Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (661980 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
vanV:

like how many question were you asked
atleast 15 questions, i learnt we were the unlucky ones. We were the first set to be interviewed yesterday. Due to time factor they started asking less questions

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ebisemijuvictor: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
abdulhamid0:
Who saw the scoring sheet, in mine yesterday i saw them scoring 4, 6,6,4 and the last column was 16, they covered it before i could read what the scores are for. And i answered all except for 2.
Did anybody noticed his/her scoring sheet.

brother, i think d total mark is 20. adding ur 4, 6, 6, 4 together, its now more dan d 16 u saw at d total. Also, I think each column is 5marks, and u are having 6marks in ur own column
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by duac: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Not been too forward,but any idea when the training camp starts and what next after this interview?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
ebisemijuvictor:

brother, i think d total mark is 20. adding ur 4, 6, 6, 4 together, its now more dan d 16 u saw at d total. Also, I think each column is 5marks, and u are having 6marks in ur own column
at first i thought the 16 i saw was the total score too until i realized those scores were more than 16, so i assumed the 16 was a different score on its own. but those score are exactly what i saw on the score sheet. May Allah help us all... I will see you all in camp by the special grace of God. Ameen.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lukema(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
abdulhamid0:
at first i thought the 16 i saw was the total score too until i realized those scores were more than 16, so i assumed the 16 was a different score on its own. but those score are exactly what i saw on the score sheet. May Allah help us all... I will see you all in camp by the special grace of God. Ameen.
Amen Ooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
I think I heard someone said we should start expecting the final message Dec 26.
Ogun state commander told us Frsc would appoint b4 next year.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by weareus: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
omo17:

There is still drug test to be conducted by NDLEA according to the sector commander. I think dat is d last stage

we're you at College of Education Technical Asaba?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SamF1sh: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
abdulhamid0:
Who saw the scoring sheet, in mine yesterday i saw them scoring 4, 6,6,4 and the last column was 16, they covered it before i could read what the scores are for. And i answered all except for 2.
Did anybody noticed his/her scoring sheet.

I got 16/20 also
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timothyoj(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
SamF1sh:

I got 16/20 also

Brother, forget anything you score though it might assist but pray for Gods favour and His mercy.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
weareus:

we're you at College of Education Technical Asaba?

No, Ogun state
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Success of aspiring officers. Please when is camp likely to open?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
rolaniyonu:
I think I heard someone said we should start expecting the final message Dec 26.
That will be good oo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Timothyoj:

Brother, forget anything you score though it might assist but pray for Gods favour and His mercy.
God over everything....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2018
rolaniyonu:
yea i hard so 2.. 1 of the officer told me that succesful applicants who qulify for the next stage wil recieve invitation by mid december and would b going to camp by mid jenuary.. And in the camp drug test wld b done by NDLEA
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Heineken(m): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2018
OrangeDream:
Connect & Contact people, i greet una o..Una wehdone
hello bro
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SamF1sh: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2018
Timothyoj:

Most definitely. May God come through for us all
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Heineken(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
OrangeDream:
Connect & Contact people, i greet una o..Una wehdone
man please I need to talk with you. This is my number. 070625. Though I have been expecting your message
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Omolola16: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pls how many month is camp pls..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Omolola16:
Pls how many month is camp pls..
6 month
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Omolola16: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
abdulhamid0:
6 month
thanks boss
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Johnbisi: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
abdulhamid0:
6 month
with or without payment
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Johnbisi:

with or without payment
with pay off cause, the day you do documentation in camp you are officially a staff
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ThatKING(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
I really need this job. I don't really know why, but I keep thinking about not missing out on this opportunity.
On Saturday I was sad when I heard just 400 Officers are needed in the whole country and when I did the calculations, I wasn't really impressed because I don't know anyone in high places except my height, 1.50meters
We were 200 and something at my center but I really need this job. This is the closest I have ever been to having a job because I got all the questions right. I just hope that counts

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chriswazo(m): 4:28am On Nov 19, 2018
ThatKING:
I really need this job. I don't really know why, but I keep thinking about not missing out on this opportunity.
On Saturday I was sad when I heard just 400 Officers are needed in the whole country and when I did the calculations, I wasn't really impressed because I don't know anyone in high places except my height, 1.50meters
We were 200 and something at my center but I really need this job. This is the closest I have ever been to having a job because I got all the questions right. I just hope that counts

You are 1.5m high? You are short o
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timothyoj(m): 4:42am On Nov 19, 2018
ThatKING:
God created you and he has never forgotten you in any ways. Put your trust and confidence in Him and he will direct your path, make u excel and give you an expected end, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Johnbisi: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2018
ThatKING:

when it comes to God favour your present position or situation does not matter .....just trust in him and keep praying..All is well

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lukema(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2018
ThatKING:
Favor Will Speak For Us We That Doesn't Have Anybody At The Top But We Have God

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Omolola16: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2018
abdulhamid0:
with pay off cause, the day you do documentation in camp you are officially a staff
sorry for disturbing. During camping can we go outside the gate ?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2018
ThatKING:

Put ur trust in God, those who have connections with buhari, saraki, tinubu will still pray to God because if God says no, it is no and if God says yes, it is yes. God connection is what I stand on.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ThatKING(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Chriswazo:

You are 1.5m high? You are short o
Lol naa so.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mycodon: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2018
please guys i wan know after the interview whats next? some people said the drug test will be in camp? while some said it will be before camp? which do we follow?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yungtee1: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2018
Like how many are they taking from each states
Richardjemedafe:
yea i hard so 2.. 1 of the officer told me that succesful applicants who qulify for the next stage wil recieve invitation by mid december and would b going to camp by mid jenuary.. And in the camp drug test wld b done by NDLEA

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.