Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (60710 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by nashito(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2018
It is evident now that the crash of Tiwa's wedding is somehow as a result of infidelity,trust issues and insecurity. From the recent activities of Tiwa Savage, we can somehow deduce that TeeBliz was right regarding the accusations against Tiwa.

However, the lesson we must all learn from the crash as men are numerous, but let me shorten it;

(1) HELPING A WOMAN TO THE TOP OF HER CAREERS:

I have often wondered why some men refused to let their woman rise to the very top, it is very simple here. When a woman rises to the top, they tend to forget the ladder through which they climbed to the very top, this is not same case with men. A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be said of women. Most times. Putting ourselves in someone's shoes helps, let's assume TeeBliz takes all that shits we were made to believe, but the question that comes to mind is, does it mean Tiwa wasn't aware of his habits before they got married? If it was Tiwa's habit, Do we really think TeeBliz will divorce her for the same reason?
Women are naturally not loyal to men especially when you stop paying the bills.

(2) With the manner in which Tiwa has carried herself lately. I want to ask all men this simple question; regardless of her career, can you marry such a wife? With all those crazy, ripped off, half naked dresses etc Before you answer that, take a deep breath and think first. While dating, we all love this crazy girl who's always sexy and all that, but this is marriage, Men can you really do that? Lesson learn, don't Marry someone who's career is not suitable to your kinda person.

(3) Finally, As a man. DO NOT sacrifice your own career and future ambitions for any Nigerian lady, they are not worth it, they all have short memories. I know they are few good ones out there. But never you ever sacrifice your life for anyone's career. We should all remember Teebliz for what he did and not what we were told. He picked up Tiwa and put her in the pinnacle of her career, what did he get in return? Nothing.

This is a big lesson for all ambitions men out there. I am not saying you should restrict that woman from being who she wants to be. Just don't sacrifice yours for her.
Thank you. Still your boy Nash.

310 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by 7inches: 5:21pm On May 27, 2018
Tiwa is a pure slut, a Shameless one as that

The husband was right aftral... she might have gave The Marvins 5some, the last pic said it all.

251 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Abbey2sam(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2018
Frontpage material, lalasticlala

though I'm in beer parlor right now, don't know what my judgement would be later,

But I still think its front-page worthy

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by nashito(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2018
7inches:
Tiwa is a pure slut. Shameless one at that

Take it easy bro.....That is just women for you. To them. Is is not a big deal. After all, if they loose you another bigger man takes your place. It's your loss.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nickijoy(f): 5:28pm On May 27, 2018
Tiwa our sister grin

35 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 27, 2018
valid points.

While you're assisting a woman to develop, make sure you are developing too

209 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2018
Why y'all bothering about earth women n their attitudes/characters baffle me...go galactical mofbvkers....
I got women in d core worlds,Mid-Rim and Outer-rim sectors. Twi'leks, Anunakis and a few Corellians are all a nigga need to enjoy his existence. They ain't gonna give u trouble at all n u understand them better. Once ur joined, telepathy takes care of the rest. No need for all this Terran women BS!!! undecided

24 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Redoil: 6:24pm On May 27, 2018
A slut is a slut come what may

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:
Why y'all bothering about earth women n their attitudes/characters baffle me...go galactical mofbvkers....
I got women in d core worlds,Mid-Rim and Outer-rim sectors. Twi'leks, Anunakis and a few Corellians are all a nigga need to enjoy his existence. They ain't gonna give u trouble at all n u understand them better. Once ur joined, telepathy takes care of the rest. No need for all this Terran women BS!!! undecided

Be like you go reduce your intake to 100g o.

306 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol...I'm alien babe ...
If u know,u know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
If I read correctly I heard he was into drugs and was unfaithful to her on numerous occasions too, so let's not act like he was blameless.

Women will always be women - they will never change. You don't change from being the confident high value male she fell in love with to a sissy and expect her affections for you to go unwavered.

There were these short English passages on Ada and Obi we used to read in primary school, most of y'all will remember. Each time Grandpa came visiting, he brought them fruits. Kids love fruits you see. Then this one time Grandpa came home empty-handed and only Obi went to welcome him while his little sister sulked in a corner somewhere. Little Obi would later berate Ada for never liking Grandpa, but liking his fruits. ALL Women are like Ada, they don't love you for you but the feelings you bring.
In other words, a woman's love guarantees nothing. The moment you stop giving her the tingles, then she's on to the next one.

Understanding this fact is the key to never being fazed by what they do, never being stuck in that anger phase of never ending blame games. Rather, in her ever turbulent sea of dysfunctional and crazy behavior, you stand as her one constant, her calming influence.

T. Billz lacked the brass balls to keep a woman like her in check, in his moment(s) of weakness she saw right through him, he was no longer the man she thought he was and that's on him not her.

217 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by akeentech(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2018
Tiwa, ti gbogbowa (everybody's own). Tbliz, wiz who nez?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2018
Nice one!

The only woman that is worth sacrificing for is one's mother.

Meanwhile, Tbliz made mistake by assuming that Tiwa, being his wife and one that benefited from him, would return favor when she reaches the top (Many mistake men make).

If we (men) have to assist women we should do it WITHOUT any expectations from them in return because that will be utter disappointment. Most importantly, we should build ourselves FIRST before any lady.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On May 27, 2018
A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be said of women.

Very true, just like RunTown and Eric Many grin
The topic dey always sweet pass when na woman do.

luminouz:

Lol...I'm alien babe ... If u know,u know

Okay na. Sorry for disturbing...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:

You are not serious o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 27, 2018
She just wanted a baby that's why she married that man. Men should never live off women it never ends well.

26 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:

Embrace eternity wink

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by edimolu(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2018
CorGier:
If I read correctly I heard he was into drugs and was unfaithful to her on numerous occasions too, so let's not act like he was blameless.

Women will always be women - they will never change. You don't change from being the confident high value male she fell in love with to a sissy and expect her affections for you to go unwavered.

There were these short English passages on Ada and Obi we used to read in primary school, most of y'all will remember. Each time Grandpa came visiting, he brought them fruits. Kids love fruits you see. Then this one time Grandpa came home empty-handed and only Obi went to welcome him while his little sister sulked in a corner somewhere. Little Obi would later berate Ada for never liking Grandpa, but liking his fruits. ALL Women are like Ada, they don't love you for you but the feelings you bring.
In other words, a woman's love guarantees nothing. The moment you stop giving her the tingles, then she's on to the next one.

Understanding this fact is the key to never being fazed by what they do, never being stuck in that anger phase of never ending blame games. Rather, in her ever turbulent sea of dysfunctional and crazy behavior, you stand as her one constant, her calming influence.

T. Billz lacked the brass balls to keep a woman like her in check, in his moment(s) of weakness she saw right through him, he was no longer the man she thought he was and that's on him not her.
in short, a married lady should take the walk when the husband becomes shortcoming? just asking!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by pocohantas(f): 7:58pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
You are not serious o
I am. Why you think otherwise is beyond me tongue

DonPiiko:
She just wanted a baby that's why she married that man. Men should never live off women it never ends well.

I don't think so. In my opinion, they should never have mixed business with pleasure. I am still wondering what Tbillz sacrificed. He was her manager, wasn't he getting paid?

Nobody should ever live off another. It never ends well...

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by kunleweb: 8:05pm On May 27, 2018
DonPiiko:

Men should never live off women it never ends well.

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by kunleweb: 8:07pm On May 27, 2018
CorGier:

All this long epistle is for what brother.

I disagree with T-Billz not having the balls,even though he was in it( to me, for her fame and money ), Cat and mouse ought to end during dating not in marriage.Who looks more disturbed and damaged between the both of them?

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:32pm On May 27, 2018
Noo . This is sad
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TheNigerianMan: 8:33pm On May 27, 2018
hmmm celebrity marriages always have more problems than normal problems and we can never blame anybody

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by salford1: 8:33pm On May 27, 2018
Here we go again. Is it the same tbillz with 3 previous babymamas or another tbillz

I remember tbillz blaming his father and upbringing for his failed relationships and marriage. No need presenting tbillz as a saint to us.

Also i have never heard of tbillz until she started dating tiwa, but i have heard of tiwa right from when she contested for x-factor back in the UK and wrote songs/backed up for American R&B singers.

So who is actually helping who...

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by otipoju(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:
It is evident now that the crash of Tiwa's wedding is somehow as a result of infidelity,trust issues and insecurity. From the recent activities of Tiwa Savage, we can somehow deduce that TeeBliz was right regarding the accusations against Tiwa.
However, the lesson we must all learn from the crash as men are numerous, but let me shorten it;
(1) HELPING A WOMAN TO THE TOP OF HER CAREERS:
I have often wondered why some men refused to let their woman rise to the very top, it is very simple here. When a woman rises to the top, they tend to forget the ladder through which they climbed to the very top, this is not same case with men. A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be said of women. Most times. Putting ourselves in someone's shoes helps, let's assume TeeBliz takes all that shits we were made to believe, but the question that comes to mind is, does it mean Tiwa wasn't aware of his habits before they got married? If it was Tiwa's habit, Do we really think TeeBliz will divorce her for the same reason?
Women are naturally not loyal to men especially when you stop paying the bills.

(2) With the manner in which Tiwa has carried herself lately. I want to ask all men this simple question; regardless of her career, can you marry such a wife? With all those crazy, ripped off, half naked dresses etc Before you answer that, take a deep breath and think first. While dating, we all love this crazy girl who's always sexy and all that, but this is marriage, Men can you really do that? Lesson learn, don't Marry someone who's career is not suitable to your kinda person.

(3) Finally, As a man. DO NOT sacrifice your own career and future ambitions for any Nigerian lady, they are not worth it, they all have short memories. I know they are few good ones out there. But never you ever sacrifice your life for anyone's career. We should all remember Teebliz for what he did and not what we were told. He picked up Tiwa and put her in the pinnacle of her career, what did he get in return? Nothing. This is a big lesson for all ambitions men out there. I am not saying you should restrict that woman from being who she wants to be. Just don't sacrifice yours for her.
Thank you. Still your boy Nash.

Real talk. I once wasted six years ofor my life to raise someone...I got less than nothing in return.

I am still yet to recover fully from the effects on my own career...only God's grace and law of karma has sustained .

As for Tiwa...she is a parasite. Tbillz, Don Jazzy, Wizkid are just tools for her to achieve her goals.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by harizonal123(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2018
Finally Teebliz has been vindicated with this picture of Tiwa the Savage showing an audience of ten thousand plus her black dirty yansh

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Bolustical: 8:34pm On May 27, 2018
When it comes to marital issue, there are always three parts:

The truth (which only God knows)

The husband's

The wife's

Though I am not married yet but with what I have seen over the years, I have learned never to comment on marital palavers if I am not privy to hear the narratives of both sides.

BTW, this is a big lesson for men who lose their senses when it comes to women matter. Contrary to public opinion, it is very easy for them (women) to move on

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2018
Please can you expeditiously correct your title to "marriage crash" instead of "wedding crash"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Okay na. Sorry for disturbing...

Lol.....u always take things too serious here! grin
Those species I mentioned exist by d way....so do the sectors I mentioned!
The rest is just me... clowning around..

Hope ur good Sha!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Mutemenot(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2018
Tiwa na Olosho grin . No wonder the husband almost committed suicide.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by SoNature(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2018
Mr TeeBliz should have known that female celebrities aren't marriage materials

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afrocandy Dancing At A Party In The US - PICS / Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires / Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.