Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662081 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2018
Snowkel:

Is that after I feel the first form, cuz I did that already, waiting for an email to be sent to my mail.

Still av few stages to go. When u get ur login details u will update some profiles and upload ur passport too

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Snowkel(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2018
Gbogbolet:
when u r about to finish
Thanks �
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2018
fabem:

Relax, it will later go. leave it for now and refresh later.

Aiit thanks sir
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by horlumightyy(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2018
Over two hours now and i haven't still gotten any confirmation mail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by horlumightyy(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 12:06pm On May 28, 2018
Done applying!!! 30yrs and still able to apply. Trying using a Google chrome and change your browser settings to desktop view. I pray and hope our efforts will be fruitful soon
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2018
The link has finally arrived....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2018
pinkguy:
Any body looking for cheaply medical finesse certificate for 300 naria know this,they will surly find out due to it[/b]s poor nature ,u maybe screen out ,mine is for 1000 Naria, mail me pjoneta@gmail.com CHECK YOUR MAIL FOR THOSE THAT SEND THEY MONEY, sorry for delay , MAIL ME YOUR FULL NAME WHEN YOU DO YOUR TRANSFER .....THANK YOU .....pls I have reply all those that mail me

Uve carried ur mumu medical certificate reach here again. Where on earth do they require this for FRSC reg undecided
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by obicaddy(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2018
Who has applied?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 12:08pm On May 28, 2018
horlumightyy:
did you use gmail to login? Try checking your inbox settings and refresh.All the best
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pinkguy(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Uve carried ur mumu medical certificate reach here again. Where on earth do they require this for FRSC reg undecided
have you register......no mind me na. Buhari its oo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2018
Hermeknorr:
Done applying!!! 30yrs and still able to apply. Trying using a Google chrome and change your browser settings to desktop view. I pray and hope our efforts will be fruitful soon

Nice one!!!

Were u able to pass this stage

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 12:09pm On May 28, 2018
obicaddy:
Who has applied?
I have
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2018
pinkguy:
have you register......no mind me na. Buhari its oo

Yeah... I have, at the last stage.

Only passport required just like Fire service
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by package7(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2018
Na them Aboki go get the whole slots... No waste your time bro's . Just go get your PVC ready.. We must send some incompetents, lazy politicians back their indigenous business cattle rearer.
Come 2019.inshal Allah

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by horlumightyy(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2018
Hermeknorr:
did you use gmail to login? Try checking your inbox settings and refresh.All the best
Yes i used a gmail account. Nothin in my inbox or spam. Please how do i go about the inbox settings??
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 12:11pm On May 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Nice one!!!

Were u able to pass this stage
all stages, like 4 or 5. Questionnaire is the last then submit
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jimcaddy(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2018
Kai see Nigerians oo. The whole Nigeria wanna apply for a job they have selected those that will enter?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by obicaddy(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2018
Hermeknorr:
I have

Pls can u give give me lowdown on how u applied?
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pinkguy(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Yeah... I have, at the last stage.

Only passport required just like Fire service
thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 12:14pm On May 28, 2018
horlumightyy:

Yes i used a gmail account. Nothin in my inbox or spam. Please how do i go about the inbox settings??
I tried the Sync stuff again then refresh that's around 9am this morning. I later got the mail giving password, username so as to use it to login as applicant. Could be traffic that's disturbing it now
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 12:19pm On May 28, 2018
obicaddy:

Pls can u give give me lowdown on how u applied?
Thanks
the first stage is like giving little info about yourself , names,mail,NIN. Then submit to wait for confirmation mail. After confirmation mail you,ll get password you will use to login as applicant. Then you get to fill Educational status,work experience, referee,passport and a little questionnaire b4 final submission to get a slip to be printed out

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jimcaddy(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2018
The stupid website is not going. What is wrong with Nigeria and recruitment process?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Norway22: 12:26pm On May 28, 2018
A little confused here. Please are we to provide all our educational credentials abi one should just fill for tertiary own if your using your tertiary cert
Hermeknorr:
the first stage is like giving little info about yourself , names,mail,NIN. Then submit to wait for confirmation mail. After confirmation mail you,ll get password you will use to login as applicant. Then you get to fill Educational status,work experience, referee,passport and a little questionnaire b4 final submission to get a slip to be printed out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by snadguy007(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2018
horlumightyy:
Having the same issue too.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2018
The site is doing like menstrual cycle, on and off! I'm at the stage of uploading my passport and the site has went off
jimcaddy:
The stupid website is not going. What is wrong with Nigeria and recruitment process?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by wink2015(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2018
Nice jobs.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2018
Try and fill for all.. from Primary to tertiary if you are using degree to apply
Norway22:
A little confused here. Please are we to provide all our educational credentials abi one should just fill for tertiary own if your using your tertiary cert
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by obicaddy(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2018
Hermeknorr:

OK, Thanks Dear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.