Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ (22386 Views)

Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by millomaniac: 9:56am On May 28, 2018
jaxxy:

U will send sm1 to jail doesn't make u better than buhari to me. Why won't u send ur enemies to jail bt U might still be another dullard in the makeing or a clueless entity. Pls talk smtn more intelligent and enterprising.
Not because he is sending anyone to jail. Don't be daft.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by blowjob: 10:00am On May 28, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Did Sowore hear about the "TRANSMISSION" story. Ask the IGP.

Saraki will show you your own pepper. I salute Saraki abeg. I think Sowore is small

☣ ☠

WATIN U NOR FIT DO,ANOTHER DEY DO AM,U SHUT UP,AND RESPECT HIM.... grin..RAM... grin

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by gabbasin: 10:00am On May 28, 2018
I hope sowore can say same about bola tinubu in Lagos especially the aspect of godfatherism

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by 3kay945(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2018
lindabon:

That's why there needs to be credible and competent candidates coming out for all the political positions in Nigeria. The movement #takeitback is not about the person "Sowore", its a call for all well-meaning Nigerians to come out and contest for different positions in Nigeria. Lets dymistify our politics. Our leaders should be the best of us not the worst of us. Why should we have Buhari, Saraki, Rochas Okorocha, Dino Malaye, Ibrahim Idris (transmission-transmission) as leaders when we have brains, intellectuals and talented Nigerians everywhere?!! Even many of you writing on this post here know that you are better than all of this people combined and you can run a state or a country better than these guys even in your SLEEP. So what are we still talking about? Fact is that We cannot keep our country in the wrong hands and expect miracles to happen. Enough of the social media and nairaland analysis. Enough of the prayers and fasting. God has given us everything we need to make our country great; but yet in 2018, Nigerians are still afraid of progress and prosperity, why? Because they are afraid of their oppressors.
Making Nigerian prosperous is not a job for one person alone, it will take ALL the good people of Nigeria to make Nigeria great. If there are no good people anymore on nairaland, in real life, there are so many good Nigerians out there who will take up the challenge and finally deliver Nigerians from the hands of the incompetent, corrupt and evil politicians

Please let continue to preach this to both the young and old. We need to liberate our thinking.

7 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2018
millomaniac:

Not because he is sending anyone to jail. Don't be daft.

So because of wat? A tinubu stooge. Hp ure not the daft one. Let him say smtn intelligent and I will pay attention. Sofar he sounds unrefined and highly emotional to handle political power.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2018
Efcc chairman.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by seguno2: 10:10am On May 28, 2018
whitebeard:
how does jailing saraki help matters of import...I can't simply vote for this guy...he reeks and looks like tinubu and them obj..sahara reporters are very good at reporting fake news..! Sowore is one of them..no doubt ..I am not a PDP or APC supporter..I am a NIGERIAN PATRIOT I only fight for what's good for my country..and I can say based on past experience.. Sowore is no different from the people we are trying to break free from..!!

Oga Nigerian patriot, please tell us which candidates you have identified and are promoting for the different political offices, including the president, in our country.
What has your past experience produced for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by 3kay945(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2018
Abfinest007:
this one that cannot even win local government chairman is saying he will jail someone .ur political career is in jail already
Because he is not a money bag politicians abi

It's your right to have a choice candidate. Am not disputing that but can't we just be civil without condemning anyone especially those who have not promise and failed before.

I think this is the right time the Lazy Nigeria Youth should do something meaningful about their future.

It may not be Sowore, but there are other young peeps out there.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by BIXYBABE: 10:16am On May 28, 2018
kmaster007:
and who wnt to jail him... him no d key dat open deir heads.... he will soon be given car, money and cup of rice out soon...
He is already distributing it
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by lindabon: 10:17am On May 28, 2018
jaxxy:

So because of wat? A tinubu stooge. Hp ure not the daft one. Let him say smtn intelligent and I will pay attention. Sofar he sounds unrefined and highly emotional to handle political power.

Bring out your evidence that he is a Tinubu stooge.. So far, we know the extensive reports by Sowore's Sahara Reporters on Tinubu past as a Heroine dealer in US and his property abroad which Tinubu bought with Nigerians money. Going by this alone, it is clear to all that he is not in anyone's bag, but rather Sowore is an equal opportunity offender and has no tolerance for corrupt people. Please get us evidence of him working with Tinubu or accepting bribe from Tinubu and we will believe the rumour. We cannot keep on making these false accusation without evidence of any sort. If you have proof, we are challenging not just you, but all those saying he is a Tinubu boy to show us EVIDENCE. As we go on this 2019 election, we cannot afford to go into it lacking knowledge and adequate information about any candidate from consellorship to the presidential aspirants. We must know who we are giving the job of running Nigeria. Knowledge is POWER, and knowledge is what will be used to defeat the old ragged politicians this time around. So everyone get on your laptop, phones and other mobile devices and research on each candidate so we dont repeat the same mistakes we have been making all along.

6 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by hush15: 10:17am On May 28, 2018
theEnlightened1:
No he's not....as small as you think.

He isnt but i knew he would go personal, hence my reason to doubt his credibility.

He should focus on the future and not chasing past vendattas
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Onliie(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2018
Mumu
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by wisdomkid: 10:18am On May 28, 2018
Greyworld:
They are here again. I hate campaign in Nigeria. You ll jst be hearing crude, unrefined lies n promises.

I soo soooo love your comment.
Same here.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by degamemaster(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2018
Sowore I still dey observe you. I want young people in politics but I don't really have confidence in your person.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by CSTR1003: 10:20am On May 28, 2018
lindabon:

He killed his campaign because he spoke the truth? When did saying the truth become a crime in Nigeria?
Yes, the Tinubu's and Saraki's of Nigeria should all be in jail, for the crimes they have committed against the Nigerian people. Nigerians must get JUSTICE and our country will continue to bleed and remain unjust until our criminal politicians go to jail one by one. As long as these politicians keep roaming around our streets, crime will be the order of the day. We cannot have criminals as leaders and expect anything to change in our country. They all need to go to JAIL, no exceptions.

No, Sowore has no business being neutral. That's what some of the other presidential candidates are doing; playing politics by being afraid to say the truth. Wonder why Sowore is the name in town? Because Nigerians are tired of the dirty old politics of silence, bloodletting, cover-ups, fear, godfatherism and secrecy. Sowore is speaking to the conscience of Nigerians to stand for the truth and stand for what is right; he is awakening the Giant in the Nigerian people .. Nigeria needs a clean slate and a fresh start. How can this New Nigeria emerge? We must first cleanse and purge the land of all the bad eggs in our political space, and give power back to the Nigerian people. A true leaders should always be on the side of the Nigerian people and on the side of truth not a neutral. Neutral is another way of saying Sowore should be on the side of truth and at the same time in bed with corrupt people. That is not what Nigerians need right now. What Nigeria needs is a leader who is fearless enough to take on all the evil people that have kept our country in it's state and deliver the country from the hands of the evil ones. No more cowards, weak and feeble minded leaders. We need a leader that is brave enough to speak TRUTH TO POWER.
My advise to all Nigerians, is this; we must end the FEAR and begin to say the truth. Our politics has been hijacked by criminals who have organised themselves to bring pain and misery to the Nigerian people. The truth is that our politicians are criminals and the place for criminals is in jail not in our society. Do not be scared of THE TRUTH. Only the truth will set us free

Let me tell you this; The only way Sowore will loose 2019 election is if he is killed before his time. As long as he lives, that man is going to become the next president of Nigeria. Any one still undermining him at this stage is probably thinking like the politicians of the old and their ancient ways of doing politics. 2019 election will shock not just the doubting Nigerians, but it will shock the entire world. Nigeria is ready for a revolution and it will not be an ordinary revolution; it will be the most peaceful, tactical and digitalised revolution in WORLD HISTORY. After delivering Nigeria, next will be to deliver the whole of Africa from all the old, wicked, evil, corrupt and incompetent dictators all over Africa. By the time this is over, Nigeria will not only have saved itself, Nigeria will be instrumental in saving the entire African continent and finally restoring the DIGNITY and RESPECT of the black man.
Your post is more suited to prof Moghalu.
He is the best candidate running and he has no known affiliation to any corrupt god father.

sowore is a tinubu's boy. If he becomes president, there is every indication the tinubu group of thieves would be in charge.

What will Nigeria benefit if he jails saraki and allows tinubu to run riot.?
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by 3kay945(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2018
ajebuter:
When a child vows to only feed on vulture when he becomes an adult

Then, the eleda (creator) of vulture will not allow him grow to adulthood...( Yoruba adage)

Only the wise will understand

This is not applicable here. Though I didn't like what he said if he really put it that way. But in a sane society, it will come to pass.
cool
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by BlackBaron: 10:22am On May 28, 2018
Away from the disasters called Buhari and Jonathan.
We need to actually test our potential leaders that they possess the mettle. It's simply not enough to throw your hat in the ring because you 'think' you can do better.
Let's see your works! SR for me has come short of professional conduct sometimes in reporting and why I like their exposé and such. I'll find it difficult to believe Sowore can confidently operate as he states.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by millomaniac: 10:22am On May 28, 2018
jaxxy:

I understand you because I was exactly in your shoes 2 months ago. I thought he was hustling with politics Until I researched more about this man. He is not anybody's stooge. You can start by watching his interviews or videos. But thing is he will definitely be better than Jonathan obj(I don't want to even mention buhari because there is no basis for comparison) at the end he is only human and he might change later or not because power corrupts.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by princeade86(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2018
If it is only saraki u want to jail, then forget about been president. It means u have a revenge mission like buhari to dasuki. But buhari don't say is own out.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Kayode12345: 10:30am On May 28, 2018
Mr what ever u call yourself,if ur contesting simply to come and jail people rather than to better and move the country forward....be rest assured that you will never smell that sits.....what nonsense.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2018
Your mistake my dear is to assume Nigerian's hate their oppressors
The way people are defending Saraki is quite scary
A lot of brain dead youths in Nigeria
They woud rather vote Atiku or Mafarki or such clueless entities
Mental slavery is not child's play

lindabon:

Sowore encapsulated the priority of his government which was derived from a survey on prorities of Nigerians into the acronym, 'SPICER-HEAT'.
SPICER' is an acronym for Security, Power, Infrastructure, Economy, Restructuring, Health and Education.
Power is Electricity and it is in Sowore's campaign promise. Please lets always do our research properly before jumping into conclusions. We need to make sure we are well informed about issues which we talk about so be are not misled and also so we don't mislead others. Also, Security, Power, Infrastructure, Economy, Restructuring, Health and Education are all pillars of development in every developed country. 

It is saddening to read comments like this. Many of us see Nigeria as this bottomless pit and nothing good can ever come out of it. Our people have been so broken and broke that they accept oppression and most times we even support and encourage our oppressors. Sadly, thanks to abject poverty, our people are now suffering from full-blown Stockholm Syndrome. .
Every developed country you see today started from nowhere and got to somewhere. It did not take a miracle, it took the good people of that country to rise up and defeat poverty, insecurity and corruption. It's time for the good people of Nigeria to start from somewhere by first electing credible people (not criminals!) into our political space so political criminals will be defeated once and for all.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Bimpe29: 10:31am On May 28, 2018
Easier said though, Sowore is a joker sha.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Realdeals(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2018
CSTR1003:

He is the best candidate running and he has no known affiliation to any corrupt god father.

sowore is a tinubu's boy. If he becomes president, there is every indication the tinubu group of thieves would be in charge.

In an interview on Channels TV, Moghalu admitted visiting Obasanjo to inform him about his ambition.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by harmbhrosz(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2018
Abudu2000:
exactly what I'm thinking bru. I took the guy serious until I watched his compaign promises. Someone said over 3000words and not a mention of what electricity will become when he assumes office...

I just dey look am with small eye since that day. Electricity is the major issue in Nigeria, everything else is minor, at least that's what I think... How can someone be using generator in 2018 when a country as small as Germany is over supplying light?

Let this not destract us from the fact that Buhari made this exactly statement during his own campaign.

Hmmm is Nigeria even curable?
so because he didn't talk about electricity automatically disqualifies him in your sight abi and the past leaders has been talking about electricity, where has that led us

I don't know if majority of the people here an underaged coz the way you guys talk is just amazing.

The core purpose of electing a leader should be based on their competence and not their promises, that is where we all get it wrong in this country, Buhari was even saying that he'll make 1naira =$1 and I was surprised that even education folks believed him, now look at where we are today.

It's been obvious that our past leaders has been making promises without understanding what the position they're going for even contains.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by back2sender: 10:40am On May 28, 2018
80 million dollar crptocurrency scam is been investigated right nowin South Africa.
Bitcoin naa fraud as practiced by Nigerians.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Chelsea351: 10:40am On May 28, 2018
This guy is Jonsing..... pls go and contest for counsellor may be u can win
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2018
You realize that's how the politicians see us ALL? Inconsequential.
This is not about Sowore you silly sleeping youths
This might be our very last chance

wildimagination:

The guy wants to come and use years of acquired information to pursue corrupt officials...he thinks it's ordinary mouth that saraki and other corrupt officials are cheating 190million people... Bunch of devilish sons of biteches that have sold their souls to the devil...
I watched his video faceoff with one of the corrupt ministers....and the fat bellied corrupt fellow said to Sowore on national TV u are inconsequential, too insignificant to run for the office u are aspiring for...

Sowore thought it's ordinary mouth, he didn't understand that statement, he started claiming he's not a small boy that he's 47yrs old....
I pity him, they will just use him for lunch in one of thier meetings.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by ozaji: 10:41am On May 28, 2018
Mr Sowore is not a stooge for any politician. I used to believe he was Tinibu's boy until i did my research on him. I love his brand of politics,he has my vote. Enough of those Old politicians who do not mean well for Nigerians. I think people should do their research on him. He has been consistent in naming and shaming corrupt politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by lindabon: 10:42am On May 28, 2018
CSTR1003:

Has Moghalu gone to jail for fighting for the rights of Nigerians before, no. But Sowore has.

Was Moghalu going against the military to bring the democracy that we have in Nigeria today? No... But Sowore did and there is a video of him protesting against the military after which he was jailed for 2 weeks for his involvement in the protest..

Has Moghalu lead any protest against the Nigerian government for mistreating Nigerians. No. But Sowore has.

Where was Moghalu when MKO Abiola's free and fair election was fraudulently annulled by Babangida? I don't know where Moghalu was, but guess what, there is a video of Omoyele Sowore & other students' activists standing With MKO Abiola after 1993 election.

Did Moghalu stop Obasanjo's third term in a bid to become the Mugabe of Nigeria? No as a matter of fact, in a recent interview, he Moghalu admitted that he has spoken with Obasanjo about his presidential aspiration which means he is in bed with the likes of OBJ. But Sowore, on the other hand, stood against Obasanjo's third term bid and OBJ is one of the people who he believes will be jailed.

Has Moghalu stood against all the corrupt politicians, looked them in the eyes, pointed his fingers at their faces and called them out as criminals that they are? No.. Sowore has done so personally and he has also used his Sahara reporters to continue naming and shaming corrupt public officials even up till today.

Did Moghalu fight the Yaradua cabals who tried to run Nigeria with a dead man? No. Sowore was the first person to tell Nigerians that Yaradua was brain dead.

Has Moghalu been taken to court by the government and corrupt government officials for exposing corrupt people? No, but Sowore has, and he won all the cases against the Nigerian government by the way.

Has Moghalu money been taken by the Nigerian government or government official in a bid to sabotage him? No, but Sowore $300,000 was ceased by Saraki's fraudulently obtained court order freezing Sahara Reporters account, and they have not released his money up till today.

Has Moghalu ensured we have a free and fair election in Nigeria? No, but Sowore with his Sahara reporters ensured the legitimacy of 2015 election by being the first to announce election results of 11 states even before INEC announced the results which helped to bring an end to the one-party rule of PDP in Nigeria.

...Has Moghalu been injected with an unknown substance, tortured, jailed, starved, beaten, stripped nake*d, slapped, declared wanted or had assassination attempts on his life for standing on the path of JUSTICE in the interest of Nigerians? No, No, No, and No. But Sowore has been through it all, all for his love of Nigeria and his love for the Nigerian people

While Sowore is going around, holding Town Hall meeting from country to country, state to state, local government to local government, I ask, where are the likes of Moghalu and other presidential aspirants? My guess is that they are still in talks with their Godfathers or holding secret meetings behind a closed door in air-conditioned rooms without the knowledge of Nigerians. While Sowore is raising funds transparently online on gofundme.com, where and who is providing the money for the other political candidates. Let me tell you this; any candidate whose campaign is not transparently funded must have Godfathers involved. They are risky candidates and risks are not what Nigerians are going to take any more.

If Moghalu is your choice, that's fine. But I remain with Sowore until there is another candidate who has a similar history of standing for the truth and protecting the interest of Nigerians even when his/her life is at stake.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by phase1: 10:43am On May 28, 2018
This guy smells of tinubu's body odour.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by kmaster007: 10:44am On May 28, 2018
BIXYBABE:

He is already distributing it
you no his way. Naso all does pples go stand in front of his hse jst to collect one cup of rice... saraki is goin to rule dem till he die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana / “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha / Oba Of Benin Death: Our Hearts Are Heavy, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.