Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive (50052 Views)

Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony / Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by AJohnnasa(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2018
All was set for joining in holy matrimony of Mr X and his heartrob. Time to call in the couple of the day, and bride was nowhere to be seen. News filtered the church that bride in HIV+, and groom is oblivious of that fact. Bride comes from a wealthy home, so it's normal thought that medical laboratory test result was doctored by her family.

How did we know? A former resident pastor [who has since been transferred to another branch] saw a vision in that regard. The bride's family have since confirmed that they have filed a missing person report, and that the girl is actually HIV+ but that she is still a virgin.

What was supposed to be a day of joy and celebration has turned out to be stuff nightmares are made of. Elders of the church, ordinary members, friends and well wishers are currently trooping in their numbers to Mr X's home to sympathise with him; and no one is thinking about party jollof, cake, or drinks.

This is how an only son would have been entrapped on Children's day.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by BabbanBura(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2018
AJohnnasa:
All was set for joining in holy matrimony of Mr X and his heartrob. Time to call in the couple of the day, and bride was nowhere to be seen. News filtered the church that bride in HIV+, and groom is oblivious of that fact. Bride comes from a wealthy home, so it's normal thought that medical laboratory test result was doctored by her family.

How did we know? A former resident pastor [who has since been transferred to another branch] saw a vision in that regard. The bride's family have since confirmed that they have filed a missing person report, and that the girl is actually HIV+ but that she is still a virgin.

What was supposed to be a day of joy and celebration has turned out to be stuff nightmares are made of. Elders of the church, ordinary members, friends and well wishers are currently trooping in their numbers to Mr X's home to sympathise with him; and no one is thinking about party jollof, cake, or drinks.

This is how an only son would have been entrapped on Children's day.

Not the end of life - they can still marry

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Blackfire(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2018
This is seriously serious....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by id4sho(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2018
chai
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by MrSensor(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2018
tongue Wasted mouth watering jollof!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Mutemenot(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2018
and no pic to support this story. shocked Nwamaikpe maybe a next victim so give us pix lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2018
They can still marry na, post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) is there for them

19 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by SoapQueen(f): 9:57pm On May 27, 2018
My God!
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Cladez(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2018
She should be found and kept on close marking because I believe she would be thinking sucide right now.

The man would really count himself lucky

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by NobleAngell(f): 9:57pm On May 27, 2018
Must be devastating. Happened to someone I know in 2015. I was supposed to be the maid of honour.The wedding was called off at 2am of the wedding day, during the bachelor's eve party or whatever. It was a terrible shock. Very embarrassing.

19 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by CarlosTheJackal: 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
I will be mad as the groom for her lying to me and also for the parents to know that but if i loved her to make her my wife then HIV should be secondary reason why i shouldn't settle down with her.

She must be going through a dark place for her to be a virgin and Hiv+

She only failed by not doing the most important thing in relationship or marriage which is BEING OPEN

40 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
These days that fornication is is the order of the day. My best guess is that the guy is positive as well. Cos he might have slept with her in the course of the relationship.

We all need to be very careful and draw closer to God. Stay away from sin and you'll live longer than your enemies.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Stevyne: 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
Nkan beh......Mewa shile
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by mhisbliss(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
grinParty jollof yaff boku for people who love awoof and gluttony

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
Chai.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by tbaba1234: 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
"saw a vision? "" Seriously

Na wa oh...
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by obembet(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
U see what Premarital sex would have cost the groom now...

He must be someone like me

I don't like sex before marriage.

Still Virgin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by dlondonbadboy: 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
She's a virgin? Pastor saw the HIv in a vision? Bride is missing?

How did she contract HIV? This story no straight. E be like Buhari left leg

45 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Zico5(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
This children day, poo is happening in Mogadishu o. Only God can save us in this country, there is no love not to talk of true love in this generation again. All Na packaging. Thank God the bride is still a virgin and if true our brother has not mount the mountain of Carmel, he should thank his creator and move on. Men are devils but women are the real evils
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
This is painful mhen

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by HeyCorleone(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
Who does wedding on a Sunday?
Besides no pictures of drinks or jollof Rice.
Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by bry8ted(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
Wud continue with the marriage.
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
angry sad angry

Somebody should educate Nigerians that HIV is not a death sentence. With appropriate counseling they can enjoy their marriage. But I am against the marriage if the would be husband is not aware.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Pabloosas(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
shocked

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
Virgin wey b HIV positive , it haff do.
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Sweetcollins: 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
Too bad an omen
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by punisha: 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
What manner of tales by moonlight fuckery did I just read?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by MxFactor: 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
Fake story

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by menix(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
End Time Virgin..

That dude should go for thanksgiving nxt sunday..
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by officialteemi(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
and u xpect people to believe this!!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Lexusgs430: 10:01pm On May 27, 2018
Yawa gas ....... Make we chop the food + drinks, aka nairaland party ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Used Rice In A Calabash As Cake At Their Wedding. PICS / Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding / Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.