Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) (42760 Views)

Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate ! Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2018
Spicy yummy?
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2018
softwerk:
Rude and uncultured angry

I wonder whose role model she is?!

Scattap you there osiso... We all hv got flaws and you not perfect.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2018
So some mumu still dey follow Ex BBN housemate up & down
Oga ooooo
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 9:38pm On May 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Ceeleo, I Stan! #Fresh air grin
This geh, you are still shipping grin. Two egomaniacs, they fit themselves.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by gentleedu(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
This is how we will deliberate on this loved-up trash while our future is being robbed of us. These people have personal photographers who shoot photoshop pictures for them all for Instagram and online posting. These are not real photos. They are playing with our minds to make money. They are absolutely irrelevant to the Nigerian economy. Loved up or hooked up, who cares?

People are just heartless and using baits to lure others for selfish gains. Wise up Nigerians. You could have learned a skill with your time. You could have achieved something that would move you ahead of your current phase.

All these celebrities are useless to us. Take the time to make cash. If you make money you can ask Cee-c to kneel down and twerk for you all night and she will. I saw a whole Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj dancing for a 10 yrs old Arab. I was shocked.
make money Cee-c and whatever are poor people seeking attention.
my brother you make sense die, but only if they will listen...
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2018
Tobi will not enjoy dis.. Not Leo undecided grin
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by diebuhari1: 9:52pm On May 27, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
This is how we will deliberate on this loved-up trash while our future is being robbed of us. These people have personal photographers who shoot photoshop pictures for them all for Instagram and online posting. These are not real photos. They are playing with our minds to make money. They are absolutely irrelevant to the Nigerian economy. Loved up or hooked up, who cares?

People are just heartless and using baits to lure others for selfish gains. Wise up Nigerians. You could have learned a skill with your time. You could have achieved something that would move you ahead of your current phase.

All these celebrities are useless to us. Take the time to make cash. If you make money you can ask Cee-c to kneel down and twerk for you all night and she will. I saw a whole Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj dancing for a 10 yrs old Arab. I was shocked.
make money Cee-c and whatever are poor people seeking attention.
Most sensible post ever. Exactly my thoughts
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by Pentools(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C just called fellow ex-housemate, Leo "Fresh air" in a new Instagram post for his meet and greet.

Leo replied the post saying "love you" !!!

Leo and Cee-C have recently been dropping eyebrow raising comments on each other's Instagram page, "AND WE ARE HERE FOR IT!"

They'd make a cute couple though.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/see-the-sweet-names-cee-c-called-leo-on-her-new-ig-post.html

Imagine this op ooo!

Here for wetin...
You and who is here for it, don't tell me you are this jobless...

Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 27, 2018
so all this yeyebrities once they come out from the bbnaija house their next talent after f**king in anywhere f**kable they come and disturbing us with their useless pics chai
|
|
|
|
are you looking for professional crier that will cry during your burial ceremonies then look no further because we cry at an affordable price visit my wall for more details
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:01pm On May 27, 2018
Igbo women loving Yoruba men since 222 BC
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by davidoisamoje: 4:39am On May 28, 2018
All your posts on nairaland now is " now I understand" #LAZYNIGERAINBLOGGER
itspzpics:
Now I understand

See also
#Bbn : Cee c pictured Kissing Tobi Bakare >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bbn-cee-c-pictured-kissing-tobi-bakare/
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by fyneguy: 5:29am On May 28, 2018
softwerk:
Rude and uncultured angry

I wonder whose role model she is?!

Rude to you? wth does this mean?
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by fyneguy: 5:30am On May 28, 2018
NobleAngell:
Is she trying to get back at Alex? Knowing that Alex admitted that she still has feelings for Leo.
Anyways, their problem not mine.

lol When did Alex say this?
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:25am On May 28, 2018
davidoisamoje:
All your posts on nairaland now is " now I understand" #LAZYNIGERAINBLOGGER
see this idiot quoting me..... Shomo age mini...
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 7:52am On May 28, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Ceeleo, I Stan! #Fresh air grin

Babe ow you dey wink

1 Like

Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 12:48pm On May 28, 2018
thank you. instead of pushing the youths ahead they are living a lie and shrouding the truth.
gentleedu:
my brother you make sense die, but only if they will listen...

1 Like

Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 12:48pm On May 28, 2018
thank you bro.
diebuhari1:
Most sensible post ever. Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by davidoisamoje: 2:29pm On May 29, 2018
YOUR DADDY.
itspzpics:
see this idiot quoting me..... Shomo age mini...
Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2018
davidoisamoje:
YOUR DADDY.
your generations ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) / Olu Jacobs Destroys Igbo Culture And Tradition — Pete Edochie / Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.