Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Have Documented Small Business Ideas To Start And Make 100% Profit Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Documented Small Business Ideas To Start And Make 100% Profit Monthly (749 Views)

How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Documented Small Business Ideas To Start And Make 100% Profit Monthly by Ozed71: 5:03pm On May 27, 2018
Some time I wonder when people complain about unemployment in Nigeria mostly the youths but do you know there are more than enough business ideas in Nigeria scattered all over our road ways, waiting to be tapped. The problem is that people are closing their eyes on these business opportunities, preferring to go to another country to do all kinds of menial and demeaning jobs. We also wait right here at home only to have the foreigners employ us to work for them in our own country for business ideas we would have explored. What a shame! What that simply means is that our eyes are closed to the business ideas in Nigeria that we are being surrounded with.

These are practical business ideas in Nigeria that any serious person can start even with small money and conveniently end up with more than enough cash to cater for his needs.

Nigerians are not lazy people as some wrongly assumed. The only problem that is affecting most Nigerians is the inability to sit down and properly think out their ways and come up with good business ideas. Start the business and run it well to attract the needed investors to push the business to the next levels. I have got in search of top business you start with little amount of money ranging from #30,000 to 200,000 and make 100% profit monthly and if you put in more seriousness you are on your way to the millionaires land... I really in put in much work to make these ideas unique ...Get a copy of this book now at
http://www.wappaydfunds.com/small-business-ideas

1 Like

Re: I Have Documented Small Business Ideas To Start And Make 100% Profit Monthly by Ozed71: 8:44pm On May 28, 2018
If you're seeing this page, you have little amount of money but you don't know what business you can invest In... This is for you, grab this opportunity now.
Re: I Have Documented Small Business Ideas To Start And Make 100% Profit Monthly by Ozed71: 6:47am On May 29, 2018
Start up something today and build a better tomorrow
Re: I Have Documented Small Business Ideas To Start And Make 100% Profit Monthly by Ozed71: 7:54am On May 31, 2018
Are you still thinking
Re: I Have Documented Small Business Ideas To Start And Make 100% Profit Monthly by Ozed71: 7:56am On May 31, 2018
This is for you
Re: I Have Documented Small Business Ideas To Start And Make 100% Profit Monthly by Ozed71: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2018
For you!
Re: I Have Documented Small Business Ideas To Start And Make 100% Profit Monthly by Ozed71: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerian top business ideas
Re: I Have Documented Small Business Ideas To Start And Make 100% Profit Monthly by Ozed71: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Still on waiting for you

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Legit Money Via VTU Online Business.... Kindly Beep Me For More Info / Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. / Join The Social Network That Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.