Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) (35461 Views)

Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta / Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by GistMore: 8:23pm On May 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Lola Chukwu aka Kiki of jenifa's diary I guess you all know her she's the lady that secured that hair dressing job at the saloon for Jenifa 'Funke Akindele with her connections and influence be cause she's very rich.

She celebrated children's day with her dogs spent alot of time with them, she even carried those dogs inside her car drove them around. Lol

She caption;

Happy Children’s Day. Mi Corazon... ❤️ •

• i think I’m ready to open my heart to love...and loss again

See photos below...

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/lota-chukwu-kiki-jenifas-diary-celebrates-childrens-day-dogs-photos

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by GistMore: 8:23pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2018
Now I understand

See also
#Bbn : Cee c pictured Kissing Tobi Bakare >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bbn-cee-c-pictured-kissing-tobi-bakare/

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Ademidd: 9:36pm On May 27, 2018
Is May 27 dogs day or children's day? dunno dogs are now children.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Alwaysking: 9:39pm On May 27, 2018
Wawu
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:09pm On May 27, 2018
Uhm.....i will be back with something meaningful to say
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Vince77(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2018
She gave birth to dogs. Nice.

6 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Authoreety: 10:21pm On May 27, 2018
If she like she can spend childrens day wt her ancestors... thats totally her business...

I suspect shes using style to show off lonliness...

Eligible bachelors, over to u

12 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2018
Una sure say she no steal those dogs

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2018
tessystrong:
Hello Nairalanders, I created this account today cuz I was ashamed of using my known moniker.

Please am stranded in Umuahia, anyone who can be of help as regads accommodating me would be appreciated. I don't even have any fund on me please no amount is too small, please I haven't eaten anything since this afternoon. Fidelity Bank. 6230077675. Thanks in anticipation for this huge favor.
Nawa o
This is now the new trend on Nairaland.

It's hard to even know a genuine one.
God have mercy.

14 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 10:24pm On May 27, 2018
Hope d dog is for her..we don tire to dey judge dog matter

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:25pm On May 27, 2018
Ademidd:
Na condition. Since animals has been found to be more reliable than some humans of recent grin

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by kclem(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2018
Ademidd:
I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2018
So wah shld we do now
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by TheNigerianMan: 10:26pm On May 27, 2018
Some people prefer having dogs to having kids

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by lastempero: 10:26pm On May 27, 2018
Eiyaa her children i guess wink
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by tessystrong: 10:27pm On May 27, 2018
01mcfadden:

Nawa o

God have mercy.
I accept it a trend and sincerely I learnt it here but now am stucked and I need help. Accommodation even if you no give me money abeg.
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by HRich(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2018
You mean dogs are your children these an insult to Children

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 27, 2018
Lol , Pls apply while stock last gentlemen cus she is single ohh

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 27, 2018
buzodyke:
Best candidate so far
Joker
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Pentools(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2018
tessystrong:
Hello Nairalanders, I created this account today cuz I was ashamed of using my known moniker.

Please am stranded in Umuahia, anyone who can be of help as regards accommodating me would be appreciated. I don't even have any fund on me please no amount is too small, please I haven't eaten anything since this afternoon. Fidelity Bank. 6230077675. Thanks in anticipation for this huge favor.

How much is that pls, ur disturbance is now much..
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by sanchezJ(f): 10:30pm On May 27, 2018
Happy dogs day to her. Dont compare humans to animals
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by toffyz(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2018
Who's she undecided
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Authoreety: 10:33pm On May 27, 2018
See o..

tessystrong:

Please am stranded in Umuahia, anyone who can be of help as regards accommodating me would be appreciated. I don't even have any fund on me please no amount is too small, please I haven't eaten anything since this afternoon. Fidelity Bank. 6230077675. Thanks in anticipation for this huge favor.

Nairaland send u message?

Mtchw... honestly ds kinda people are so dumb!

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 27, 2018
Authoreety:
If she like she can spend childrens day wt her ancestors... thats totally her business...

I suspect shes using style to show off lonliness...

Eligible bachelors, over to u

She even subtly said it.
"I'm open to love..."
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by NARDLIN: 10:43pm On May 27, 2018
Bizarre attitude
Four Dogs ?
Please somebody should help her urgently.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Ababio75(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2018
undecidedmany are mad, few are roaming
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by ifymadu: 10:47pm On May 27, 2018
Her siblings?
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by macaphan007(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2018
Old picture!!!
Re: Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 27, 2018
01mcfadden:

Nawa o

God have mercy.
hustle must pay cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ycee Goes Full Pink After Someone Questioned His Masculinity / E-Money, Obi Cubana & Jowizaza At Kcee's 42nd Birthday Party (Video) / Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.