Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662073 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by somito121(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2018
Mine is still displaying complete application and when I click on it, it displays access denied login. I wonder what I am yet to complete.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Unluckrees(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2018
horlumightyy:
Pls were u able to do sometin abt it?
Nope
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2018
somito121:
Mine is still displaying complete application and when I click on it, it displays access denied login. I wonder what I am yet to complete.

Bro chill, am also experiencing same.... It should be from dem
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2018
The driver license thing is not a thing that is compulsory. Just called someone I know there. He said if i have I should include it and if not I should go ahead.

Those who get driver license naim go dey drive the van for we wey no sabi drive grin (just joking ooo)

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 3:22pm On May 28, 2018
Anybody got another mail from FRSC Dear K
Your application has been successfully submitted and is pending review. Please find below your Application Code:

Application Code: C0004016

Please state this application code in any correspondence you exchange with us with regards to this application.

If you are shortlisted, you will be required to go for a physical screening at the your preferred screening venue as stated in your form. Also, you will be contacted to inform you of the date of your screening.

Thank You,
FRSC Recruitment Committee
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by b3llo(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2018
tilope1991:

pls since 10am I applied and registered with my yahoomail till 3pm av not gotten any confirmation on my mail
I used Gmail. Pls sorry about your challenge maybe someone with yahoo mail should share his experience. It didn't take make more that 2 minutes to receive my mail.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by femi4: 3:25pm On May 28, 2018
escober90:

Though I have not gotten to this stage but it must not be true.....sombori should comfam this pls
if it is true, I will implore us to storm their twitter handle to say NO TO THIS.....
not true
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by FixNaija(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2018
b3llo:
I used Gmail. Pls sorry about your challenge maybe someone with yahoo mail should share his experience. It didn't take make more that 2 minutes to receive my mail.

I am facing same problem with Yahoo mail. Registered since 10am and yet to receive a confirmation mail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ELAGAIE(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2018
escober90:

Though I have not gotten to this stage but it must not be true.....sombori should comfam this pls
if it is true, I will implore us to storm their twitter handle to say NO TO THIS.....
It is true but not compulsory
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HABRUZZY(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2018
please i am getting this error An error occurred while processing your request, please contact admin or try again later.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Iyajelili(f): 3:44pm On May 28, 2018
Hermeknorr:
Your application has been successfully submitted and is pending review. Please find below your Application Code:

Please state this application code in any correspondence you exchange with us with regards to this application.

If you are shortlisted, you will be required to go for a physical screening at the your preferred screening venue as stated in your form. Also, you will be contacted to inform you of the date of your screening.

Thank You,

And you couldn't remove your application code? The mail is sent when you have submitted your application so nothing special
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by b3llo(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2018
Gift10:
please house my local government is not displaying..should I go ahead and submit..
I uploaded only my passport, am I to upload many other credentials as well?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jumeeeeesal(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2018
I got same message also, but what baffles me now is on my printout its only 1 of mah name that displays the rest aint showing are u experiencing same?
Hermeknorr:

Application Code: C0004016

Thank You,
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mypersin: 3:59pm On May 28, 2018
oyeezah:
put it on desktop
Click on applicant login at the top right corner of the screen
Click on applications
Click on my application
Pls o after clicking on my application. COMPLETE APPLICATION is next right?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by penzino(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2018
Am having issues uploading passport, any trick to pass this stage
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Iyajelili(f): 4:06pm On May 28, 2018
penzino:
Am having issues uploading passport, any trick to pass this stage
Type photo resize on google, when you get the link,increase the pixel that would equally increase the kilobyte of the pix
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Iyajelili(f): 4:07pm On May 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Iyajelili(f): 4:09pm On May 28, 2018
That link there is very easy. 900pixel will give you about 56kb which should suffice.
Modified: Don't increase the width,just the pixel to 900 or 1000.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 4:09pm On May 28, 2018
Iyajelili:

And you couldn't remove your application code? The mail is sent when you have submitted your application so nothing special
No vex IYA Jelili I removed it but not all. Just wanted to be sure on the way forward no hard feelings
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Iyajelili(f): 4:11pm On May 28, 2018
Hermeknorr:
No vex IYA Jelili I removed it but not all. Just wanted to be sure on the way forward no hard feelings
It is OK. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 4:13pm On May 28, 2018
Jumeeeeesal:
I got same message also, but what baffles me now is on my printout its only 1 of mah name that displays the rest aint showing are u experiencing same?
Got 2 of my names but I think the application code is the main thing.one might be using it to resolve any issue that pops up. What do I know, just saying though
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by penzino(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2018
Iyajelili:

It is OK. All the best
Thanks, but after trying this is the error message i got an error message. something about inserting key....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bostin(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2018
HABRUZZY:
please i am getting this error An error occurred while processing your request, please contact admin or try again later.
same here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Iyajelili(f): 4:20pm On May 28, 2018
penzino:
Thanks, but after trying this is the error message i got an error message. something about inserting key....
I used a PC and it was direct and without any probs. Maybe you should try chrome on your phone
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by somito121(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2018
Is there anyone who has completed his/her application between 3pm and 4pm?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by penzino(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2018
Iyajelili:

I used a PC and it was direct and without any probs. Maybe you should try chrome on your phone
Am using my PC o.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Snowkel(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Still av few stages to go. When u get ur login details u will update some profiles and upload ur passport too
They have sent me my username and password, but can't find where to login, its taking me back to registration
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Iyajelili(f): 4:37pm On May 28, 2018
penzino:
Am using my PC o.
Then it should resize it without stress
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Iyajelili(f): 4:39pm On May 28, 2018
Snowkel:

They have sent me my username and password, but can't find where to login, its taking me back to registration
Try this https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/Applications/Apply
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Snowkel(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by friidA22(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2018
After i was send the confirmation email, i have imput the username n password, buh no head way, d r tellin me invalid password or email, tried 3 time. Plz help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.