Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? (1419 Views)

Colours You Will Not Be Caught Dead Wearing? / What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? / Hairstyles Dat U Can Neva B Caught Wearing: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by miraexcel(f): 10:27pm On May 27, 2010
Your view on these please

Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 27, 2010
They are nice. . .love the second and the last pairs.
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by Scooby1(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2010
The second one is nice, but i wouldnt be caught wearing it outside maybe in the bedroom grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 27, 2010
Scooby1:

The second one is nice, but i wouldnt be caught wearing it outside maybe in the bedroom grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na snake skin be that?

No waaaaay!!! shocked
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2010
hell yea @ the 2nd one. sexyyyy kiss kiss and i have a nice top for that

michelin89:

Na snake skin be that?

No waaaaay!!! shocked
even if na ant skin grin
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 27, 2010
I have serpentphobia, snakephobia or whatever the name is.

Anything that reminds me of a snake freaks me out.
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 27, 2010
oh ok, pele.

You lucky I dont know u off nl, while you're sleeping, i might just glue that shoe on your leg. then wake you up to see ur rxn tongue
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by miraexcel(f): 11:11pm On May 27, 2010
for men and women
017344049 , 07033582485
miraexcel@hotmail.com

Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by coxty(f): 11:36pm On May 27, 2010
well they are nice, but be carefull nigeria road's are bad ops
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by whiteroses(f): 2:48am On May 28, 2010
yes
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by miraexcel(f): 12:32pm On May 28, 2010
coxty:

well they are nice, but be carefull nigeria road's are bad ops
walking on the road with these shoes undecided
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 28, 2010
hell yeah! I though I was gonna see some ugly stuff or something
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by debsie(f): 3:45pm On May 28, 2010
there is nothing bad in the shoes because love wearing high-heel myself. it actually depends on the occasions you are wearing it to.
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by miraexcel(f): 4:59pm On May 28, 2010
for men and women
017344049 , 07033582485
miraexcel@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by mamagee3(f): 6:55pm On May 28, 2010
Those shoes are quite ugly looking and cheap.
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by miraexcel(f): 7:16pm On May 28, 2010
nice to know mama-gee, if only you can afford these designer shoes
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by TheNess(f): 3:01pm On May 29, 2010
mama-gee:

Those shoes are quite ugly looking and cheap.

Are you sure you're not looking at something else?
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by Meddler(f): 4:58pm On May 29, 2010
I know i was going to ask the same question. I'm not into sneakers designers or not but the other shoes are quite cute. I like the christian and YSl shoe
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by alicejacob: 7:44am On May 31, 2010
How about these ?
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by justjane2(f): 8:13am On May 31, 2010
Meddler:

I know i was going to ask the same question. I'm not into sneakers designers or not but the other shoes are quite cute. I like the christian and YSl shoe

They are copies/fakes. wink
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by miraexcel(f): 3:29pm On May 31, 2010
justjane2:

They are copies/fakes. wink
another mama-gee? Aren't you silly? You need to visit my store to confirm we dont do fake H107 IKOTA SHOPPING COMPLEX VGC AJAH
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 31, 2010
FL Gators:

oh ok, pele.

You lucky I dont know u off nl, while you're sleeping, i might just glue that shoe on your leg. then wake you up to see your rxn tongue

You wan kill me be that. cry
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 31, 2010
I guess we will have to let up on 6months rent to be able to afford these over-priced ankle breakers huh? grin grin grin Seriously many young girls now are saving up problems for later years with all these 6inch stilettos. The funny thing is most of these designers are males who wear flat shoes do they hate us females or what?
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by chika98: 1:24am On Jun 01, 2010
Will never be caught alive wearing any of those grin
Re: Will You Be Caught Wearing Any Of These? by sashaa(f): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I guess we will have to let up on 6months rent to be able to afford these over-priced ankle breakers huh? grin grin grin Seriously many young girls now are saving up problems for later years with all these 6inch stilettos. The funny thing is most of these designers are males who wear flat shoes do they hate us females or what?
ankle breakers, huh? Lmao! I tot it was just me

(1) (Reply)

Hair Remover / Is It Not Appropiate For Guys To Use Necklace??? / Mary Uranta In New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.