Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (661838 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Road marshall assistant any news yet?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SamF1sh: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
olaoyekemi:
Done with the interview. No physical exercise; questions asked was general knowledge.

Which is the tallest building in the world
Youngest President
UN secretary
Mention 4 social media
Why do you want to join FRSC etc

Could you put up more questions you were asked pls and did you do your interview on all white or had to change to formal dress?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SamF1sh: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
samwobi:
Done With The Interview, I Dont Knw If Its Only Plateau State. Cos We Were Abt 300 ( Some People Didnt Come) Mi Cadre. All The Best

What kind of questions were you asked Pls?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mantics(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyo state center; physical screening first with the measurement of height, checking of foot. Then you change from white fowl to formal dress. Current affairs questions were asked.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Osesliberty(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
please friends, is the interview for Bsc or Hnd holder?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
omo17:

Pls update us. Thanks
I Arrived Around 6am, We Waited 4 The Frsc Officials Who Arrived B4 7am, We Were Asked To Bring Out Email Invitation, When We Entered The Sch Compound We Were Asked To Sit On The Ground, The Sector Commander Came And Took Roll Call, After That Women Were Asked To Go Out So They Could Fish Out The Pregnant Ones. We Were Called One After The Other For The Interview. The Names Were In Alphabetical Order.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Crystalng:

Please what kinda questions were u asked?
Just Abt Ourselves, And Simple Current Affairs
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Drdreyy:

How far? Did you run? And what type of questions were you asked?
No We Didnt Run, We Were Asked Abt Ourselves And Some Current Affairs
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
SamF1sh:

What kind of questions were you asked Pls?
Current Affairs
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
mantics:
Oyo state center; physical screening first with the measurement of height, checking of foot. Then you change from white fowl to formal dress. Current affairs questions were asked.
We Were Abt 300 In Plateau, Were You Much In Ur State?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Drdreyy: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
samwobi:
No We Didnt Run, We Were Asked Abt Ourselves And Some Current Affairs

And they said guys should wear white white for the first stage of physical fitness test.

So you guys wore white shorts for the interview?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
olaoyekemi:
Done with the interview. No physical exercise; questions asked was general knowledge.

Which is the tallest building in the world
Youngest President
UN secretary
Mention 4 social media
Why do you want to join FRSC etc

With all due respect to everyone here, its good to help people no doubt but how us way interview first won take pass this interview if you come day give expo. We are all competing for the same thing here o. Abeg take time. If you get connect us no get. Make everybody go find out the questions on their own.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
abdulhamid0:

With all due respect to everyone here, its good to help people no doubt but how us way interview first won take pass this interview if you come day give expo. We are all competing for the same thing here o. Abeg take time. If you get connect us no get. Make everybody go find out the questions on their own.
People like you don't go far. You are for MI and others are Officers how come you are competing for same thing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
abdulhamid0:

SLAVE MENTALILTY... Someone is even trying to help out with what to expect and you are here spewing thrash? it's a pity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
joshuabless:

People like you don't go far. You are for MI and others are Officers how come you are competing for same thing?
if you like insult me however you want, if you were in my shoe, you would feel the same way. Because you are benefiting from it now thats why you are angry. If i was in your shoe too, i would want it too. Thats why we are humans.
Helping the officer is fine but there are many MI here who haven't done their screening yet... I remember every single questions asked, i wont mind posting them all for the officers here later tonight. I didnt mean to offend anyone here sir.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ivyyamor(f): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
abdulhamid0:

you are selfish..very selfish! May God help your toxic soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ivyyamor(f): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
joshuabless:

don't mind him..he doesn't even know maybe the same questions would be repeated tommorrow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
abdulhamid0:
if you like insult me however you want, if you were in my shoe, you would feel the same way. Because you are benefiting from it now thats why you are angry. If i was in your shoe too, i would want it too. Thats why we are humans.
Helping the officer is fine but there are many MI here who haven't done their screening yet... I remember every single questions asked, i wont mind posting them all for the officers here later tonight. I didnt mean to offend anyone here sir.
Well I didn't know there were still MI's remaining. What is yours is yours, telling everybody the questions may not change anything. Don't be surprised that they won't repeat same questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Rukitop(f): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
samwobi:
I Arrived Around 6am, We Waited 4 The Frsc Officials Who Arrived B4 7am, We Were Asked To Bring Out Email Invitation, When We Entered The Sch Compound We Were Asked To Sit On The Ground, The Sector Commander Came And Took Roll Call, After That Women Were Asked To Go Out So They Could Fish Out The Pregnant Ones. We Were Called One After The Other For The Interview. The Names Were In Alphabetical Order.
Did u guys change to formal outfits before the interview?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
samwobi:

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Drdreyy:

And they said guys should wear white white for the first stage of physical fitness test.

So you guys LovePeddler white shorts for the interview?
The 1st Stage Was Similar To D 1st Screening, Where They Check Height, Flat Foot Etc. Those B4 Me Had To Change B4 They Were Interviewed, But The Sector Commander Here Asked Them To Join The Two Stages.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
abdulhamid0:

Lolz My Brother Na God Be My Only Connect O, I Believe Say Wetin Be My Own No Go Pass Me By.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Btw The Questions Are Not The Same, Abt 4 Guys Were Interviewed In The Same Class With Me. And We Were All Asked Different Questions, It All Depends On The Officer Interviewing You.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rukitop:
Did u guys change to formal outfits before the interview?
Those Before Me Had To Change, But When It Got To Me, The Officers Were Asked To Join Both Stages.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
omo17:

Thanks bro
You're Most Welcome
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dollarpee49: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
abdulhamid0:

Funny man! grin grin grin....same questions can't be asked throughout the interview...
You will know how to hide past questions from your mates in school days...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Reporting from kaduna!
We where about 300 in my centre but about 140 files were not available but they got invitation. So they were asked to wait. We that our files were on ground they called our names based on the arrangement of the files they retook our height and check our foot, and we were told to go and change for interview. The interview started at about 2pm after jumaat prayer. I left my center immediately after i did mine at about 4pm and i was among the first they interviewed. Those that their file were not available they later screened and they would probably interviewed them...but before they were screened i over heard an officer saying "they should just be screened to avoid any problem with them". I doubt if they would be considered anyway.....

Questions asked in addition to the ones posted above was:
1. The name of my state governor
2.how many local government are in my state.
3. Full meaning of FRSC
4.who is the youngest president in the world
5. Full meaning of nimasa
6. How many senatorial district are in my state
7.why do you want to join the fed. Road safety.
8. What is the name of the north Korean president
9. Who is the 45th president of the united state. Etc

If you want the rest of the questions, make una apologies for insulting me for saying my mind. grin

And those for officer cadre that insulted me, my younger Bro and a friend of mine are going for their interview tomorrow. I will post the questions immediately they finished make una see if e sweet.

Goodluck to us All

6 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmiesky(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
lhumi:
We are an organization with a coherent corporate culture that promotes efficiency and profitability. We understand the meaning of our values and translate them into actions that surpass the expectation of all our stakeholders. Particularly we have taken it upon ourselves to be the dependable organization that keeps striving for excellence in all our activities.

PHARMACOLOGIST
Front Desk(Male) ND
Full time PHARMACIST
INTERN PHARMACIST
DRIVER
PHARM TRAINEE
SHOP ASSISTANT (SSCE)
send your CV to christibukun@gmail.com

Location please?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by OmoiyaAwax(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bari22:
MI please tell us your experiences and questions asked
Please is it only MI that attended the interview? What about Officer cadre?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dollarpee49:

Funny man! grin grin grin....same questions can't be asked throughout the interview...
You will know how to hide past questions from your mates in school days...
oga lets be sincere to ourself, you cannot travel to a different state for an interview with all the stress you have gone through, be amongst the first interviewed, come out sweating and thanking God, for you to just logon dis page to see people's stories and end up seeing questions you were asked while 90% of the applicant haven't been interviewed yet.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mantics(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
No need to abuse each other. What will be will be. I think FRSC tried with planning of the Recruitment process. Organised well compared to past recruitments of sister agencies. Even though Nigeria factor of godfatherism will play out. Que cera cera

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Drdreyy: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
samwobi:
The 1st Stage Was Similar To D 1st Screening, Where They Check Height, Flat Foot Etc. Those B4 Me Had To Change B4 They Were Interviewed, But The Sector Commander Here Asked Them To Join The Two Stages.

Ok. Please ignore Nairaland censor. I wrote "wh0re white" and it was censored and converted to "lovepeddler"

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.