Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd (48863 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Father Mbaka Escapes Assassination, Shot At By Gunmen - Adoration Ministry / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2018
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by uvie66: 9:44am On May 28, 2018
Apostle please do understand that majority of the members on this forum are well educated and also travel widely, firstly, why do you need to ask the customer service desk when your flight is due, that is not their responsibility, It is the responsibility of the passenger to know the boarding time of there flight and report to the boarding gate at the appropriate time.

Secondly the flight departure time is usually displayed on the information TFT display monitor in real time, and if a gate is about to close the information display changes to red and flashes continuously. Finally as an experienced traveller you constantly check the information display board to ensure you do not miss your flight.
This story get as e be, we are not one of you your congregation that will just buy a story without evidence.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Which qualifications does He have, have u heard Him speak, so dull & shameful, He lacks ideas, a nepotist, very tribalistic in nature, insentitive to the issues of the nation, confused and stagnant, clueless and corrupt, millions of them, don't act as if u don't know

He asked you to provide evidence. If you were to appear before a court, is this how you would make your case? The burden of proof is on you and words of mouth cannot be enough to make this type of case.

And as for the accusation of him being dull, I want you to check the bios of some of the greatest scientists and you would see that many of them were not even great orators.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by ironheart(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Which qualifications does He have, have u heard Him speak, so dull & shameful, He lacks ideas, a nepotist, very tribalistic in nature, insentitive to the issues of the nation, confused and stagnant, clueless and corrupt, millions of them, don't act as if u don't know
i have heard him speak and he is more articulate than what you have written. You need to understand that to become a general.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2018
ironheart:
i have heard him speak and he is more articulate than what you have written. You need to understand that to become a general.
His own is a backroom general, He didn't pass anything
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

He asked you to provide evidence. If you were to appear before a court, is this how you would make your case? The burden of proof is on you and words of mouth cannot be enough to make this type of case.

And as for the accusation of him being dull, I want you to check the bios of some of the greatest scientists and you would see that many of them were not even great orators.
What has He done to stop the incessant massacre of people in the country, He has no Bio abeg, and don't compare Him with great Men, because He doesn't reach their shoes and u know. Keep pretending as if u don't know that wicked soul
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Kelxpress: 9:58am On May 28, 2018
johnmattew:
who noticed how his members are all over this thread?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omo me tire.. people fail to read and understand, how can he fly from Germany on Friday and be in auchi that same friday...
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

What has He done to stop the incessant massacre of people in the country, He has no Bio abeg, and don't compare Him with great Men, because He doesn't reach their shoes and u know. Keep pretending as if u don't know that wicked soul

He doesn't reach their shoes just like you don't reach his shoes. That is life. There are people above him and there are people below him. You can't disregard his achievements.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

He doesn't reach their shoes just like you don't reach his shoes. That is life. There are people above him and there are people below him. You can't disregard his achievements.
Forget that He brainwashed Nigerians and came to power, I am better than Him, and would perform far better than the confused dullard, make I laugh small cheesy cheesy abeg mention His achievements and answer me, what has He done to stop the incessant massacre in the country?
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by ironheart(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

His own is a backroom general, He didn't pass anything
who do you blame? Him or the system? You need to stop castigating the person and advocate for a better system
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Usguy(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2018
You people should not mind these criminal that called himself, apostle suleman, nobody is after is life, he is just looking for media hype, we auchi people knowns what he is upto, just to be on news headlines.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Eagleword14(f): 10:22am On May 28, 2018
To God be the glory
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Forget that He brainwashed Nigerians and came to power, I am better than Him, and would perform far better than the confused dullard, make I laugh small cheesy cheesy abeg mention His achievements and answer me, what has He done to stop the incessant massacre in the country?

First of all, in what capacity have your served and what are your achievements? Many of you think governing a populous and multi-ethnic country like Nigeria is easy.

As for what Buhari has done to stop the incessant massacre, there have been stakeholders meetings to end the crisis which precedes Buhari. For heaven's sake, the Fulani crisis did not start with this government and may not end until something drastic is done. Many of you expect the military to just go and wipe everyone in troubled areas. It doesn't work that way. Stakeholders have started initiating peace agreements between farmers and herdsmen in their states.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Reptyle(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2018
First of all, I am a strong believer in God and his power to miraculously deliver me from the snares of the devil.

However, this Apostle's testimony "get as e be."

I am sure that as a well-traveled gentleman, he knows all scheduled flights are displayed on electronic boards all around the airport, VIP lounges inclusive. It is the duty of all travelers to check the schedule and listen to boarding announcements repeatedly announced over the PA system.

Also as a VIP, I can almost bet he has a retinue of protocol people at his beck and call and has no business worrying about his flight departure time.

Thirdly, I wonder how some ruffians in HIACE buses confessed to being hired to assassinate Apostle and no one heard about it until Apostle's "revelation" during service. What happened to the miscreants? Were they handed over to the police? Were they all set free or silenced?

I think security agencies need to visit the Apostle to get more information so as to prevent this kind of threats in the future.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

First of all, in what capacity have your served and what are your achievements? [s]Many of you think governing a populous and multi-ethnic country like Nigeria is easy. [/s]

As for what Buhari has done to stop the incessant massacre, there have been stakeholders meetings to end the crisis which precedes Buhari. For heaven's sake, the Fulani crisis did not start with this government and may not end until something drastic is done. Many of you expect the military to just go and wipe everyone in troubled areas. It doesn't work that way. Stakeholders have started initiating peace agreements between farmers and herdsmen in their states.
It's about Him as a ruler, not me. If He was not ready why did He contest to rule, stop defending a clueless ignorant person. Same meeting has been holding before now, what has happened? I laugh cheesy, it didn't start with this govt, no excuse He is the head of govt let Him stop. Leave the stakeholders flimsy excuse, this govt is incompetent and not ready to deliver to Nigerians, I am sure u gain from Him, bcoz no sensible Nigerian wud support Him after His abysmal and disastrous performance.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2018
ironheart:
who do you blame? Him or the system? You need to stop castigating the person and advocate for a better system
He shares the blame, a good leader would improve some of the failed system, didn't He advocate for change, what is He waiting for? putting up a better system starts from Him as the head of govt, If they like they shud continue sleeping tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Nobody: 10:44am On May 28, 2018
ifymadu:
You are the confused one here. When no sabi im papa

Your confusion is as clear as crystals. Simple English you can't type, simple pidgin is difficult for your retched life grin

" When no sabi I'm papa" Mad goat grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

It's about Him as a ruler, not me. If He was not ready why did He contest to rule, stop defending a clueless ignorant person. Same meeting has been holding before now, what has happened? I laugh cheesy, it didn't start with this govt, no excuse He is the head of govt let Him stop. Leave the stakeholders flimsy excuse, this govt is incompetent and not ready to deliver to Nigerians, I am sure u gain from Him, bcoz no sensible Nigerian wud support Him after His abysmal and disastrous performance.

Let me educate you.

The crisis is basically over scarce resources. In history, man has always gone to war over scarce resources. Many of the great wars of old were over resources.

Now, a crisis so old cannot just end without one addressing the root cause. It is for this reason that the crisis has lingered.

I challenge you to provide a better option to ending this crisis. One of your duties is to assist the government and not just to sit and criticize. Only cowards criticize without lifting a finger to help.

If you can't provide a lasting solution, then shut up and stop criticizing others who are losing sleep over the issue.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

He shares the blame, a good leader wud improve some of the failed system, didn't He advocate for change, what is He waiting for? putting up a better system starts from Him as the head of govt, If they like they shud continue sleeping tongue

Our system is hard to change. Not with bicameralism and corruption. Do you know how long it takes to make decisions in Nigeria? When Buhari bypassed the problematic Senate to order fighter helicopters, we knew what noise the lawmakers made.

The system is rotten. Just like OBJ said, "Even Jesus cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria".

Bring all the best presidents in the world to Aso Rock, they will fail with our system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by M0ron: 11:29am On May 28, 2018
Buhari wants to finish everyone
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2018
johnmattew:
only his members and other gullible followrs will believe this
Nigerian pastors and lies are like

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by ifymadu: 12:18pm On May 28, 2018
tamethem:

Your confusion is as clear as crystals. Simple English you can't type, simple pidgin is difficult for your retched life grin

You are just another wasted olodo aka lazy youth. So you can’t tell the difference between im and I’m. After you go say you de find work, whereas you are unemployable. Continue looking for your papa at 53 years old you should have your own grand children calling you papa � lol �
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 28, 2018
ifymadu:
You are just another wasted olodo aka lazy youth. So you can’t tell the difference between im and I’m. After you go say you de find work, whereas you are unemployable. Continue looking for your papa at 53 years old you should have your own grand children calling you papa � lol �

You are really a hard working youth to have had time to do age findings on a platform like this and you are so dumb that you believe every info you see on ppls walls. Very hard working indeed.

I'm sorry for the Animals that gave birth to you. grin

You guys kp trolling ppl up and down on social ntwks because of lack of manners using stolen Mb gotten from browsing cheat codes. grin

A bible verse says " Don't Answer a foool according to his folly else you will be like him"

Reading further it says " Answer a foool according to his folly so that he wouldn't think he is wise in his own eyes"

I have applied the later instruction first and now applying the first.

Make sure you don't bite more than Five ppl today because you can always continue the next day. Do it gradually untill you are caged as always grin

no rushing. grin #graaaaaduuaaaaly grin

smh
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by ironheart(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

He shares the blame, a good leader wud improve some of the failed system, didn't He advocate for change, what is He waiting for? putting up a better system starts from Him as the head of govt, If they like they shud continue sleeping tongue
sleeping? Bros either we take our fate in our hands or we keep throwing it at them. Stop putting it to them
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by ifymadu: 6:23pm On May 28, 2018
tamethem:

You are worth less than 100 naira you fool because that’s the amount your drunk and worthless father paid your prostitude smelling mother to sleep with her and deposited the wasteful milk that formed you.

That’s again if your prostitude mother knows the exact area man responsible for you this bastard. Maybe it’s even your useless pastor you call papa that even impregnated her in one of those fake night vigils.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 28, 2018
ifymadu:
You are worth less than 100 naira you fool because that’s the amount your drunk and worthless father paid your prostitude smelling mother to sleep with her and deposited the wasteful milk that formed you.

That’s again if your prostitude mother knows the exact area man responsible for you this bastard. Maybe it’s even your useless pastor you call papa that even impregnated her in one of those fake night vigils.

Prostitude Mother !

repeated twice

See English grin grin

kwantinu dey bark grin

PROSTITUDE MOTHER

Why not protruded mother grin

GO school u no go go na to sell okrika come dey murder English for NL.

You must have bitten about Four ppl remaining One for today to continue tomorrow.

You better let your Mum be the final one for today. That's the punishment for not aborting you as a foetus.

Omo ale grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by iamrichiefola(m): 6:38pm On May 28, 2018
johnmattew:
them no be mate...even adeboye no near idahosa...idahosa is the greatest man of God ever in nigeria

Ever heard of Apostle Joseph Ayodele Babalola?
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 28, 2018
ifymadu:

"Prostitude Mother" !

repeated twice

" Wasteful Milk" !

See English grin grin

kwantinu dey bark grin

PROSTITUDE MOTHER

You must have bitten about Four ppl remaining One for today to continue tomorrow.

You better let your Mum be the final one for today. That's the punishment for not aborting you as a foetus.

Omo ale grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by ifymadu: 7:02pm On May 28, 2018
tamethem:

"Prostitude Mother" !

repeated twice

" Wasteful Milk" !

See English grin grin

kwantinu dey bark grin

PROSTITUDE MOTHER

Omo ale grin

Born throway garage boy, when we see them we know them. Your useless mother will be somewhere crying day and night why she did not abort your pregnancy the way she did to the numerous before and after you. You are just a liability to society. Poverty stricken fool coming out here to talk rubbish. Go and find out who your true father is, that’s if your prostitude mother can account for all the drunks she slept with prior to the period she conceived your sorry ass.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 28, 2018
ifymadu:

Born throway garage boy, when we see them we know them. Your useless mother will be somewhere crying day and night why she did not abort your pregnancy the way she did to the numerous before and after you. You are just a liability to society. Poverty stricken fool coming out here to talk rubbish. Go and find out who your true father is, that’s if your prostitude mother can account for all the drunks she slept with prior to the period she conceived your sorry ass.

grin grin grin

E pain am grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by ifymadu: 7:30pm On May 28, 2018
tamethem:

grin grin grin

E pain am grin
Me pain me ke? I get thick skin, bad as e bad I go still buy beer if we venture meet.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 28, 2018
ifymadu:

Me pain me ke? I get thick skin, bad as e bad I go still buy beer if we venture meet.

And if u buy am I no go drink grin

I still dey vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' / Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.