Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (1033 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 8:24pm On May 27, 2018
?y friend okey has been engaged to his fiance for a year and he told me in confidence that he wasn't going to marry the lady because she is Old and he needs a 23 year old bride instead of his 34 year old fiance.

Okey bad mouths the lady anytime we hang out together to create a bad impression about her with me but when i go visiting, the things he tells me are different from what i see with the lady.

Last year the lady called me up to please help her talk to my friend use condom when sleeping with his other flings. The truth is that i know Okey side chic who is also my great pal because she is a good talker and she can analyse politics like Maupe Ogun.

Okey promised the fiance to marry her during the last Easter so the girl had inform her parents in the village that her fiance is coming for wine carrying but the truth was that Okey was doing wine carrying for his 23 year old bride with the loan he took from his fiance. For the record, Okey is an average guy with dough but he was cash strapped then so he took 300k loan from the fiance to travel with her to the village.

I was the only one that knew about the game being played out and i was seriously bothered because this lady has really sacrificed a lot for my guy. Treating the worst STDs and forcing him to do likewise, aborting a three month old baby after the guy lied to him that he was in a secret society so if he should have a baby now that he will die. (Sounds funny but my friend has a Nigeria Oscar for his theatrics)

When they got home he dropped the lady at her place and never bothered to bring the lady to come see his family. The lady do call me every time giving me detail of what's going on just like my friend calls me to tell me of how much convincing he is still doing to the family of his 23 year old student bride. I asked my friend what about his fiance and he said she is at her father's house that he has told her that he can't marry her.
I called the fiance to know if my friend is still coming and she said my friend will still show up.

Finally, my friend took the cloth the fiance made as uniform for their marriage rites and use it to go pay bride price for his 23 year old student bride. When he told me with joy that God he finally blessed him that after a lot of pressure against his marrying the 23 year old bride from her sisters that the girl's father finally agreed. I asked him what about his fiance and he said he won't tell her for now that he will just find a way to quarrel with her for the next three months then he will end it. It was then that i knew that my friend was evil and will throw anyone under the bus just for his selfish desire.

I just called the fiance and told her to forget about marriage with my friend that she should come back to Lagos to face her life because Okey is now married. She didn't believe it but when i took her through the emergency travels he makes to the East for one job or the other, the stories that i was used as an alibi to cover for him and others. The fiance was devastated and i told her to watch out for a quarrel before they will travel back. I told the lady not to be scared to tell the guy that i told her everything.

Today, my friend sees me as a Snitch and someone that couldn't keep the guys code. I told him that we are no longer those boys in school with useless code that everything we do now shapes our old age

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Diamond23(f): 8:39pm On May 27, 2018
Bravo!!!
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2018
so the summary of it all is that "you chose a lady over your friend" abi undecided

you knew you couldn't handle the pressure of choosing either to "keeping ur friend's secret" (S6mething he told you out of trust) OR snitch on him and save the lady (nearing menopause) from disgrace, yet you still remainfd and acted as the middle man undecided

you my friend are a ______

and your friend (okey) is an idiot.....................guys like him dont usually end up well....... #spits
[g g]
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Rubbiish(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2018
I thought op is a lady...
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 27, 2018
You did the right thing . But you could have just waited for him to start the 3 months fight. At the end of this fight she will know her fate , that's when you should have opened up to her.

So you won't look like the good bad guy.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Joyrider404(f): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2022
CarlosTheJackal:
?y friend okey has been engaged to his fiance for a year and he told me in confidence that he wasn't going to marry the lady because she is Old and he needs a 23 year old bride instead of his 34 year old fiance.

Okey bad mouths the lady anytime we hang out together to create a bad impression about her with me but when i go visiting, the things he tells me are different from what i see with the lady.

Last year the lady called me up to please help her talk to my friend use condom when sleeping with his other flings. The truth is that i know Okey side chic who is also my great pal because she is a good talker and she can analyse politics like Maupe Ogun.

Okey promised the fiance to marry her during the last Easter so the girl had inform her parents in the village that her fiance is coming for wine carrying but the truth was that Okey was doing wine carrying for his 23 year old bride with the loan he took from his fiance. For the record, Okey is an average guy with dough but he was cash strapped then so he took 300k loan from the fiance to travel with her to the village.

I was the only one that knew about the game being played out and i was seriously bothered because this lady has really sacrificed a lot for my guy. Treating the worst STDs and forcing him to do likewise, aborting a three month old baby after the guy lied to him that he was in a secret society so if he should have a baby now that he will die. (Sounds funny but my friend has a Nigeria Oscar for his theatrics)

When they got home he dropped the lady at her place and never bothered to bring the lady to come see his family. The lady do call me every time giving me detail of what's going on just like my friend calls me to tell me of how much convincing he is still doing to the family of his 23 year old student bride. I asked my friend what about his fiance and he said she is at her father's house that he has told her that he can't marry her.
I called the fiance to know if my friend is still coming and she said my friend will still show up.

Finally, my friend took the cloth the fiance made as uniform for their marriage rites and use it to go pay bride price for his 23 year old student bride. When he told me with joy that God he finally blessed him that after a lot of pressure against his marrying the 23 year old bride from her sisters that the girl's father finally agreed. I asked him what about his fiance and he said he won't tell her for now that he will just find a way to quarrel with her for the next three months then he will end it. It was then that i knew that my friend was evil and will throw anyone under the bus just for his selfish desire.

I just called the fiance and told her to forget about marriage with my friend that she should come back to Lagos to face her life because Okey is now married. She didn't believe it but when i took her through the emergency travels he makes to the East for one job or the other, the stories that i was used as an alibi to cover for him and others. The fiance was devastated and i told her to watch out for a quarrel before they will travel back. I told the lady not to be scared to tell the guy that i told her everything.

Today, my friend sees me as a Snitch and someone that couldn't keep the guys code. I told him that we are no longer those boys in school with useless code that everything we do now shapes our old age

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Joyrider404(f): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2022
CarlosTheJackal:

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Nyascobar1414: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2022
Joyrider404:

Why the number... Abi you wan marry?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Can Grow A Beard / 17-year-old Girl Rushed To Hospital After Marathon S*x With Boyfriend In Delta / 7 Ways Ladies Apologize To Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.