Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Acquisition Of Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Acquisition Of Nairaland (428 Views)

Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acquisition Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 27, 2018
Thinking out loud.
Is Nairaland anyway up for sale?
Would be nice to hear back from those who own the site or at least someone who does know the owners.
Re: Acquisition Of Nairaland by webcool(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2018
i want to buy nairaland, for 1 billion naira, hit me up
Re: Acquisition Of Nairaland by seuncyrus(m): 11:50pm On May 27, 2018
I thought the already banned codeine and hard drugs
Re: Acquisition Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 27, 2018
webcool:
i want to buy nairaland, for 1 billion naira, hit me up

I am looking for the seller not a buyer.
Re: Acquisition Of Nairaland by Opinionated: 12:39am On May 28, 2018
ENEMAKU:

Why not buy another one and invest the money to grow it?

Nairaland owner is reported to have rejected several offers in this regard.
Re: Acquisition Of Nairaland by polimaf(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2018
ENEMAKU:

The owner not interested to sell, why not create one instead and spend all that money to promote it and add features that will attract plenty users to it.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Marketing Solutions For Smes By Estoresms / Monday Motivation ( A Story That Will Inspire You) / Coronation Merchant Bank's​ ​commercial Paper Records Over 180% ​​subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.