Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (10947 Views)

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2018
Amarabae:

Well you can't study a child sexual behaviorials until they enter into teenage age.
Then from teenage age you can judge.
There is no way you can study a child of 10years down of this stuff.
When homosexuals say that the feeling started from birth, I think they mean that when they became conscious of the sexual being in them, they discover that they do have affection for the same gender.
If homosexuality is unnatural, then it can be easily stopped
But many of them just can't stop it, I suspect something natural to it.
I may be wrong

This post makes a lot of sense.

I have my reservations about these issue of sexuality but I can't understand why people feel so sure that homosexuality is unnatural. How can they know when they are merely human? There was a course I took on sexuality and a fellow learner (a gay) said it was disgusting to imagine him having sex with a woman. That is how I would feel (as a heterosexual man) imagining having sex with a man.

Things are not as straightforward as some people are making it.

CC Mhissbliss
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by 1Sharon(f): 11:54pm On May 27, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
1sharon, it's been a while.

Is this sonofluc1fer?
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 27, 2018
The world right now is on a collision course.Homosexualism, gayism whatever is madness! It is sick and twisted and folks involved in it really do need some form of psychological therapy. For folks who'd be quick to counter this, just imagine for a second if the generation before you, opted to follow this path; you wouldn't be here now; imagine if your folks stucked to the plan of being homosexuals and never had You! Whatever sexual orientation one may be, let's be quick to understand the pe.nis and the Honeypot were made for one another...they complement each other. Not bone to bone. Whatever emotional attachment or affair one may find with same sex in an amorous and erotic way only proves the point of the gay/gay/lesbian desperately in need of help both Spiritual, Mentally and Psychologically!It proves there may be some fundamental problem/ difficulty/trauma that may have birthed that or some folks are just easily influenced and like to be in the thick of current social trends and others are just deviants...other factors; it really is not a natural condition. Ain't nothing cool about being a gay undecided
It's just some twisted base animal tendency and no...no point of being politically correct! That's the problem with the world today...folks just find cute names to dress up messes...gay, lgbt,baby mama, baby daddy etc. Not cool, so not cool and very much un-African
African Men and Women way back were Kings and queens with virility in our bones not some weak, sick and twisted lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:22am On May 28, 2018
iamJ:
[s]being gay is natural, there are many things that are not natural Na but u don't complain, not all women give birth the Normal way but that doesn't bother u na cheesy

Why does gay seem odd? Because it goes against reproduction? But no be everybody go born na, some are barren, some are impotent, some don't like children, some Have medical conditions, gays or no gay the world will be what it is

Being gay comes naturally, the tendency to like the same sex is in all of us, most can control it, some hide it, some don't allow the idea grow, some it's not just what they like[/s]

Another fool talking rubbish.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by makydebbie(f): 2:30am On May 28, 2018
daveP:
I can't believe you're on the "let all live" stance ere.

absolutely no difference from the support of forsaking all moral codes there is.

How moral are we all?

We the straight ones, don't we fornicate? Don't we sin here? If we believe gay folks are immoral and all, is it not the same hell we'll go to when we sin?
I'm very open minded and I'm not homophobic at all. I can make gay friends if you prove to be great. You can't come to this world to please everybody. I'll do things to make myself happy same advice I'll give to the gay folks. Be happy in anything you do as long as you're not raping anybody or causing harm.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by purem(m): 2:53am On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
You're welcome.

Firstly I'd love to point it out that unnatural in this case means "Not in accordance with Nature, artificial, typical, abnormal, aberrant, vicarious and freakish.

We were born with sex organs that are designed to complement each other, we're normally wired to be attracted to members of the opposite sex for companionship and reproduction, in a case where an individual start getting attracted to a member of same sex it becomes unnatural.

Your submission can be described has expanding a problem instead of providing solution, you claimed homosexual is unnatural but its has been in existense since almost day one of creationg, god destroyed sodom and gomorah for it, animals engage in it.

To summarise my prosition what do you think it triggered people to homosexual if it not natural? Is it mental disorder, depression, anxiety, heart broken?
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 5:01am On May 28, 2018
This topic again? If two male adults want to have consensual sex, whom am I to stop them? Likewise two consenting adult women? Some idiot on the last thread said something about Sodom and Gomorrah, I asked him which country is akin to the mentioned country between Nigeria and Canada! Make me president and I will legalise Gay marriage! Bunch of stinky hypocrites we have in this country, after nashing you GF and BF u come dey complain about gays
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 5:03am On May 28, 2018
Amarabae:

You really believe in the stuff called bisexual?
I don't.
It's either a guy is straight or gay.
A bisexual guy is a gay just trying to pretend as straight.
All the same, the focus should be on how homosexuality can be eradicated in a person if really it is abnormal.
Any suggestion

There is bisexuality, I know many. FYI, you can't eradicate gays, it has been there since the begining of time, Roman Emperors had boys they have sex with, even old English Kings who were head of Church! What you should be asking rather is how you should love and care for them and stop seeing them as half human beings!
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 6:07am On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
I need more proof that homosexuality is a mental deformity. I’m not convinced, I’m sorry.
Lol, I'm just seeing this thread. To me, abnormality is the right word, not unnatural. Many people can't even explain why they have these feelings, even pedophiles and other people with abnormal sexuality. Yes, heterosexuality is what the society generally conforms to because it's the normal way for coitus and reproduction. But, this doesn't mean there can't be deviations. It's just like; Okay, humans generally have either a penis or a vagina. And then, we see humans with both penis and vagina. Does it mean these hermaphrodites are unnatural? No, they are simply abnormal.

In my own opinion, I would say God or nature intentionally created them to be abnormal.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by sanpipita(m): 6:51am On May 28, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol, I'm just seeing this thread. To me, abnormality is the right word, not unnatural. Many people can't even explain why they have these feelings, even pedophiles and other people with abnormal sexuality. Yes, heterosexuality is what the society generally conforms to because it's the normal way for coitus and reproduction. But, this doesn't mean there can't be deviations. It's just like; Okay, humans generally have either a penis or a vagina. And then, we see humans with both penis and vagina. Does it mean these hermaphrodites are unnatural? No, they are simply abnormal.

In my own opinion, I would say God or nature intentionally created them to be abnormal.

How can God creation be termed abnormal, thought its said God created things to be prefect?

And to think Nairaland has spent over two days debating homosexuality, some of you need to take a break, homosexuality has been here for many, many long years not like it's a new 'trend', dispatch your energy on better things cos homosexuality will outlive many of us as in this thread
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 7:02am On May 28, 2018
sanpipita:

How can God creation be termed abnormal, thought its said God created things to be prefect?

And to think Nairaland has spent over two days debating homosexuality, some of you need to take a break, homosexuality has been here for many, many long years not like it's a new 'trend', dispatch your energy on better things cos homosexuality will outlive many of us as in this thread
Because it is abnormal. Only God is perfect, his creations aren't. Christians are the ones who push this whole God's creation is perfect thing.
And no, until this point...I had never bothered my mind about who's gay or not. As long as I or anyone around me isn't gay, it's absolutely none of my business.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by DaddyKross: 7:16am On May 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
[s]

I agree bro, anyone fighting for equal rights for the poor must be poor, innit?

Anyone fighting against borderline slavery in Qatar must be a slave too

When will some people start receiving sense?[/s]

Go find a fellow sissy to banter with.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by ElsonMorali: 7:54am On May 28, 2018
iamJ:
oga quiet there

Is mouth for dick? But ur girl gives u head and u dont say no

I no wan hear anus is not for sex, boob is not for fucking but I have held them together and bleeped them

That's your opinion. Even though it is a shitty opinion but it's still your opinion and you are entitled to it.

The purpose of sex is first and foremost for procreation and not even pleasure.

I don't expect you to understand. Maybe when you grow older. Shalom.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
The world right now is on a collision course.Homosexualism, gayism whatever is madness! It is sick and twisted and folks involved in it really do need some form of psychological therapy. For folks who'd be quick to counter this, just imagine for a second if the generation before you, opted to follow this path ; you wouldn't be here now; imagine if your folks stucked to the plan of being homosexuals and never had You! Whatever sexual orientation one may be, let's be quick to understand the pe.nis and the Honeypot were made for one another...they complement each other. Not bone to bone. Whatever emotional attachment or affair one may find with same sex in an amorous and erotic way only proves the point of the gay/gay/lesbian desperately in need of help both Spiritual, Mentally and Psychologically!It proves there may be some fundamental problem/ difficulty/trauma that may have birthed that or some folks are just easily influenced and like to be in the thick of current social trends and others are just deviants...other factors; it really is not a natural condition. Ain't nothing cool about being a gay undecided
It's just some twisted base animal tendency and no...no point of being politically correct! That's the problem with the world today...folks just find cute names to dress up messes...gay, lgbt,baby mama, baby daddy etc. Not cool, so not cool and very much un-African
African Men and Women way back were Kings and queens with virility in our bones not some weak, sick and twisted lots

Sister, who told you there were no gays in the generation before you

You write as though a whole generation can become gay. You think becoming gay is the only way a generation can stop procreating? Even if a generation is totally heterosexual, procreation can still be negatively impacted by radiation and all such pollutions.

A whole generation cannot become gay. There is always a balance in nature. And it is not like being heterosexual is a guarantee that there would be procreation. There are many childless couples who frequent the doctor's office looking for solutions. And there are even heterosexual people that have chosen celibacy. Why have you not attacked these ones for impacting procreation negatively?

Just like we can't all be celibate, we can't also all be gay. So, there would always be those who would continue to procreate. There will always be a balance.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 28, 2018
iamJ:
did science design girls mouth for dick?

Why can't u people answer this question, if anus is wrong then blowjobbb is wrong too
the mouth wasn't designed for that either. that it is used for it doesn't mean it's designed for it.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Klinee: 12:02pm On May 28, 2018
purem:

Your submission can be described has expanding a problem instead of providing solution, you claimed homosexual is unnatural but its has been in existense since almost day one of creationg, god destroyed sodom and gomorah for it, animals engage in it.

To summarise my prosition what do you think it triggered people to homosexual if it not natural? Is it mental disorder, depression, anxiety, heart broken?
Refers to the
epistemological idea that individuals are born without built-
in mental content and that therefore all knowledge comes
from experience or perception which is known as TABULA RASA , this is theory of life I have strong credibility in the doctrine.
One thing I believe, the human is born without built-in mental content but as result of interaction with the world people tend to acquire experience.
But there are some innate biological stimulants that develop and can actually propel an individual to react to the immediate environment.
For example, Sex Urge, is very Paramount in every individual, as the individual have develop sex urge, due to the fact that the individual develop and become conscious aware of surrounding environment, he noticed that human is made up two sex(male and female) because of his parents were male and female.
He was able to understand that for continuity of life, there must be copulations of male and female, he started dreaming of his own wife and family.
But as the urge for sex develop, he develop more stronger sexual attraction to females even to the extent of trying lay sexually with mother, sister: that is were parental and society discipline comes into play, he should properly guided and corrected maybe with cane.
The Urge for sex is growing at very intensity , he mindset start being calculative on what to do to express this urge, the society did not expect him to marry at this tender age, but he can't endure this urge for sex till the due age.
Normally he has strong attraction to the female, but for quest to satisfy his urge for sex that is where the perversive mindset come in to him.
Imagination like he can convert any immediate objects to his sex object, some move to like masturbation(using his palm in place of Vagina for male and use her finger in place of peni.s for females), some move to homosexual, naturally there is strong repulsion for fellow man, that makes him to hate his father and his ugly appearance in abinitio.
But due to increase intensity of Urge for Sex and his developed perversive mindset and due to societal acceptability of same sex mingling, he was able to suppress the repulsive tendency to his fellow male and try to convert the anus of fellow man in place of vagina for the male, for female, she use a small object like stick insert it inside the vagina of the other female and ask her to mount and thrust on her(I personal has caught two small girls doing this).
That is how few individuals develop homosexual tendency.
Then after exposing the other individual to homosexual, the other individual may also learn it from him or her and moves to initiate another individual.

Now you may ask why are more gays now than before,
1) The parents has to be blamed because they don't check mate there children as their interactions with their fellow gender.
2) The States authority like US,Canada, UK have decided to liberalised, legalized, promote and propagate this act, where most of celebrity, elite,honorable and respected ones are being portray as gay. Thereby encouraging some young ones who undergo and who did not undergo such process to either continue or joined the channel of gayism.
3)Many gay occur as result segregation of the two opposite gender, over mingling of the same gender, where opposite gender are not allowed to mingle with themselves at the tender age.
4)Not having strict law or punishment for any offender.

Solution, the parents should be mindful and monitor the type of friends and people their children interact with..
The parents should ask their kids questions because most of them are being molested by these matured gays.
The parents should teach their kids how bad gayism is, and the effect of it to him and to the society.
The States authority should enact a strong stiffer law like death penalty to serve as a deterrent to intending offender.
The States should ban any activities or speeches which promote,support and encourage gayism and also stiffer punishment for offender.
The religious and society should encourage good moral responsibility and relativistic concept toward seeing gayism as evil and abomination.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by daveP(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2018
makydebbie:

How moral are we all?

We the straight ones, don't we fornicate? Don't we sin here? If we believe gay folks are immoral and all, is it not the same hell we'll go to when we sin?
I'm very open minded and I'm not homophobic at all. I can make gay friends if you prove to be great. You can't come to this world to please everybody. I'll do things to make myself happy same advice I'll give to the gay folks. Be happy in anything you do as long as you're not raping anybody or causing harm.

The question should be "how well do we keep up with moral laws and ideals?"

we both know that chaos and disorder is the end result if there is no "restrictions" or reflections "

The think is the consideration of morals as "something that stops or ties us down from our freedom" is the beginning of doom for mankind.

I can never support the "Everyman do what is right in his eyes" cos it's not going to give any positive progress whatsoever.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2018
1Sharon:

Is this sonofluc1fer?
Nop

ADEPETER
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by HappyPagan: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
1Sharon:

Is this sonofluc1fer?
hallo.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by 1Sharon(f): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Nop

ADEPETER

Lol you!....
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by DateMynd44(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
iamJ:
cheesy what was I expecting b4, cowbell milk fed man like u, go to uniben admission thread and sell registration information for recharge card

Happy for u, u have found ur calling those extra years wouldn't be wasted
Baba you are savage. Lol na my boss you dey wash like that?
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Babacele: 4:54am On Jun 24, 2018
Safiaa:
I need more proof that homosexuality is a mental deformity. I’m not convinced, I’m sorry.
it isn't mental but a genetic issue which influences the sexual hormone. Since we like to pretend while being mentally lazy more homosexual would be born into religious people homes and we shall see how they handle it. Remember there was a time giving birth to twins was an abomination until Slessor came. A society that allows Sinators who had stolen their to make laws against what they don't understand hiding under some religious injunctions or history to make a law against gays is sick. Time will heal us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Did You Propose? / Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos / Unreciprocated Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.