Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! (26174 Views)

Waec 2021 Main Examiners Co-ordination And Marking Of Scripts / WAEC Marking Coordination 2020 / Waec Marking Coordination 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by haryourlar01: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
calliope:
I was told that if you participated in the last marking, you'd get a notification, (SMS)as for venues, it is the same as waec.
Date between 1st week November.

Thanks but I don't really get u dre, 'last marking' do u mean waec or GCE?
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Prudent200: 3:40pm On May 03, 2019
tunde4top:
I marked in last 2 and 3 years. I did not honour their text for marking last year and I have received another invitation text since 14 days ago now.
please sir or Madam.if WAEC want to divide what number do they use in dividing it.let say your score is 70/100 how or what number would they use in dividing it.. please reply
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Prudent200: 3:40pm On May 03, 2019
tunde4top:
I marked in last 2 and 3 years. I did not honour their text for marking last year and I have received another invitation text since 14 days ago now.
] please sir or Madam.if WAEC want to divide what number do they use in dividing it.let say your score is 70/100 how or what number would they use in dividing it.. please reply
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by hafsatadebisi: 10:37pm On May 22, 2019
Prudent200:
] please sir or Madam.if WAEC want to divide what number do they use in dividing it.let say your score is 70/100 how or what number would they use in dividing it.. please reply
Has the coordination for this year's waec marking commenced? When is it? Any updates?
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by chilucy: 8:17am On May 29, 2019
Please am in owerri, who can connect me so that I can be among those that can mark. Please help a sister am jobless. Thanks
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Francisayo(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2019
I wish to participate in this year marking too o
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 29, 2019
Same here, I reside in Abuja
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by psucc(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
Simply be awake and check around your area of residence the nearest marking venue.
2. When the coordination starts, ensure you attend from the first day
3. Participate actively in the coordination.
4. Ensure you participate in a subject your discipline covers as you will only be told on the second day if your discipline is relevant there or not
5. Don't forget the God factor - pray.
chilucy:
Please am in owerri, who can connect me so that I can be among those that can mark. Please help a sister am jobless. Thanks
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by hafsatadebisi: 5:47pm On May 29, 2019
chilucy:
please mention me when it commences or in case you get any information about it, I want to participate, I'll mention you incase I get any information too, but I heard it's next month(June).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 31, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
please mention me when it commences or in case you get any information about it, I want to participate, I'll mention you incase I get any information too, but I heard it's next month(June).
mention me too please
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by hafsatadebisi: 8:34pm On May 31, 2019
Ivy4krist:
mention me too please
Alright, no problem.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by kcf8(f): 4:21am On Jun 07, 2019
Please has the marking for this year started?
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by reservd(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=hafsatadebisi post=78904195] Alright, no problem. [/quote
Pls do mention me too
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by immaq8(f): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Biko! when is waec marking going to commence , it's June already..
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by deewhy13(f): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Just got the information now....

WAEC MAY/JUNE 2019 Marking Coordination commences on the 26th of June, 2019 nationwide.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by hafsatadebisi: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=reservd post=79096210][/quote] Heard the coordination will commence on the 26th of this month( June). So, know the coordinating centre in your state/location and do well to attend the three days coordination.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by hafsatadebisi: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ivy4krist:
mention me too please
Heard the coordination commences on the 26th of this month(June). So, know the coordinating centre of your state/location and do well to attend the three days coordination.

1 Like

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by reservd(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Heard the coordination will commence on the 26th of this month( June). So, know the coordinating centre in your state/location and do well to attend the three days coordination.
Thx Hafsat
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by hafsatadebisi: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
chilucy:
Heard the coordination will commence on the 26th of this month(June). So, know the coordinating centre of your state/location and do well to attend the three days coordination.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by kcf8(f): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2019
Phunkyposh:
Please if you are within Ikotun /Igando and wants to Gatecrash kindly Pm me ...Thanks
Hello, am interested in gatecrashing this year, can u still help in, thanks. Mention me, thanks
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
deewhy13:
Just got the information now....

WAEC MAY/JUNE 2019 Marking Coordination commences on the 26th of June, 2019 nationwide.
DY xup. Is the date still 26th?
I marked in Kogi last year but I'm in Abuja now. Do I need to gatecrash again?
And pls what's the Abuja venue? Thanks bro
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by psucc(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
EditLord:
No! You are already their examiner. You will attend the coordination with your claim form preferrably original.

Of all crashers, you will be considered for a parcel
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
psucc:
No! You are already their examiner. You will attend the coordination with your claim form preferrably original.

Of all crashers, you will be considered for a parcel
I left it in Kogi
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by psucc(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
EditLord:
I left it in Kogi
Don't know what next because that form serves as certificate that you are an EXAMINER with WAEC and any parcel available is yours.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by ajbf: 2:35am On Jun 22, 2019
EditLord:
General coordination for AE's starts on 27th June while CE/TL's coordination starts earlier on 26th June

1 Like

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by graciamore(f): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2019
EditLord:
please an in kogi how much were u paid ..please can I ur contact
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by DoctorTee1: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
hello, please when is the online WAEC examiner registration closing.

1 Like

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by DaBogu: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
cool
DoctorTee1:
hello, please when is the online WAEC examiner registration closing.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Phunkyposh(f): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2019
kcf8:

Hello, am interested in gatecrashing this year, can u still help in, thanks. Mention me, thanks

Go to the centre closest to you and join a class where they are marking a course close to your course of study. Actively participate in deliberations on marking and ensure you have all documents required. Wish you all the best
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Francisayo(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Phunkyposh:

Go to the centre closest to you and join a class where they are marking a course close to your course of study. Actively participate in deliberations on marking and ensure you have all documents required. Wish you all the best

A friend had 3rd class Hons in Physics and Electronics can he be picked to mark Physic considering d class of degree?
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Timblaze(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here / I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice / Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.