Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (661406 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by manihot4life: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pls is there any other exercise to conducted by the FRSC? because after my screening on Friday 28th September, 2018, i asked one of the FRSC official that was conducting the screening, the next thing to do & he told me that they will notify the successful applicants.....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by manihot4life: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Plssssssss someone should help me with the high way code & past questions/answers....

My email is:
macanthony626@gmail.com

Tnx a lot...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by 4phaze: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Good day fellow distinguished applicants...Happy Independence!! plz I need only d highway codes...would appreciate any1 dt can help out...thanks and God bless dt pesin....Amen...(waiting).......ayadiscoles@gmail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
4phaze:
Good day fellow distinguished applicants...Happy Independence!! plz I need only d highway codes...would appreciate any1 dt can help out...thanks and God bless dt pesin....Amen...(waiting).......ayadiscoles@gmail
please kindly download the detailed edition from google playstore
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ivyyamor(f): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Adebowale1616:
What's your email address ?

olafunmi077@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by templar123: 1:43am On Oct 01, 2018
Please help with past questions too
Templar4scheme@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by templar123: 1:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Templar4scheme@gmail.com

Past questions pls...thanks in anticipation
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Castro123456: 6:42am On Oct 01, 2018
emmieachichi:
Fellow applicants it's only fair to let u know dat apart from frsc questions, jamb is going to b d exam body to set d questions and dis is how their computer base test looks like below, if they are to use d police recruitment as a yardstick.... Maths, English n general knowledge is a probability....the jamb CBT software I have is 100mb n install on my pc, if not I would have uploaded it here for free..below is a sample I snap... Remember as wit police recruitment, they didn't ask them police questions on jamb CBT, so don't pin all ur hope on d frsc promotional questions going round....dey need 400-600 graduates out of thousands dat applied, do d Maths n logic will dictate frsc will use jamb CBT to cut d size, afterall, their mentally is dat we as graduates suppose know d hard n simple jamb questions
Can u download it on google play,nd wats d app name?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by horlumightyy(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Pls someone should help me with past questions and high way codes. Thankyou in anticipation foluyus@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by igwehannah2018: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2018
good morning, pls do help to send me frsc past questions to my mail igwehannahj@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2018
Ivyyamor:
So nobody is willing to send me the past questions and highway codes after much begging? Una do well..

I am sure I sent it to you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ivyyamor(f): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Juliearth:

I am sure I sent it to you.
thanks much but i didnt see anything..olafunmi077@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2018

FIRE AND PRISON SERVICE

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Okanlawon285(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2018
jahkingdom:
drop your Whatsapp number to get the code
08059841250..Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Okanlawon285(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Morning to my fellow nairalanders, please any one with the highway code should kindly help me with it
My mail is opeyemiokanlawon285@gmail.com
Also my whatsapp number is 08059841250..
Thanks and God bless us all.. Happy Independence
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by OluAKGBGN(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2018
igwehannah2018:
good morning, pls do help to send me frsc past questions to my mail igwehannahj@gmail.com thanks.

Good morning, I also need FRSC past question and answers. My mail is oluwoleolasunkanmi0207@gmail.com, thank you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by WhiteLavender(f): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2018
Don't seem to understand why people can't help out with the high way code that was given to them free of charge. I've quoted Juliearth a couple of times but no response (I understand because she has sent to a lot of people also) but what about the people she sent to? I even quoted about to of them, Can't they send to others?
I didn't hesitate sending to people who asked for summary page cos I got from someone too. Its not fair.
Those people hoarding it are not even sure of their name coming out but look at what they're doing.
I don't like talking too much but I just had to say this.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by KnightSucre(f): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Juliearth:

Done!
I checked my inbox and I didn't see any new message even in my spam folder.... Kindly resend please...... ginajet01@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by KnightSucre(f): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2018
WhiteLavender:
Don't seem to understand why people can't help out with the high way code that was given to them free of charge. I've quoted Juliearth a couple of times but no response (I understand because she has sent to a lot of people also) but what about the people she sent to? I even quoted about to of them, Can't they send to others?
I didn't hesitate sending to people who asked for summary page cos I got from someone too. Its not fair.
Those people hoarding it are not even sure of their name coming out but look at what they're doing.
my Dear that is Nigerians for you oh.... The thing tire me
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Akpetek: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2018
Good morning, I also need FRSC past question and answers. My mail is eyoernest@gmail.com...... Tanks my people..

Morning to my fellow nairalanders, please any one with the highway code should kindly help me with it
My mail is eyoernest@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless us all.. Happy Independence
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Just downloaded the highway code (highway code nigeria and general highway code) and road signs and I also have d past questions for FRSC , fire service and prison, chat me up for as low as #200 Airtime on 08068004916 (whatsup only)
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2018
WhiteLavender:
You can also download the application on playstore.. just 6mb.. the app is more ok.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by odobe001(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2018
jahkingdom:
drop your Whatsapp number so that I can add you to FRSC group chat
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ayomideyomi: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
LorittaO:
please, send me the FRSC past questions. lorittaonwukwe@ymail.com. Thanks
please help with the past questions Also. adigunayomide20@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by topeluvu(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by guavaflakes: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Bhhh
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adinije(f): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Someone uploaded the past questions and shared the link here. U guys should check previous pages, you will find it.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
WhiteLavender:
You are a pretty gurl. Can we date please?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dameddy1: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
jahkingdom:
drop your Whatsapp number to get the code
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hopcy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=manihot4life post=71668607]Pls is there any other exercise to conducted by the FRSC? because after my screening on Friday 28th September, 2018, i asked one of the FRSC official that was conducting the screening, the next thing to do & he told me that they will notify the successful applicants....

There is going to be CBT exam that will be conducted by JAMB.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
KnightSucre:
my Dear that is Nigerians for you oh.... The thing tire me
I pray u get it. It contains alot of useful FRSC info. I have it but hard copy. Can't begin to scan them. It's a hundred page document. Someone with the soft copy should please drop it here for download. It is very important that others gets it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.