Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable (16955 Views)

Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by YouthsPC0: 6:58am On May 28, 2018
Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu is Dishonest, Blame Oriented and Morally Pliable

My attention has been drawn to attacks on my character by Malam Garba Shehu, spokesman to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Not content with his ad hominem attacks on former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, Garba has turned his attention to me. I congratulate him.

For historical purposes, let me state that It was Garba who first came for me after I proved him a liar for his claim that any attempt to vote out the All Progressive Congress and vote in the Peoples Democratic Party In next year’s elections would mean that Dame Patience will benefit as a ‘looter’.

I proved that not only was this not true, but that Garba Shehu himself is a part and parcel of the PDP.

In his statement calling me a liar, Garba claims that I alleged that he was a Special Assistant in the Obasanjo Administration for five years.

That claim is either a function of dishonesty or semi literacy because I never made such a claim. I said that Garba was a Special Assistant in the Obasanjo administration and served that government and the PDP for years. This is a fact and no lie from Garba can change that.

Next up, I thank God that Garba Shehu DID NOT deny writing anti Buhari statements. But how could he, when I have proof? I must commend him for his honesty in that regard.

Let me now take up Malam Garba Shehu’s other points one by one and expose him for the liar that he is.

Yes, in 2003 when I returned from England, I was a Personal Assistant to a principal officer in the Obasanjo administration. I was a young man in my 20s and I distinguished myself as my boss attested to. I never claimed to be otherwise. However, my office was opposite Garba Shehu’s office as I wrote previously. I thank Garba Shehu for saying I was “personable”, but the truth is the truth. I remind Garba that that principal officer is still alive and well as are other witnesses.

But even if Garba Shehu denies that his office was opposite mine, at least he was forced to admit that he worked at the Presidential Villa at the same time I did for a PDP administration.

Since that is the case, what moral standing does Garba Shehu have for today writing and releasing statements against the same Peoples Democratic Party administration and officials that he once served as an SA Media?

Garba Shehu says he is not an AGIP (Any Government in Power), but then the facts contradict this. What do you call a man who now issues statements for a man and a party he once attacked against the men and party he once praised?

I CAN NEVER DO THAT! Garba is the dog that returned to his vomit.

Between Garba Shehu, a man who serves the people he once attacked and myself, a man who had remained loyal to my party in and out of power, who has moral authority?

If those things Garba once wrote against Buhari are true, then why is Garba Shehu serving Buhari today? If those things which he wrote were lies, then why did Garba Shehu write them? I await Garba Shehu’s answer.

And to show how much of a liar Garba Shehu is, he is toddy claiming that the visa on arrival policy of the Nigerian government is an achievement of the Buhari administration.

This policy was a policy initiated by the Jonathan administration and the Buhari government has no hand in its formulation. However, when a government is desperate for achievements, it will clutch at straws.

Again, Garba Shehu claimed the Nigerian Maritime University in Okerenkoko, Delta State as an achievement of his achievement-less government. Such desperation! A simple Google search will prove this claim to be a fallacy.

The fact is that nobody in the Buhari administration can take the #BuhariChallenge and name even one project that the Buhari government has initiated, started and completed in the last three years.

This is the reason why paid vuvuzelas of the Buhari administration will keep directing their fallacious tongues at people like me who expose their desperate lies.

Reno Omokri
Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and Other Conspiracies.

https://www.thecable.ng/garba-shehu-symptomatic-buhari-administration

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02am On May 28, 2018
This crazy guy is awake again...
Mumu Reno
And they say this guy is a pastor?!

EVER SEEN A LYING PASTOR?

“Pastor” Reno Omokri is forcing me to do what I don’t do. I don’t react to published criticisms. I have spent my entire career in the media and as one who criticizes others; you must be ready to take criticism.

This is about exposing a liar masquerading as a pastor. By the way, I have known and worked with exemplary pastors who are decent and from whom you learned more of the etiquette of truth telling.

Take for example Pastor Emeka Izeze and his brother, Pastor Ifeanyi, or his friend, Pastor Segun Babatope. And lately, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the Vice President and Pastor Femi Adesina.

For those Reno tried to mislead, yes it is a fact that I worked in the media office of a PDP administration. Not for five years as the new-day pastor published but only for six months at which point it was announced on NTA news, to my surprise, that my letter of resignation had been accepted when I hadn’t written any. I learned of course that I was fired because the head of the country at that time, who believed that every published criticism was sponsored by an insider, read the weekly magazine, The News, and didn’t like what was written about him.

Another point the “Pastor” keeps making is that he was my colleague at that time. No, he wasn’t. His boss was. The Reno I knew was a Personal Assistant (PA) to a Principal Officer like me. He didn’t attend meetings and didn’t receive official briefings as we did but ran errands for his boss.

Not being a principal officer by status, he could not have had an office opposite my own. He may, however, have perched on a stool in one of those offices but I didn’t take particular notice of which one. He was, however, very personable at that time.

“Pastor’’ Reno lied by calling me an AGIP - meaning an unprincipled person ready to serve any government in power. The period he was referring to was one in which my boss ran into bad political weather and some of us around him were scapegoated. I was locked in DSS detention many times, my houses in Kano and Abuja broken into and valuables, including cash some of which were never returned were seized. I was going to court for two years and for the most part of which I didn’t have a passport. In the course of that trial, the judge presiding called back my lawyers, Niyi Akintola, SAN and Rickey Tarfa, SAN, after an adjournment to say that “I didn’t mean that he should be kept in DSS detention. I said he should be taken to Kuje Prison,” and that’s where I was kept. Under detention in the DSS I was stripped down to the pants and photographed head to toe. All that didn’t make one to capitulate.

When they lost to Muhammadu Buhari in the party primaries, the candidates in that race, Governor Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, Waziri Atiku Abubakar, Rochas Okorocha and Sam Nda-Isaiah surrendered their media assets to the winner who had the grace to ask me to lead the media team. When we won, he (then President-elect Buhari) invited me to serve as one of his two spokespersons and I pledged 100 per cent loyalty to him and that’s where I am. This cannot be AGIP by any standards.

Reno should stop lying, if only to help the pastoral calling to retain its good name. Otherwise he should quit the ministry.

Garba Shehu is Senior Special Assistant to the President (Media & Publicity)

May 27, 2018

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by okeynelson: 7:05am On May 28, 2018
OK
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by rescuenaija: 7:07am On May 28, 2018
Crazy Garba has been exposed. I love Reno, he seems to be the only guy who can put the Apc and its agents in their place by telling their sorry truth to their faces.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Lipscomb(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2018
This guy no get work .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by UmuEri(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2018
Reno 3 - 1 Garbage

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by rescuenaija: 7:10am On May 28, 2018
With such truth. Garba should be ashame. Obviously a man without principles. He'd do anything for me. Keep exposing them Reno. All these Apc men of no integrity.

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:10am On May 28, 2018
Garba shehu should just keep shut and stop exposing himself further

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by jamace(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
This guy no get work .
What are you doing here, if you have work?

103 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Lipscomb(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2018
embarassed I complain to you
jamace:
What are you doing here, if you have work?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by jamace(m): 7:19am On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
embarassed I complain to you
You complained to the Forum and I am a member of the Forum. Therefore, you complained to me. grin

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Adekdammy: 7:20am On May 28, 2018
So technically, Garba shehu was also part of the pdp 16 years rot they are always talking about.

Garba Shehu, you chop for alara house, you chop for ajero house, why you come dey insult alara and ajero when food no dey dem house again?

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by abokibuhari: 7:28am On May 28, 2018
Useless shehu

53 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by fergie001: 7:34am On May 28, 2018
......paid vuvuzelas....

Correct,I don learn one today...

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by nzeobi(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2018
after 2015 presidential primaries you left your boss a PDP person who you have worked with for years to join the government and then turn around to accuse PDP of looting.

after garuba please move to onochie

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by LibertyRep: 7:54am On May 28, 2018
Let's imagine Atiku defeats Buhari in the forthcoming election.

There is every likelihood that if 'invited', Garba will still work for him in that same presidency and still ditch out anti opposition statements against APC without battling an eyelid.

I think that's what Reno means by AGIP.

If anyone is to condemn PDP, it shouldn't be any of those that benefitted from its largesse even if it's just for six months.

Truly there isn't morality in politics as they say, especially in this part of the world.

70 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Nobody: 7:55am On May 28, 2018
All bastards
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by linkers: 7:55am On May 28, 2018
Shehu! Very nice religious bigot, but he will soon be consumed by the raging fire.

31 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by yumubelek(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2018
Reno is a cursed and pathetic liar, that's why I don't take this Pastor of doom serious again....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Bossontop(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2018
Garba shehu was also part of the 16 years PDP year's of rot

50 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by TheAngry1: 7:56am On May 28, 2018
ok
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Boyooosa(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2018
Omakiri ko, Garuba no! Abeg next joor!
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Pavore9: 7:57am On May 28, 2018
Fireworks between two people whey don chop presidential money!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Firefire(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2018
I see, the fraudulent Garba Shehu was also Part of the looters PDP

Alh Garba. Your fraud has been exposed

34 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by LibertyRep: 7:58am On May 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by diablos: 7:58am On May 28, 2018
Reno Omokri the thorn in the flesh of the daura presidiot and the destroyer of zombies. I wonder how many times the dull one must have contemplated suicide whenever his eyes catch a glimpse of Renos numerous penned missiles grin

34 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Nobody: 7:58am On May 28, 2018
Garba Shehu worked for Atiku Media team.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:00am On May 28, 2018
I thought Garba said that he only worked for PDP for 6 months

And Buhari go buy their lies. More so most of these people are implanted in these organisations to wreck havoc undecided

Typical of APC when they cannot defend a concrete allegation they result to insults and lies

Reno support your write-up with proves as usual

What are the things he wrote about Buhari when he was with the PDP let's start from there!

Reno 3 - Garba 0

I need to get a popcorn

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suswam: We’re In A Bad Situation, Nigeria May Not Exist By 2030 / "APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Jones Abiri Released After Two Years, Should He Sue The Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.