Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) (69058 Views)

South Africa Vs DR Congo: AFCON2023 3rd Place Play-off (6 - 5)pen On 10 Feb 2024 / Ivory Coast Vs DR Congo, AFCON 2023 Semi-finals (1 - 0) On 7th February 2024 / Egypt Vs DR Congo: AFCON 2023 Round of 16 (7 - 8)pens On 28th January 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by toluxa1(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2018
This looks like the pitch we just played on. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4450694/lenovo-legion-y520-2tb-16gb

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Kylekent59: 7:28pm On May 28, 2018
Wellets50:
Even if Nigeria win by 5.0.still the super eagle will not even get drew in word cup..them will loss all their game .

Let's just be optimistic, they could even top in their group.

Nigerian players are flexible,the have dribbling skills,they can run,show strength. But those whitees, they will use technique to play us. Accurate passes,crosses,and targeted shots. These are just the differences between white and black player.

And in the end of the match,technique matter a lot and it gives victory to the team that displays it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by reservd(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2018
Y is dis MOD misinforming us wit d scoreline?

I see it has been corrected
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by ItzBIM(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2018
Emekus92:

wo tell u say dem no pick African ref?

If they did they should drop them ASAP
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Ndonu101: 7:28pm On May 28, 2018
We need a proper winger to replace Simon Moses

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Postanalyser: 7:32pm On May 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Shut up. What about the iboe boy called ogeni onazi?
Wetin concern yellowbar yoot with football, if na yahoo plus now,he will win world best.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Chelsea351: 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
CSTR1003:
ola Aina should not go to the world cup.

Utterly naive defending.

Kovacic, Messi and Aguero will have him for lunch.
hahahaha....guy why u wicked like this na

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Holymann(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
galaxy2020:
Aina always the weakest link in the defence.
He did pretty well for someone playing out of position.
He played better than Echijile(not sure abt that spelling though), brought some liveliness to the left flank b4 Musa came on

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by oooduancalmdown: 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
xreal:
Why is the score still 1-0 on NL?
Because they are ashamed to tell you how Congo dominated your team

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 28, 2018
Most worst game on the planet
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Kayoski(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2018
#NGADRC Commentator " The boy is a young teenager "

I give up

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by LZAA: 7:36pm On May 28, 2018
superjaks:
This match is an eyesore on AIT jare
Not the match per se
The camera was horrible

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by yomcity: 7:36pm On May 28, 2018
freshaboki:
See Congo player name sha? "BANGALA"
As I see the name gan, I just conclude say the match go end draw.
ar u a prophet of d end time?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by blesoh(f): 7:36pm On May 28, 2018
Worst pitch ever, what was NFF thinking

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2018
Kayoski:
#NGADRC Commentator " The boy is a young teenager "

I give up
very funny...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by oooduancalmdown: 7:38pm On May 28, 2018
Postanalyser:

Wetin concern yellowbar yoot with football, if na yahoo plus now,he will win world best.
Tell me what the Flatheaded long thing called Nwanko played today. Igbos will disgrace Nigeria in the world cup with their mediocre and over-rated eboe players

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by flamingfire24(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2018
is it a sign of another disastrous world cup.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Ndonu101: 7:39pm On May 28, 2018
Reports coming out of the camp ahead of this friendly suggested Ola Aina was playing childish football and he has confirmed it in the match

He showed lack of fitness when he comited the penalty, his marking was very lazy

I think he will be dropped
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Rosskii: 7:39pm On May 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Lols! You will see how you will be thrashed. Your only attacker is Victor Moses - who I consider average. Other players are bull-shyte. Niger area will be destroyed in the group stage.

Do you realise Nigeria beat Argentina and Poland recently?

You are very naive if you think that this game was anything other than a runabout/training session for the Super Eagles. You expect them to be motivated to play Congo in a Port Harcourt friendly, a few weeks to the World Cup?

Why risk injury against a hard-playing team like Congo on your way to the World Cup? Would YOU stress yourself if you were a member of that team, today? I wouldn't..

Wait till we play England at Wembley next week. You will see football.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by 3kay945(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2018
Reference:
This is where you will say that the Atletico Madrid friendly was a collosal waste. Whatever test Rohr is doing here should have started far earlier. This team is not going to get enough match play before the world cup and as the team is, is highly unstable. I'm not impressed by the administration of the world cup preparations.
Bro, have you developed so much hope on Nigeria team so far

Please save your heart against unwanted pressure.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by oooduancalmdown: 7:41pm On May 28, 2018
post=67966841:

Una don carry tribalism enter football that unite us.
Igbos will disgrace Nigeria in the world cup with their over-rated footballers just like they did in the last world cup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by oooduancalmdown: 7:42pm On May 28, 2018
Rosskii:

You are very naive if you think that this game was anything other than a runabout/training session for the Nigerian team.

I will wait
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by oooduancalmdown: 7:43pm On May 28, 2018
Ejomax77:
Tribalist spotted
Whatever men
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Holymann(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2018
Simongm:
just 4 shots on goal!
Bro, delete that app ASAP
Most of the info is wrong e.g
Onazi wasn't our goalscorer
Our goal keeper made at least two saves in the second half alone.
If they had for shots on goal, scored one and our goalkeeper saved one, what happened to the other two

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by purplekayc(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2018
Why are they playing Congo?
Make they play better team?
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Nwaokey(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2018
Gullah:
Full time

Nigeria 1:1 DR Congo
Congo played very well

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Postanalyser: 7:48pm On May 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Tell me what the Flatheaded long thing called Nwanko played today. Igbos will disgrace Nigeria in the world cup with their mediocre and over-rated eboe players

we'll repay the disgrace the stewpid afonja yeye musical artists are given us by their foolish frog voice and empty lyrics. you've not seen anything yet

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Holymann(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2018
toluxa1:
Poor game in my opinion
The problem lies in our dead midfield.
Zero creativity, zero protection for our defense, poor off-ball movements(especially joel), zero ability to retain the ball
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by TheCongo2: 7:50pm On May 28, 2018
Rosskii:

You are very naive if you think that this game was anything other than a runabout/training session for the Super Eagles. You expect them to be motivated to play Congo in a Port Harcourt friendly, a few weeks to the World Cup?

Why risk injury against a hard-playing team like Congo on your way to the World Cup? Would YOU stress yourself if you were a member of that team, today? I wouldn't..

And what difference does it make between playing against England and Congo.
Is it because Congo is an African country and shouldn't be taken seriously?
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Postanalyser: 7:50pm On May 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Igbos will disgrace Nigeria in the world cup with their over-rated footballers just like they did in the last world cup

Has maga paid?

or you haven't up your game to yahoo plus?

ask Ayo how he did it.

lazy afonja yoot

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by Rosskii: 7:51pm On May 28, 2018
purplekayc:
Why are they playing Congo?
Make they play better team?

We always play at least one African side when preparing for the World Cup.

I think it is to help harden the players a little on their way to the Mundial.

Toughen up their legs a bit.
Re: Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) by greatID: 7:53pm On May 28, 2018
I just wasted my time watching this nonsense game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

RIO2016: Manhood Crushes Hiroki Ogita's Olympic Dream As A Pole Vaulter (Video) / John Meadows 'Mountain Dog' Dies Unexpectedly (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Portugal: International Friendly. (0 - 4) On 17th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.