Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes (1305 Views)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 27, 2018
Children who were raped and abused by Jehovah’s Witnesses were told by church elders not to report it because it would shame the religion, it is claimed.

Victims from across Britain have told the BBC how they were routinely abused — but it was hushed up by the secretive organization.

One victim, Louise Palmer, said she was told that reporting her rapist brother to police would “bring reproach on Jehovah.”

The 41-year-old, formerly of Halesowen — a small town 115 miles north-west of London — was born into the organization along with her brother Richard Davenport, who started raping her when she was four. He is now in jail.

She said of the moment she went to elders: “I asked, ‘what should I do? Do you report it to the police, do I report it to the police?'”

“And their words were that they strongly advised me not to go to the police because it would bring reproach on Jehovah.”

Palmer added: “I believe children aren’t safe. No child is ever going to feel like they can come forward.”

Another woman said she was raped as a child by a friend of her brother.

But her parents and elders in the congregation advised her not to report it.

The BBC said it also spoke to male and female victims in Worcestershire, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Leicester and Glasgow who told gave similar accounts.

They claim the religion’s organizing body “self-polices” sins but insists on two witnesses before a congregation will act on any alleged transgression.

But that is impossible in most cases of sexual abuse.

Victims also told the BBC how church elders teach members to avoid interactions with outside authorities and not to take another member to court.

Breaking this rule could lead to expulsion from the religion, they say.

Child abuse lawyer Kathleen Hallisey believes there could be thousands of victims across the country who have not come forward because of the “two witness” rule.

The organization described child abuse as a “heinous crime and sin” and said it did not “shield abusers from the authorities of the consequences of their actions.”

It said: “Any suggestion that Jehovah’s Witnesses covered up child abuse was absolutely false.”

It said victims and their parents had “the absolute right to report the matter to the governmental authorities” and that was “not contingent on the number of witnesses to the offense.”

The statement added “loving and protective parents” were the “best deterrent to child abuse” and elders provided “abuse victims and their families with spiritual comfort from the Bible.”

An ongoing inquiry into safeguarding issues in the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Britain – the UK’s main Jehovah’s Witnesses organization – was begun by the Charity Commission watchdog in 2013.
https://nypost.com/2017/11/20/jehovahs-witnesses-accused-of-systematically-covering-up-sex-crimes/
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15pm On May 27, 2018
That is crazy!

Justice delay.....
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 27, 2018
Riofidelio
Emiooko
Remove the turban
Food don done oo. Oya come and see wonder Ajeri jehova ppl grin
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by OneJ: 10:33am On May 28, 2018
salvation101:
Children who were raped and abused by Jehovah’s Witnesses were told by church elders not to report it because it would shame the religion, it is claimed.

Victims from across Britain have told the BBC how they were routinely abused — but it was hushed up by the secretive organization.

One victim, Louise Palmer, said she was told that reporting her rapist brother to police would “bring reproach on Jehovah.”

The 41-year-old, formerly of Halesowen — a small town 115 miles north-west of London — was born into the organization along with her brother Richard Davenport, who started raping her when she was four. He is now in jail.

She said of the moment she went to elders: “I asked, ‘what should I do? Do you report it to the police, do I report it to the police?'”

“And their words were that they strongly advised me not to go to the police because it would bring reproach on Jehovah.”

Palmer added: “I believe children aren’t safe. No child is ever going to feel like they can come forward.”

The BBC said it also spoke to male and female victims in Worcestershire, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Leicester and Glasgow who told gave similar accounts.

They claim the religion’s organizing body “self-polices” sins but insists on two witnesses before a congregation will act on any alleged transgression.

Victims also told the BBC how church elders teach members to avoid interactions with outside authorities and not to take another member to court.

Child abuse lawyer Kathleen Hallisey believes there could be thousands of victims across the country who have not come forward because of the “two witness” rule.

The organization described child abuse as a “heinous crime and sin” and said it did not “shield abusers from the authorities of the consequences of their actions.”

It said: “Any suggestion that Jehovah’s Witnesses covered up child abuse was absolutely false.”

It said victims and their parents had “the absolute right to report the matter to the governmental authorities” and that was “not contingent on the number of witnesses to the offense.”

The statement added “loving and protective parents” were the “best deterrent to child abuse” and elders provided “abuse victims and their families with spiritual comfort from the Bible.”

An ongoing inquiry into safeguarding issues in the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Britain – the UK’s main Jehovah’s Witnesses organization – was begun by the Charity Commission watchdog in 2013.
https://nypost.com/2017/11/20/jehovahs-witnesses-accused-of-systematically-covering-up-sex-crimes/
@salvation 101: The above link u shared to malign Jehovahs name speaks volume about ur person & what u stand for- character assassination & defamation . [b][quote author] author=salvation101 post=67940324]Children who were raped and abused by Jehovah’s Witnesses were told by church elders not to report it because it would shame the religion, it is claimed.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/20/jehovahs-witnesses-accused-of-systematically-covering-up-sex-crimes/[/quote]
@salvation 101: The above link u shared to malign Jehovah's name speaks volume about ur person & what u stand for- character assassination & defamation . In the link U shared ," children who were raped & abused by Jehovah's witness were told by church elders not to report it because it would shame the religion, it is claimed". Indeed it is a FALSE CLAIM built on FALSEHOOD & the wicked intent of defamation. The FIRM & RESOLUTE RESPONSE of JEHOVAH'S WITNESS : " ..described child abuse as a heinous crime & sin & it said it did not shield abusers from the authorities & the consequences of their actions. ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES COVERED UP CHILD ABUSE IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE". Haters would always resort to smear tactics. No be today eee start. This link below is accessible to all. https://wol.jw.org/En/wol/d/r1/Ip-e/1997003
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by M0ron: 11:30am On May 28, 2018
salvation101:

This is what they do; cover up each other’s faults

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Uyi168: 11:39am On May 28, 2018
na catholics be dey get this kain story
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by OneJ: 11:46am On May 28, 2018
M0ron:

This is what they do; cover up each other’s faults
@M0ron: The news report states that "Any suggestions that Jehovah's witnesses covered up child abuse was ABSOLUTELY FALSE ! " Let it sink into your brain. https:// wol.jw.org/En/wol/d/r1/Ip-e/1997003
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Nobody: 11:46am On May 28, 2018
salvation101:
Riofidelio
Emiooko
Remove the turban
Mummy GO,Picture Jesus in the scene and try to imagine what He will do to sinners of any kind,then look again at the scene and think about where you belong (to Jesus who is ever willing to help sinners or to those who were criticizing Jesus for harboring sinners as His closest friends and companions).Matthew 9:11-14 Perhaps you're willing to learn Ma try to think about what a fellow sinner should do when he/she sees another sinner who's sin has been uncovered,should you(a sinner who's sin are still hidden) pelt a fellow sinner with stones or show mercy for your own hidden sin to be forgiven? What about Godly discipline (disfellowshiping)where fellow sinners will avoid the sinner for him/her not to infect other healing sinners so as to come to his/her senses and become submissive to guidance that will help him/her not to fall into the same trap? Or do you think Jesus will hand him/her to the local authorities who will deal with him/her their own way? (Matthew 18:23-35) Hmmmmmmmmm please whatever wrongdoing there is all are sins and death should be the penalty that's God's viewpoint(Romans 3:23,5:12) In other words view the error of any sinner the way God views it (Romans 3:23) and think of what should be done to sinners but remember the same should be done to you as well unless you're not a sinner in any way! God bless you Ma.
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 28, 2018
Riofidelio:
Mummy GO,Picture Jesus in the scene and try to imagine what He will do to sinners of any kind,then look again at the scene and think about where you belong (to Jesus who is ever willing to help sinners or to those who were criticizing Jesus for harboring sinners as His closest friends and companions).Matthew 9:11-14 Perhaps you're willing to learn Ma try to think about what a fellow sinner should do when he/she sees another sinner who's sin has been uncovered,should you(a sinner who's sin are still hidden) pelt a fellow sinner with stones or show mercy for your own hidden sin to be forgiven? What about Godly discipline (disfellowshiping)where fellow sinners will avoid the sinner for him/her not to infect other healing sinners so as to come to his/her senses and become submissive to guidance that will help him/her not to fall into the same trap? Or do you think Jesus will hand him/her to the local authorities who will deal with him/her their own way? (Matthew 18:23-35) Hmmmmmmmmm please whatever wrongdoing there is all are sins and death should be the penalty that's God's viewpoint(Romans 3:23,5:12) In other words view the error of any sinner the way God views it (Romans 3:23) and think of what should be done to sinners but remember the same should be done to you as well unless you're not a sinner in any way! God bless you Ma.
so you are rearing sinners and making dem take oath of secrecy.. U r more of a cult then
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by OneJ: 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
salvation101:
so you are rearing sinners and making dem take oath of secrecy.. U r more of a cult then
Salvation 101, i don't want to believe that u are on something lighter coke. . Na inside your head u give JWs oath of secrecy. Indeed, a leopard can't change it's spot. Shameless liar.
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 28, 2018
salvation101:
That's exactly what critics concluded about Jesus after considering how smart He was to gather sinners and made them submit to His judicial decisions. Matthew 10:24,25 Please ma i want to believe that you belong to a religious group (Church) so try to picture Jesus in the case of wrongdoers,let's leave religious sentiment out of this, meditate on what He will do, then gbam off we go! Perhaps Jesus will say "hand them over to be punished by the local authorities" or "let's forgive and give a strict reproof in line with what i taught you" or "beat them to death". You've got the Bible with you Ma so let's hear the mind of Christ as a Christian guided by God's Holy Spirit! 1Christians 2:16

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by unbitchable(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2018
salvation101:
Riofidelio
Emiooko
Remove the turban
You rather be more concerned about the bond of sanctified concupisence between you and i than being bothered with finger pointing at jw.
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by unbitchable(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
Between the fountain of thy bressts my head shall lay, under my gentle touch you shall moan
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by kilisi(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2018
salvation101:

Can you please quote the BBC article this lie was reported from?
I sometimes don't understand what you guys gain when maliciously assassinate people's character undecided
salvation101:

Can you please quote the BBC article this lie was reported from?
I sometimes don't understand what you guys gain when maliciously assassinate people's character
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by kilisi(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2018
post=67940341:
That is crazy!

Justice delay.....
Only a f00l will believe everything he reads!!! angry[quote author= post=67940341]That is crazy!
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Nobody: 8:00am On May 29, 2018
kilisi:

Only a f00l will believe everything he reads!!! angry
Most people out of spite fights dirty to lay accusations maliciously even employing false witnesses just to tarnish the image of someone or a group. Matthew 26:59,60 Jesus actually condemned the worship of all the religious groups of His time,even John the Baptist that's the only true prophet during that time told his followers to go and join Jesus' group. John 3:25-30 No doubt they all formed alliance against Jesus and His group, Satan is still very much around today and he's still fighting dirtier than before with his visible and invisible tools. So let them say, Jesus begged His father to change the scene of His death not because Jesus was afraid to die but because of what coming generations would think about the person called "Messiah" accused,tried,judged and sentenced alongside "criminals". Jehovah's response to Jesus in their unheard conversation is evident in Jesus' next statement "let Satan do all he could with his agents, sincere and honesthearted ones will surely make a thorough search and find the truth". So Jesus concluded "let your will be done"! Matthew 26:42

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Nobody: 11:23am On May 29, 2018
salvation101:

The day Jesus was executed was a day to be remembered Ma. Jesus can't plead "not guilty" to all the charges levelled against Him, why? you'll say.Because this innocent,perfect and sinless young man is standing in place of all Adam's children that became sinners through their Biological father (Adam).He dare not say "i'm not guilty for this or that crime" for that could mean you and i are forever doomed if we've committed the offense of which Jesus pleaded "not guilty"! Jesus could bear the sin of all mankind that's why we that TRULY believe in Him knows that sinners needs help and not punishment! Jehovah's witnesses only shun UNREPENTANT SINNERS "those who knew all these before but intentionally ignored guidance or counsel that could help them avoid sin" But those who don't understand the REAL meaning of SIN and the purpose of Jesus' random sacrifice like you, we'll continue to come knocking on your doors in other to discussing with you friendly!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 29, 2018
Wunmifun:
The day Jesus was executed was a day to be remembered Ma. Jesus can't plead "not guilty" to all the charges levelled against Him, why? you'll say.Because this innocent,perfect and sinless young man is standing in place of all Adam's children that became sinners through their Biological father (Adam).He dare not say "i'm not guilty for this or that crime" for that could mean you and i are forever doomed if we've committed the offense of which Jesus pleaded "not guilty"! Jesus could bear the sin of all mankind that's why we that TRULY believe in Him knows that sinners needs help and not punishment! Jehovah's witnesses only shun UNREPENTANT SINNERS "those who knew all these before but intentionally ignored guidance or counsel that could help them avoid sin" But those who don't understand the REAL meaning of SIN and the purpose of Jesus' random sacrifice like you, we'll continue to come knocking on your doors in other to discussing with you friendly!
Truly speaking you're one of those the Bible refers to as "Gifts in men"! Ephesians 4:8
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 29, 2018
Wunmifun:
That's exactly what critics concluded about Jesus after considering how smart He was to gather sinners and made them submit to His judicial decisions. Matthew 10:24,25 Please ma i want to believe that you belong to a religious group (Church) so try to picture Jesus in the case of wrongdoers,let's leave religious sentiment out of this, meditate on what He will do, then gbam off we go! Perhaps Jesus will say "hand them over to be punished by the local authorities" or "let's forgive and give a strict reproof in line with what i taught you" or "beat them to death". You've got the Bible with you Ma so let's hear the mind of Christ as a Christian guided by God's Holy Spirit! 1Christians 2:16
Walahi Talahi you are a genius, God bless you! I wonder why Mummy GO isn't responding to your comments oooooooo! Abeg where she dey? make she come enlighten US from her vast knowledge in the Bible couple with the power of the Holy Spirit upon her,let her tell US "The mind of Christ" in the case of sinners!
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Hairyrapunzel: 8:21am On May 30, 2018
They don't report to police and they don't even recommend it. They don't want to bring reproach on Jehovah's name so they hide the pedophilles and rapists.

They care about company name rather than child safety. *Tufiakwa
Hiding criminals is their watchword

Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Nobody: 9:15am On May 30, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:
They don't report to police and they don't even recommend it. They don't want to bring reproach on Jehovah's name so they hide the pedophilles and rapists.

Did I hear you say Tufiakwa? OK you can trow away your brother because he committed an "unforgivable blunder" well me i cherish my own brother o and nothing he fit do me wey we no fit settle within our family circle,because my brother will always be my brother no matter what happens! Go and say what i just told you to your family head in the village, Abi you no get family?
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Hairyrapunzel: 9:51am On May 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
Did I hear you say Tufiakwa? OK you can trow away your brother because he committed an "unforgivable blunder" well me i cherish my own brother o and nothing he fit do me wey we no fit settle within our family circle,because my brother will always be my brother no matter what happens! Go and say what i just told you to your family head in the village, Abi you no get family?
If its a crime I will report it to the police. If I don't do this I become an accomplice. Settle rape or murder within the family first? You must be a joker.
So that he will rape the person again or find another victim? You must be wicked.
When Catholic priests his sexual predators you said they are the false religion. Your own is hiding sexual predators and you are saying you want to settle it in the family. You all are hypocrites. Doing the same thing religions you call false religions do and justifying the criminal act.
*Tufiakwa* spits out* God forbid*
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by OneJ: 11:02am On May 30, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

@hairyrapunzel: The online post U have been salivating about on NL also says "Any suggestion that Jehovah's Witnesses covered up child abuse was ABSOLUTELY FALSE". Besides, "victims & parents had the absolute right to report to the governmental authorities & that was not contingent on the number of witnesses".
Indeed, U just dey expose who U are (SERIAL LIAR) & what U stand for (Character assassination). There is further proof that U are very dishonest & your posts lack objectivity & merit.
" What if a baptised adult Christian sexually molest a child?.... there maybe consequences that he can not avoid. Depending on the laws of the land where he lives, the molester may well have to serve a prison term or face sanctions from the State. The congregation of Jehovah's witnesses will NOT PROTECT HIM from this.... A child molester is subject to severe congregational discipline & restrictions". Source: https://wol.jw.org/en/wo/d/r1/Ip-e/1997003 .
hairyrapunzel, pls mend your ways.
Who cares about the lies,Concorted tales & outright falsehood that a SERIAL LIAR copy & paste on NL. ! Since u began ur obnoxious campaign of falsehood & character assassination on NL,Jehovah's people keep waxing strong & growing astronomically. U have only succeeded to create curiosity about JWs & this in turn, helps honest hearted people, ( not bigots like u who deny God's word in your own Bible) to listen to the goodnews of God's kingdom. Congrats, U have embarked on a lost cause. hairyrapunzel ( your moniker sef na magic, pagan trash!!) Nobody can fight Jehovah & win. NEVER!!!!!
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Nobody: 7:25am On May 31, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

If its a crime I will report it to the police. If I don't do this I become an accomplice. Settle rape or murder within the family first? You must be a joker.
So that he will rape the person again or find another victim? You must be wicked.
When Catholic priests his sexual predators you said they are the false religion. Your own is hiding sexual predators and you are saying you want to settle it in the family. You all are hypocrites. Doing the same thing religions you call false religions do and justifying the criminal act.
*Tufiakwa* spits out* God forbid*
It's well my friend, let's just say we're all seeing things from different angles and none of US is ready to glance through the other side.So we'll always have different opinions but that shouldn't make US enemies since we can't know each others heart until we discuss about Faith! I believe you'll be a nice person to me if we never discuss religious issues, likewise you too will know that i can be so nice without religious confrontations. No matter what each person feels say or do can't change anything unless you allows for it. God bless you!
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Hairyrapunzel: 12:50pm On May 31, 2018
So your child that was raped by a church member. Instead of going to the hospital to treat the child and to police/authorities to investigate and prosecute this sexual predator, you go to your elders who are not trained to handle these crimes and the elders will set up a judicial committee and bring the child and predator to the same room to answer questions. If the predator/pedophille denies, information is sent to the branch legal department. If the predator still denies raping the child, you then leave everything in Jehovah's hands.

Nowhere is going to the necessary authorities mentioned.
So the criminal is set free. He continues raping children and keeps on denying and the case continues to be left in Jehovah's hands.
Rape is a crime an evil act to the core. Why leave it in Jehovah's hands. Your two witness rule is evil and it is not to be condoned.

How will you tell me that rape committed against your own child should be settled in the family because the perpetuator is a fellow Jw?

How will you leave a crime committed in secret in Jehovah's hand?
You shun or disfellowshipping smokers as this act is done in the open. People who are not considered criminals in the society. You do not leave it in Jehovah's hands.

You will shun and disfellowship people for accepting blood transfusion or allowing blood transfusion for their children to save their lives. You do not leave it in Jehovah's hands.

But you have to leave a crime committed against your own child by your church member in Jehovah's hands.
Do criminals ever agree to crimes they commit?

You guys even go as far as shunning people for reporting rape to authorities. Your religion is a cruel one.
*tufiakwa*spits out* God forbid* aluu*abomination.
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Hairyrapunzel: 12:58pm On May 31, 2018
Riofidelio:
It's well my friend, let's just say we're all seeing things from different angles and none of US is ready to glance through the other side.So we'll always have different opinions but that shouldn't make US enemies since we can't know each others heart until we discuss about Faith! I believe you'll be a nice person to me if we never discuss religious issues, likewise you too will know that i can be so nice without religious confrontations. No matter what each person feels say or do can't change anything unless you allows for it. God bless you!

You will keep rape against your own child in the family because you don't want to bring reproach on Jehovah's name?
You live rape against your own child in Jehovah's hands. You don't even tell the police so they can investigate.
You will even allow your child go face to face with the her rapist. Do you not think about her psychological well being. Do you know she is going to be traumatized forever?
Do you know rape only involves the perpetuator and victim? Do you no there isn't a third party in rape?
Your leaders are accomplices of rapists and pedophilles
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Hairyrapunzel: 12:59pm On May 31, 2018
@riofidelio You will keep rape against your own child in the family because you don't want to bring reproach on Jehovah's name?
You live rape against your own child in Jehovah's hands. You don't even tell the police so they can investigate.
You will even allow your child go face to face with the her rapist. Do you not think about her psychological well being. Do you know she is going to be traumatized forever?
Do you know rape only involves the perpetuator and victim? Do you no there isn't a third party in rape?
Your leaders are accomplices of rapists and pedophilles
Re: Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes by Hairyrapunzel: 1:00pm On May 31, 2018
They say they are the one true religion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subtract Your Age From 66 Bible Books To Know Your Year Of Birth / 10% Is Too Little For GOD. / Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.