Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern (3179 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by TimFisher: 12:52pm On May 27, 2018
Please my write up is not to undermine this present government or portray Buhari administration in a bad mood.

But it is because of perilous circumstances that i am compel to write this.

We all remembered that during Jonathan administration, the President was touring round the 36 States of the federation commissioning projects,is either he is laying foundation stones or he is opening new schools/hospitals or commissioning new roads.

Every Nigerian newspaper always have adverts like this *"THE GOVERNMENT OF SO SO STATES WELCOMES MR PRESIDENT ON THE COMMISSIONING OF A OR B PROJECT"* or *"WE THE GOVERNMENT OF A OR B FELICITATES WITH THE PRESIDENT ON HIS VISIT TO COMMISSION A OR B"*.

President Jonathan keep touring the 36 States from Enugu to Gombe,from Kogi to Osun,from Kaduna to Anambra or from Adamawa to Ondo and so on.

Why are such visits or commissioning lacking in Buhari's government or does it mean that the Governors are afraid to welcome Mr President to their states,or is there no projects to be commission?

If eventually President Buhari is visiting any state,is either he is going their to see the traditional ruler or he came to bag chieftaincy title.

The second one that baffles me most is about;our diplomatic relationship,i can categorically say that our diplomatic relation is dwindling.No cooperation between Nigeria and other countries.

I can count the number of Presidents that have visited the government of Buhari since he assumed power.

Which is why our economy is now in shambles.No improvement in our GDP,Recession hitting us hard,No more foreign investors.

I can confidently say without prejudice that Jonathan Government was always receiving foreign dignitaries/Presidents day in day out signing MoU,holding bilateral trade meetings and agreement, strengthening the two countries, foreign investors coming into the country to invest both in human capital and capital projects,and economy becoming viable and so forth......

Thereby reducing high rate of unemployment,Jobs been created,development goals been sustained and so on.

Now the big question?

Why are these things lacking in this government?

What is happening in this country?

What is really the problem?

Cc: Lalasticlala

Cc: Mynd44

13 Likes

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by general111(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2018
What is happening is that he doesn't want re election next yr..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by NwaNimo1(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari is a very sick man.......

11 Likes

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by SUPERPACK: 12:59pm On May 27, 2018
is nigeria still in recession? or are u just waking up from a long sleep, the investors that are trooping in frm left and right. IPOB self.

3 Likes

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 27, 2018
There is virtually nothing to commission. Most states are struggling to pay salaries not to talk of commissioning projects.

11 Likes

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by CilicMarin: 1:01pm On May 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 27, 2018
[s]
TimFisher:
Please my write up is not to undermine this present government or portray Buhari administration in a bad mood.

We all remembered that during Jonathan administration, the President was touring round the 36 States of the federation commissioning projects,is either he is laying foundation stones or he is opening new schools/hospitals or commissioning new roads.

Every Nigerian newspaper always have adverts like this *"THE GOVERNMENT OF SO SO STATES WELCOMES MR PRESIDENT ON THE COMMISSIONING OF A OR B PROJECT"* or *"WE THE GOVERNMENT OF A OR B FELICITATES WITH THE PRESIDENT ON HIS VISIT TO COMMISSION A OR B"*.

President Jonathan keep touring the 36 States from Enugu to Gombe,from Kogi to Osun,from Kaduna to Anambra or from Adamawa to Ondo and so on.

Why are such visits or commissioning lacking in Buhari's government or does it mean that the Governors are afraid to welcome Mr President to their states,or is there no projects to be commission?

If eventually President Buhari is visiting any state,is either he is going their to see the traditional ruler or he came to bag chieftaincy title.

The second one that baffles me most is about;our diplomatic relationship,i can categorically say that our diplomatic relation is dwindling.No cooperation between Nigeria and other countries.

I can count the number of Presidents that have visited the government of Buhari since he assumed power.

Which is why our economy is now in shambles.No improvement in our GDP,Recession hitting us hard,No more foreign investors.

I can confidently say without prejudice that Jonathan Government was always receiving foreign dignitaries/Presidents day in day out signing MoU,holding bilateral trade meetings and agreement, strengthening the two countries, foreign investors coming into the country to invest both in human capital and capital projects,and economy becoming viable and so forth......

Thereby reducing high rate of unemployment,Jobs been created,development goals been sustained and so on.

Now the big question?

[/s]

If your Jonathan had done everything why do we have to vote buhari. It obvious it looted our treasury for nonessentials. Have you seen any country building railways when they have one already. Or buying arms when they have it already. Or fighting battles that has been won.

If you can point out 2 Buhari's failure that means Jonathan failed monumentally

3 Likes

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by 35824L: 1:06pm On May 27, 2018
What is happening in the country is that we are still recovering from the years that jonathan almost killed the country with corruption. It will take more years to recover from the devastation. It is like a land that was destroyed by oil pollution. It would take many years to do clean-up and still, farmers will have to wait for another number of years after the cleanup is done, to be able to use the land for growing food.

4 Likes

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by TimFisher: 1:11pm On May 27, 2018
PUSH1:
[s][/s]

If your Jonathan had done everything why do we have to vote buhari. It obvious it looted our treasury for nonessentials. Have you seen any country building railways when they have one already. Or buying arms when they have it already. Or fighting battles that has been won.

Oh! I see!

I never knew the government have won the battle against insurgents

Maybe that's why Nigeria have been technically been defeated by Boko haram

7 Likes

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by oshe11: 1:15pm On May 27, 2018
SUPERPACK:
is nigeria still in recession? or are u just waking up from a long sleep, the investors that are trooping in frm left and right. IPOB self.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 27, 2018
TimFisher:

Oh! I see!

I never knew the government have won the battle against insurgents

Maybe that's why Nigeria have been technically been defeated by Boko haram

Which country has ever won the war against terrorism totally. Do you think borno people will
Vote for Jonathan the second time? Buhari has failed we know but let Jonathan try his luck again so that we will confirm his doubts

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by BankeSmalls(f): 1:27pm On May 27, 2018
35824L:
What is happening in the country is that we are still recovering from the years that jonathan almost killed the country with corruption. It will take more years to recover from the devastation. It is like a land that was destroyed by oil pollution. It would take many years to do clean-up and still, farmers will have to wait for another number of years after the cleanup is done, to be able to use the land for growing food.

I was buying Jonathan fuel for #87

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by TimFisher: 1:33pm On May 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:

grin
BankeSmalls:

See how they will attack you!

They are landing in droves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by BankeSmalls(f): 1:39pm On May 27, 2018
PUSH1:

Which country has ever won the war against terrorism totally. Do you think borno people will
Vote for Jonathan the second time? Buhari has failed we know but let Jonathan try his luck again so that we will confirm his doubts

Both Borno, Yobe, adamawa and all middle belt states will not vote Buharri.

5 Likes

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by saaron(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2018
The answer to your questions is simple.
1. Buhari is the president for the north. Notice all states he visited so far are northern states. He doesn't give a crap about Southerners but we are fine by it. Who want a terrorist to visit his state?
2. Buhari's foreign diplomacy is firmly rooted in Islam. Which is why he's angering countries like Morocco, USA, Israel because of his wayward hypocritical support for Western Sahara and Palestinians. Morocco now a member of ECOWAS. Nigeria today is a former shadow of herself as far as ECOWAS is concerned.
Even Chad don't have any iota of respect for Nigeria today no thanks to Boko haram and Buhari, who almost invaded chad some years ago in the early 80s. South Africa today view Nigeria with desdain thanks to buhari's huge MTN fine. Ghana too are so far beginning to isolate themselves more ever before thanks to buhari upside foreign policy.

10 Likes

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by front5line: 1:55pm On May 27, 2018
TimFisher:

Now the big question?

You must be mad so you have not seen Buhari going round different states n commissioning projects your like claim are built by state governments.

How many times was Jonathan invited to the White House ? How times did the US Secretary of State visit Nigeria ? How about Buhari invitation by the EU ? Was your brain dead when Buhari was invited by Merkel of Germany ? Did Hollande of France not host Buhari as well ?

You PDP morons need to get a grip for God sake. I can go on n on but will stop here for now. I know your hate is because he’s a northerner but like the good. You have another 4 miserable year to live with him as your president.
Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by kmaster007: 2:48pm On May 27, 2018
our dear presido only talking about corruption and we neva see a scapegoat..... imagine using almost 4yesrs saying is fighting corruption and Nttn had hppn...dem dey help me do dis man...

7 Likes

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by Printerscanner: 3:19pm On May 27, 2018
The OP is a lazy youth with no current or future ambition.
Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by chichar1(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2018
front5line:

You must be mad so you have not seen Buhari going round different states n commissioning projects your like claim are built by state governments.

How many times was Jonathan invited to the White House ? How times did the US Secretary of State visit Nigeria ? How about Buhari invitation by the EU ? Was your brain dead when Buhari was invited by Merkel of Germany ? Did Hollande of France not host Buhari as well ?

You PDP morons need to get a grip for God sake. I can go on n on but will stop here for now. I know your hate is because he’s a northerner but like the good. You have another 4 miserable year to live with him as your president.
your illiteracy is at work

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by chichar1(f): 5:21pm On May 27, 2018
Printerscanner:
The OP is a lazy youth with no current or future ambition.
oga counter the op with facts,not vomiting poo from your mouth here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by odysey: 6:15pm On May 27, 2018
Certain people want Pmb to come bad, sadly he won't

Since you want him to come back what he stands for in nigeria will be Reflected in your lives from henceforth

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by Xander85: 6:41pm On May 27, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Buhari is a very sick man.......

In more ways than one! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by Gliding(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2018
saaron:
The answer to your questions is simple.
1. Buhari is the president for the north. Notice all states he visited so far are northern states. He doesn't give a crap about Southerners but we are fine by it. Who want a terrorist to visit his state?
2. Buhari's foreign diplomacy is firmly rooted in Islam. Which is why he's angering countries like Morocco, USA, Israel because of his wayward hypocritical support for Western Sahara and Palestinians. Morocco now a member of ECOWAS. Nigeria today is a former shadow of herself as far as ECOWAS is concerned.
Even Chad don't have any iota of respect for Nigeria today no thanks to Boko haram and Buhari, who almost invaded chad some years ago in the early 80s. South Africa today view Nigeria with desdain thanks to buhari's huge MTN fine. Ghana too are so far beginning to isolate themselves more ever before thanks to buhari upside foreign policy.

Lagos and Ebonyi among others are Northern states too. Well done!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by Lloydfather(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
TimFisher:

Now the big question?

Reno omo mockery must hear this.

Ngba mynd44 NA lalasticlala kpoturunu Reno ko bia nye baba new line
Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by jefflittlecent(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2018
Singing in timaya tune " ah blem blem."
Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by pointblank247(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2018
Sorry oo, but abeg na wetin be Buhari.
Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by millomaniac: 12:29am On May 28, 2018
TimFisher:

Now the big question?

You are still talking. Common press interview a whole president can't grant.

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by TimFisher: 10:53am On May 28, 2018
You are still talking. Common press interview a whole president can't grant. [/quote]
grin
Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by TimFisher: 10:55am On May 28, 2018
millomaniac:

You are still talking. Common press interview a whole president can't grant.

There was a president!
Re: Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern by brainbox80: 11:39am On May 28, 2018
front5line:

WE DO NOT HATE BUBU COS HE IS A NORTHERNERN, HE IS HATED FOR HIS RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC BIGOTRY. REMEMBER, THE LATE YARADUA WAS FROM THE NORTH BUT HE WAS LOVED COS HE HAD THE INTEREST OF THE NATION AT HEART

(1) (Reply)

Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim / Parallel Govt If Onneghan Goes Ahead To Inaugurate / Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.