Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (661945 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tpresh(f): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
mikkymaths:

Not yet

Oh!!!
Drop your number here or send to my mail if you still want to join the group, I forgot the moniker of the person that added me to the group.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by allan2: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
OrangeDream:
Oga, na ur thread abi na u get Nairaland? Wetin concern agbero wit overload. Abi d panadol na 4 ur headache? Nawa o
orange dream you be serial buffoon. na people like you we dey tie for area. if you cant align with my mandate go jam your brick head for ekulu tree or better still shut up your mouth and learn to get sense. idiot
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ayomideyomi: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Tpresh:

Oh!!!
Drop your number here or send to my mail if you still want to join the group, I forgot the moniker of the person that added me to the group.

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Treasure17(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2018
allan2:
orange dream you be serial buffoon. na people like you we dey tie for area. if you cant align with my mandate go jam your brick head for ekulu tree or better still shut up your mouth and learn to get sense. idiot
In as much as some of us might not be totally cool with those requesting for past questions here unnecessarily when they could have easily download it on this same thread without any stress. However, they own the data and have the right to request for anything they are in need of. For goodness sake let them be. All these E- fightings of yours and using derogatory names for people who were trying to correct your uncivil display is immaterial at the moment. We are here to seek for information and not to create enmity within ourselves. I'm not trying to be nosy here but please let this your agitation rest and channel your energy to something more meaningful rather than negativity. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 11, 2018
allan2:
Another E-Warrior with over 14years experience in unemployment.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Treasure17:

In as much as some of us might not be totally cool with those requesting for past questions here unnecessarily when they could have easily download it on this same thread without any stress. However, they own the data and have the right to request for anything they are in need of. For goodness sake let them be. All these E- fightings of yours and using derogatory names for people who were trying to correct your uncivil display is immaterial at the moment. We are here to seek for information and not to create enmity within ourselves. I'm not trying to be nosy here but please let this your agitation rest and channel your energy to something more meaningful rather than negativity. Thanks
U dey mind am?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by manihot4life: 3:37am On Oct 11, 2018
08064982096 dat WhatsApp contact, pls add me to the FRSC group chat for updates
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ArcDAVESON: 4:15am On Oct 11, 2018
08149460648 WhatsApp contact, pls add me to the FRSC group chat for updates. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mikkymaths(m): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Tpresh:

Oh!!!

08034104683 or michaelayansiji@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Seyifunmi33: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2018
jahkingdom:

Drop your Whatsapp number for more questions on FRSC Cbt exam

08161632775.please help me out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by erotji: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2018
Add me to the group 08063887154
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SQ16(m): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2018
jahkingdom:
The validity periods for the Nigerian driver's licence is?
A. 3--5yrs
B. 5-10yrs
C. 4--7yrs
D. 8--12yrs
The best protection inside a vehicle is the....
A. Use of steering
B. Use of front mirror
C. Use of brake
D. None of the above
An area in the middle of a road where you can stand and wait for cars to go past until it is safe for you to cross is called....
A. Refuge
B. Traffic lane
C. Traffic circle
D. Interchange
E. Pedestrian safety
Traffic on 2-lane highways normally flow in....direction on single lane
A. Same
B. Different
C. Opposite
D. Parallel
When a traffic light is amber, it means motorists and cyclists on the road should....
A. Get ready to go
B. Go
C. Stop
D. Proceed with caution
Pls I need the question on cbt exams thanx
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by braveheart234(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2018
OrangeDream:
Another E-Warrior with over 14years experience in unemployment.

I have been quietly following this thread for weeks now. I'm glad that you finally observed who the real e-warrior is. This Allan has been insulting and cyber-bullying everyone asking for past questions and I knew that it was only a matter of time before someone would put him where he belongs. He attacked Yanabasee first and that was why the guy lashed back at him, giving him a dose of his own medicine. Yanabasee isn't the e-warrior here, but Allan is. Plus he's just been over-flogging the word "buffoon" like a child that has just learnt a new word and trying to master it!
And to everyone using harsh words on the people asking for past questions: I'm not bothered about people asking for past questions. One can politely advice them without insulting them, but if they continue asking, they should be allowed. No amount of bashing can stop them. It's their time and data and everybody is free to make posts here; there is enough space for everyone. I simply read through posts until I get to any post relevant to the information I'm here to seek. Now, some of these people insulting them have also asked for past questions or a hint of questions on some other threads before. And some have also dropped their numbers on Nairaland over recruitment discussions before. These people were GREEN-HORNS, NEWBIES or FRESH GRADUATES back then. Whether they were bashed, insulted or bullied then, I don't know. But at least they realized after a while. So what's the point using derogatory words on people here?

12 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Magnus20(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2018
Tpresh:

Oh!!!

Pls add me up with 09032919015
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Omoakintp: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
09050852156 pls add me to the group chat.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Championjosh: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Someone should please give me the link to fire service and prison service thread
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by benjaminben(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
If ur in need of the FRSC with HIGH WAY CODES past question just email me.. benjaminben1990@yahoo.com or 07083349686.

N:B I WILL PREFER U DROPPING UR AIRTEL AIRTIME (any amount u wish to cos I just wana help) WITH UR MAIL DIRECTLY TO MY MAIL COS I HARDLY SHOW UP ON nairaland.com

IF I DIDN'T NOT SEE THE AIRTIME I'LL NOT SEND ANYTHING TO U

It's not by force but if ur interested
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Udoyomessi: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please send me this past questions
davdo4xel@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmieachichi: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
so i did some research on police recruitment using jamb cbt for aptitude test and how frsc wants to use jamb cbt n i was able to get dis infor for dose asking for frsc promotional PQ to read for frsc cbt test....i hope u can deduce from d infor n expand ur reading........the Police recruitment examination is
only in English Language.
“The instructions were clearly written, but we envisaged that some candidates might still not read them, so the examiners read
out the instructions.
“The candidates were to answer 60
questions within the 45 minutes they had for the examination.”
It may be recalled that the News Agency of Nigeria had reported that candidates who wrote the examination alleged that they were tested in
“general knowledge, skill of grammar and daily calculation'.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dostor: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2018
For your medical fitness certificate, contact me 08154994220, Lagos only
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by andrejerry(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Hopcy:
Anyone that need Highway Code and Pass Questions, should quote me.

please help me with PQ and highway code.
email: andrejerry69@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by genuisguy: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Federal Fire Service (FFS) - The CDFIPB recruitment board has released the Fire Service list of shortlisted candidates who were successful in the last conducted online recruitment exercise, and we are pleased to inform you also that the much awaited list is OUT! Screening and document verification exercise will commence soon across the 36 states of the federation.

CDFPIB Physical/Aptitude Test Screening and Document Verification Exercise 2018

SPECIAL INSTRUCTION

Candidates are advised to use thesame email address used during registration to print out their Invitation Letter. Some candidates may have received a congratulatory sms, like this one stated below if you have been shortlisted:
"Following your application for the 2018 FFS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB)is pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to participate in the physical/aptitude test and documents verification exercise. Please check your e-mail for details".
If you got the sms, just go to www.cdfipb.careers and login using your email and application Id to print out your Invitation letter. Example of what your Application number should look like: NFS-2018-1022933
For those who are yet to get an sms, if you get this message "Applicant Unsuccessful" while entering your email and Application ID on the CDFIPB website, we will strongly advise you keep trying until it shows and thus be able to print out your Invitation Letter.

REQUIREMENTS
You are required to come along with the following items:

Print out of Invitation Letter
Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
Completed Referee/Guarantor's Form.
Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
Originals of your Credentials.
A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and
2B Pencil and Erazer.

DATE & TIME

A.) Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th - 17th October, 2018.
Time: 08.00am

B.) Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th - 19th October, 2018.

C.) Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th - 21st October, 2018.

NOTE: All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates scheduled, and YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE WHERE YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN FALLS.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Rashpapu: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2018
We can help you run your medical certificate of fitness from Lasuth Ikeja with genuine stamp (not printed) for just 2k only.
You will come come to Lasuth Ikeja to collect it yourself and you pay after delivery, if you are not in lagos we can also waybill it to you.

what you need to do is to send us your full name, gender, genotype and blood group. You will get it immediately you come, you don't have to wait unneccesarily.
We have helped alot of people from NYSC, IMMIGRATION and Nigerian prison services.

Call or Whatsapp 07Ο15772296
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MKABIRU(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2018
jahkingdom:
A. 3--5yrs
B. 5-10yrs
C. 4--7yrs
D. 8--12yrs
A. Use of steering
B. Use of front mirror
C. Use of brake
D. None of the above
An area in the middle of a road where you can stand and wait for cars to go past until it is safe for you to cross is called....
A. Refuge
B. Traffic lane
C. Traffic circle
D. Interchange
E. Pedestrian safety
A. Same
B. Different
C. Opposite
D. Parallel
When a traffic light is amber, it means motorists and cyclists on the road should....
A. Get ready to go
B. Go
C. Stop
D. Proceed with caution
08067796154 my WhatsApp number please add me
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by izzydiamond: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Please someone should help me with Gmath questions and answers

Pls this is not related to FRSC
I need it

Send to izevbuwaprincess2017@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by EGHENS(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2018
my whatapp number 08061675609
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shinene224: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2018
jahkingdom:
A. 3--5yrs
B. 5-10yrs
C. 4--7yrs
D. 8--12yrs
A. Use of steering
B. Use of front mirror
C. Use of brake
D. None of the above
A. Refuge
B. Traffic lane
C. Traffic circle
D. Interchange
E. Pedestrian safety
A. Same
B. Different
C. Opposite
D. Parallel
A. Get ready to go
B. Go
C. Stop
D. Proceed with caution
pls add me... 08034799571
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shinene224: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2018
for those that are coming to Akure for FFS screening should chat me up or call me for accomodation
thanks 08034799571
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by maureendickson(f): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Has anyone receive any message from FRSC a friend of mine received a message from them
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shiwaggz57(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
maureendickson:
Has anyone receive any message from FRSC a friend of mine received a message from them

when was that, and what does the msg reads?
which state?
can we have a screenshot of it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.