Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) (51686 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Mrop(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2018
Dino Malaye was pictured with his children despite the fact that he's not that strong enough.

Part of daddy's duty

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/dino-malaye-celebrates-children-day-with-his-kids-in-adorable-photo/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2018
Great man and the extreme troubler of everyone who loves President Buhari and his anointed son Yahaya Bello

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2018
Hmmm....... his boys wearing army camouflage t shirt?

Risky - see below.

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tkefs2uP1w[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by 360great(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2018
Ahhhh
I thought he is in prison custody shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 4:22pm On May 27, 2018
Dino my man!

You be really strong man!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 4:23pm On May 27, 2018
360great:
Ahhhh
I thought he is in prison custody shocked
why?

What's his crime?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by fyneguy: 4:23pm On May 27, 2018
Court day: He will be ill

Na wa.

20 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Anigreat: 4:32pm On May 27, 2018
shocked

Good to see you on your feet strong and healthy.

But dont jump out of a moving vehicle, i mean, which sane human does that?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2018
360great:
Ahhhh I thought he is in prison custody shocked
Na you put am for there?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
How long will you continue to lie.

Since you can sit well and snap.

You should be ready for your court hearing.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by ezera(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2018
See humility grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by kmaster007: 5:14pm On May 27, 2018
mad man why does children in army cloth

3 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2018
IS that how to celebrate children's day with ur kids?
By taking selfy with them on a bench.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by abbaapple: 5:20pm On May 27, 2018
angry

Coward died many times before his death! Dino is a bloody coward! Spits lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2018
Mtcheeew but to stand for trail in court he will be claiming he is not fit. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Nancy2018(f): 7:03pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari go and die in UK

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2018
Transmission will not like this.

Karius, you earn my respect, man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Aderewah: 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
Those kids will still rule over some dumbos on Nairaland claiming davido as role model at 30 years of age

3 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
Dino.. The trouble maker

2 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Bolustical: 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
Don't worry, I can assure you that you would watch the APC from the court or the police station.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
Dino the drama king
Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
Dino my man..

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
Dino my man!!!! Stay strong!!! God keep you for your children.

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Balet: 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
Has he been discharged from the hospital?
Lols.......
Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 8:02pm On May 27, 2018
Well, I am happy to see that he is free at least. There should be due process. First, let the northerners be go to jail. They are sending our men to jail for no reason. Do you think that he is going to jail for any crime? No! They are pushing him inside because of their political agenda.

This government is a democratic anarchy. Tinubu, Fashola, Osibanjo, and Buhari are seeking any means to take down any strong political opponent. All these arrests and recent drama are political moves to destabilize any actions against 2019 or stop them from coming to fruition.

They took a man of Dino's status to court on a stretcher. What in the name of mutiny is that? How quickly they were able to serve court papers and processes while thousands of case files are piled up waiting for due processes. And, you think this is not witch-hunting?

I am most disturbed by the embarrassment and insult being dished out to Innoson. Why is Dangote not facing the same crisis that Innoson faces? Are they not both investors? Why is no Hausa man facing any court charges? Dangote trucks have repeated killed tens of innocent souls and no arrest or charges or settlements have been made so far. No one cares as long as it is Dangote.

99% of the oil wells in Niger delta are own by the Northerners and the Yoruba people. What really do these people do with the money? Alakija hosted her son's wedding in Dubai? What stopped her from hosting the wedding in Niger Delta where she makes her money? All the oil companies headquarters are in Lagos or Abuja. They are ripping the Niger Deltans raw. But when these boys protest for the benefit of their own oil and against the pollution that they suffer from the oil spills and discharge, they get killed. They are called militants.

Is militant a good tag for someone fighting for what truly belongs to him?

Now, these herdsmen are called terrorists but Buhari swiftly defended the Fulani's in Washington DC and does not accept that tag for his brothers. We have extremists in the north but they are called bandits.

Dasuki is rotting in jail right now because of a past dealing with Buhari during the military regime. where is the due process?

Imagine a government in which the IG of the police force cannot read his outline. Outlines are given days or weeks before presentation. This man has no respect for the crowd he would face. He just came to read like an unlettered thug and instead or resigning, he just went mute like that. No one to call him to order. The funny thing is that we do not have an opposition party. PDP is weak and unfit to be called a party anymore. No group stands as a pressure group anymore in this country. Where are the "I am educated" chunk of garbage? Is education no longer power? We celebrate rogues and we allow comedians to turn our pains to lackadaisical laughs and they are the one making the money at our expense. our pain is not a laughing matter. Someone should be serious.

Everyone is looking for his own gain until the one fateful day. Look at Syria. back in the days, it was a thriving beautiful city with one of the best banks in the middle east. Today, it is rubble. all the fancy business and structures are gone too soon.

We cannot put our lives and that of our children into the hands of any old man. these old men are heartless and evil. I would prefer to be ruled by a crippled child than an old man with grief and bitterness in his heart. How much was realized from looters? No one knows. We just sit down and they tell us stories. A country that privately negotiates with infamous embezzlers. I have never seen in my entire life.

Are our borders open to trade or closed? No one knows what is contraband or free to import. Can you believe that we import stuff from Benin republic because the Lagos port is full or too busy? And we have ports that are closed? The Yoruba and Hausa have teamed up to close Warri and Port Harcourt ports. They only use these ports to siphon oil out of the Niger Delta. It is very bad.

where we won carry all these money go?

Fly Amadu Bello airport and You will cry. With all the Money in Kano, these people cannot build a solid airport in their own state. But they all have private jets. What is the function of Aisha Buhari? She only goes to visit first ladies of Islamic countries. Is Melania Trump not a woman like her? because of fayose she went to the US for no reason. A whole first lady has no destination.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by nabegibeg: 8:02pm On May 27, 2018
Mrop:
Dino Malaye was pictured with his children despite the fact that he's not that strong enough.

Part of daddy's duty

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/dino-malaye-celebrates-children-day-with-his-kids-in-adorable-photo/

Dino the Thug

2 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Balet: 8:03pm On May 27, 2018
Nancy2018:
Buhari go and die in UK
He wouldn't die now by God's grace, but I don't know yours

2 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 27, 2018
Shameless dad
Re: Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by datola: 8:04pm On May 27, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions / Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.