Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism (867 Views)

+18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] / Another disastrous Mistake Of The Century: Giving Women Internet. / “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 7:51pm On May 27, 2018

It pains me, wherever I see women supporting gender equality. How do you ladies think you are in a way equals to us.
The privilege to use Social media was given to you girls but you girls turned the privilege down by supporting Feminism.

You see us driving a car you think you are equal, we build house you girls think equal right, we own businesses you think you are equal.

Do you think God is foolish when he removed one Rib from Adam Ribs to form you women.He gave every right to men to rule over women.

My mom, sisters was never feminist

I will advice you girls to siege thinking you are equal to men.

"What man can do a woman can do better" Totally nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 8:03pm On May 27, 2018
The feminist will never support me mark it
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by whitebeard(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2018
Just go and sleep.!!
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 8:46pm On May 27, 2018
whitebeard:
Just go and sleep.!!
why should I
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Rubbiish(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
whitebeard:
Just go and sleep.!!
Lol
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 8:51pm On May 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol
savage reply
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by IamPlato(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2018

You People Should Go And Sleep
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Ivorianaija(f): 9:04pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

It pains me, wherever I see women supporting gender equality. How do you ladies think you are in a way equals to us.
The privilege to use Social media was given to you girls but you girls turned the privilege down by supporting Feminism.

You see us driving a car you think you are equal, we build house you girls think equal right, we own businesses you think you are equal.

Do you think God is foolish when he removed one Rib from Adam Ribs to form you women.He gave every right to men to rule over women.

My mom, sisters was never feminist

I will advice you girls to siege thinking you are equal to men.

"What man can do a woman can do better" Totally nonsense.

Are you aware that in the original, unedited and unaltered bible, Eve was not Adam's first wife? Adam's first wife, according to the original bible, was Lillith and she was not made of Adam's rib but from the same ground as Adam. When Lillith wanted to sit on the same place where Adam sat, then Adam became arrogant and told her that he is her superior and she must not sit on that seat. Lillith explained that she had come from the same dust Adam had come from and they were formed at the same time and they were equal, but Adam become angry and struck her. Lillith had stormed away in a fit of rage and uttered the name of God, the name that is not meant to be said, and she had sprung wings and flown into the heavens. The angels tried to bring her back to her husband but she stayed in the heavens and refused to go back. Adam became lonely and had lived among the animals until God gave him Eve out of his rib. Further leading to the story you all know.
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Alariiwo: 9:05pm On May 27, 2018
Feminism is evil.. say no to it.
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Lonestar124: 9:20pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Are you aware that in the original, unedited and unaltered bible, Eve was not Adam's first wife? Adam's first wife, according to the original bible, was Lillith and she was not made of Adam's rib but from the same ground as Adam. When Lillith wanted to sit on the same place where Adam sat, then Adam became arrogant and told her that he is her superior and she must not sit on that seat. Lillith explained that she had come from the same dust Adam had come from and they were formed at the same time and they were equal, but Adam become angry and struck her. Lillith had stormed away in a fit of rage and uttered the name of God, the name that is not meant to be said, and she had sprung wings and flown into the heavens. The angels tried to bring her back to her husband but she stayed in the heavens and refused to go back. Adam became lonely and had lived among the animals until God gave him Eve out of his rib. Further leading to the story you all know.
Another lie from the pit of feminism... I don't really blame all this feminists but men that takes their words serious.
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Ivorianaija(f): 9:21pm On May 27, 2018
Lonestar124:
Another lie from the pit of feminism... I don't really blame all this feminists but men that takes their words serious.

You can look it up, in the Apocrypha, the compilation of omitted books of the bible, it is there.
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Lonestar124: 9:30pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

You can look it up, in the Apocrypha, the compilation of omitted books of the bible, it is there.
Lilith is demonic fallen angel that is responsible in stealing children in darkness, wantonly sexualized. The first physical wife of Adam is eve.

Over and out!
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Ivorianaija(f): 9:33pm On May 27, 2018
Lonestar124:
Lilith is demonic fallen angel that is responsible in stealing children in darkness, wantonly sexualized. The first physical wife of Adam is eve.

Over and out!

https://www.thoughtco.com/legend-of-lilith-origins-2076660
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 9:42pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Is from you am hearing this nonsense for the first time bro
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Ivorianaija(f): 9:43pm On May 27, 2018
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 9:43pm On May 27, 2018
IamPlato:

You People Should Go And Sleep
you again

Comic womaniser
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 9:45pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

https://www.thoughtco.com/legend-of-lilith-origins-2076660

https://www.gotquestions.org/Lillith.html
leave all this website and tell me where lilith was mentioned as Adam's first wife
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Ivorianaija(f): 9:48pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
leave all this website and tell me where lilith was mentioned as Adam's first wife

The biblical book of Genesis contains two contradictory accounts of humanity’s creation. The first account is known as the Priestly version and appears in Genesis 1:26-27.

Here, God fashions man and woman simultaneously when the text reads: “So God created mankind in the divine image, male and female God created them.”

This suggests that man and woman were both created at once and not man first woman second
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 10:09pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

The biblical book of Genesis contains two contradictory accounts of humanity’s creation. The first account is known as the Priestly version and appears in Genesis 1:26-27.

Here, God fashions man and woman simultaneously when the text reads: “So God created mankind in the divine image, male and female God created them.”

This suggests that man and woman were both created at once and not man first woman second
go and read your bible well bro
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Ivorianaija(f): 10:10pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
go and read your bible well bro

I would challenge you to a battle of wits but I see you are unarmed.
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 10:11pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

I would challenge you to a battle of wits but I see you are unarmed.
me unarmed.

Let the battle begin
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 27, 2018
U belong to the stone age. Women shud be banned from the internet u invented abi. Ndi ara. Only tin constant is change. The world is headed towards something u cannot stop. In the uk pple dont marry anymore, those that did divorce anyhow, my gal friend der wen i went for masters has a kid with spern donor now. Ur mother endured bt shud any human have to endure poo. U cant stop wats coming grin
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 10:20pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Go and read Gen 2:22-25

You will see there's no way God created male and female simultaneously.

Genesis 2:22-25 New International Version (NIV)
22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[a] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”

24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Ivorianaija(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Go and read Gen 2:22-25

You will see there's no way God created male and female simultaneously.

Genesis 2:22-25 New International Version (NIV)
22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[a] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”

24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

The text I mentioned before is a contradiction. The bible has several contradiction because it has been severely edited. How do you explain these two passages being in the same text but meaning 2 different things?
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 10:27pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

The text I mentioned before is a contradiction. The bible has several contradiction because it has been severely edited. How do you explain these two passages being in the same text but meaning 2 different things?
can I know the church you attend.

I have red Bible for Genesis for years and I haven't come out what you mentioned.

Lilith is Adam's first wife

Adam and Eve was created simultaneously
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 10:31pm On May 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
U belong to the stone age. Women shud be banned from the internet u invented abi. Ndi ara. Only tin constant is change. The world is headed towards something u cannot stop. In the uk pple dont marry anymore, those that did divorce anyhow, my gal friend der wen i went for masters has a kid with spern donor now. Ur mother endured bt shud any human have to endure poo. U cant stop wats coming grin
3.4 million years and ended between 8700 BCE and 2000 BCE

How on earth do you think I was born in 2000BCE
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by Ivorianaija(f): 10:31pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
can I know the church you attend.

I have red Bible for Genesis for years and I haven't come out what you mentioned.

Lilith is Adam's first wife

Adam and Eve was created simultaneously

I don't go to church
Re: I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism by EzendiEgo1: 10:33pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

I don't go to church
you don't go to church then why must you be saying what is not in the bible bro

Is your religion Islam

(1) (Reply)

Broke Men!!! / Man call out a Lady Who Sexually Harassed Him During Church Service (video) / Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.