Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,013 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do (1649 Views)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / How I Married A Chronic Liar & Prostitute:please Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:17am On May 28, 2018
People say the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know but seriously am now thinking of going for that angel
|
Adaku whom happened to be my fiance lies alot first it was petty things one day she told me she was going to see her mum whom was seriously sick, i offered to drive her there but she refused so she left
|
On my way to a business seminar i saw her in a moving vehicle gisting and laughing hard with the guy inside the car, i quickly call her to know if am not mistaken she told me she was already in the hospital and i could see her answering the call inside
|
I asked for the name of the hospital and she said it is St Philips Hospital i asked people in the neighborhood there is no hospital like that
PLEASE HOW DO I TELL HER IT'S OVER
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On May 28, 2018
Tell her 'All liars will go to HELL FIRE'.....
perhaps that will make your madam stop lying....
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by NaughtyDiamond(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2018
Make her know whenever she's telling a lie you are aware of
Mayb that would help matters
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by highqueen(f): 7:23am On May 28, 2018
lol,Adaku.cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by Tallesty1(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2018
Sell her on OLX
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by SoapQueen(f): 7:27am On May 28, 2018
Let her go now before she gives you another man's children.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by mikejj(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2018
grin oga brother your are a side chick or boyfren rather..... she no like u she only like your pocket.shine ur eye

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by nzeobi(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2018
inukwa how do I tell her it's over, so your problem is how to discharge her.

when you asked her out you didn't tell us so do away with her as you like that's if she has not dumped you already.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by Yemike(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2018
To her you might just be a benefactor while the guy you see her chating with inside the bus might be the real guy to her.

Are you afraid of her? cuz seeing her lying just to be with another man should give you more than enough morale you needed to face her and ask her about it.

Take a step before it's too late.

Or maybe you're lacking in da oza room aspect and she's just filling the void you know.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:50am On May 28, 2018
What's stopping you from calling it quits? You're just wasting your time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
What's stopping you from calling it quits? You're just wasting your time
Abeg tell am o

Well I won't advice u call it quit physically, just call it quit in ur mind as u know she's disaster already but keep the pusssy. Free pusssy comes in no easier way..you're blessed. Just play along behave like u believe her lies while u keep a good angel somewhere but whenever you need to cool down sexually, use adaku till her eyes open. Don't let all ur spendings and sufferings go in vain

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by marvelli(f): 8:33am On May 28, 2018
Just man up tell her and tell her the reason why. Do you really want a liar as a wife? Imagine always wondering what your wife is up to or always questioning every single thing she tells you. High blood pressure awaits you o lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by talk2saintify(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2018
shocked

Adaku is Cheating on You
What other prove do you need??
Are you Ready to take a Cheat to the altar??
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by Pat081: 9:35am On May 28, 2018
You shouldn't expect love, loyalty and fidelity from your woman when you don't give her the same in return.

There are no separate rules for men and women in relationships. Both of you are to complement each other.

If you can't meet her expectations, don't expect her to meet yours. If you can't stay faithful, don't expect her to be.

The same way you see beautiful women with perky breasts and enticing buttocks is the same way she sees handsome men with six packs and heavy duty rods.

Shouting men and women are not equal all over the place won't help you, so kindly adjust. It is the same blood that runs through the veins of you both.

Nobody is dragging your manhood with you. Learn to give what you want and it will be given back to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by IamPlato(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2018

Girls Are Amazing Liars!

Only If You Are Smart you Will Know...

They Can Lie About Anything...

They Lie About Their...

Movement

Character

Lifestyle

Dressing

Relationship

Sexual Activites, etc

Its Boring When They Are Honest.

When I Am Talking To A Girl And She Starts lying, I Pay More Attention, I Feel Highly Entertained... Their Lies Are As Entertaining as Action Movies
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by THUNDER4real(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2018
ask her if she's related to liar Mohammed..
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by Pat081: 9:56am On May 28, 2018
I think u re the cause of ur own problemswhy I say that is u Shuld hv force her that u re going with her or she should 4 gt about u dating her is better u should let her know dat u c her inside other man car den keeping it away
okitiomas:
People say the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know but seriously am now thinking of going for that angel
|
Adaku whom happened to be my fiance lies alot first it was petty things one day she told me she was going to see her mum whom was seriously sick, i offered to drive her there but she refused so she left
|
On my way to a business seminar i saw her in a moving vehicle gisting and laughing hard with the guy inside the car, i quickly call her to know if am not mistaken she told me she was already in the hospital and i could see her answering the call inside
|
I asked for the name of the hospital and she said it is St Philips Hospital i asked people in the neighborhood there is no hospital like that
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by Khd95(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2018
u dont need to tell her its over bro,just continue to date her for fun while u gradually withdraw ur ''love'' for her cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by sexy74(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2018
okitiomas:
|
|
|
The devil you know you avoid should be the right saying, because devil na devil.
The way you are telling us now what she did, call her and tell her its over.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do by Tychamps(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2018
What should you do? Question a 2 year old kid can answer. Dump her ass and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Victoria Beckham So Skinny? / Social Media Life: The Sad Truth [picture] / Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.