Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! (9944 Views)

I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. / Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 11:04am On May 28, 2018
Its so disgusting! When ur not pregnant why the fuçk should ur belly be potruding out like that. Its horrible. I can't stand it!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by potbelly(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2018
Wagwan bruv... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Safiaa(f): 11:58am On May 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by austyn0(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2018
Nigerian girls have suffered...grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by xynerise: 12:04pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Its so disgusting! When ur pregnant why the fuçk should ur belly be potruding out like that. Its horrible. I can stand it!

Was that a typo error or your question is just a silly one?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 28, 2018
xynerise:

Was that a typo error or your question is just a silly one?

HIs whole post is a typo error grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by BossLaifay(f): 12:10pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Its so disgusting! When ur not pregnant why the fuçk should ur belly be potruding out like that. Its horrible. I can't stand it!
Start by asking you mother.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by xynerise: 12:11pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

HIs whole post is a typo error grin

Touché cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by hkidola00(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2018
but some men actually love the protruded belly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by khalazi: 1:02pm On May 28, 2018
hkidola00:
but some men actually love the protruded belly
Like me grin. Give me some flesh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Pusyiter(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2018
It is just a sign of poor dietetic hygiene.
What do you expect when you take a girl out?
She go dey order dey go and dey eat orishirishi and at the end, she go carry suya as take away.
Tomorrow, another man do same thing and the list is endless.
She go carry pot belly na? E.g, the babe wey dey read my comment. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
grin grin

Do you have pot belly too undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Ivorianaija(f): 1:52pm On May 28, 2018
Pusyiter:
She go dey order dey go and dey eat orishirishi and at the end, she go carry suya as take away.

Actually, some women naturally have certain body types due to their genetics. Some people a genetically coded to be bigger because they have more bone density and the have a slower metabolism, by nature. This body type is classified as an endomorph, "a person with a soft round body build and a high proportion of fat tissue." So, in conclusion women with bigger bodies most of the time don't have a big body because of eating habits but because of their genetics. This also makes it difficult for them to lose weight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by BossLaifay(f): 1:56pm On May 28, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Actually, some women naturally have certain body types due to their genetics. Some people a genetically coded to be bigger because they have more bone density and the have a slower metabolism, by nature. This body type is classified as an endomorph, "a person with a soft round body build and a high proportion of fat tissue." So, in conclusion women with bigger bodies most of the time don't have a big body because of eating habits but because of their genetics. This also makes it difficult for them to lose weight.
Why are you wasting your breath explaining to a mo.ron?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Ivorianaija(f): 1:57pm On May 28, 2018
BossLaifay:

Why are you wasting your breath explaining to a mo.ron?

Education is better than insult.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Pusyiter(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2018
I agree but some babes ain't just getting it.
Ivorianaija:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by BossLaifay(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2018
Ivorianaija:

I didn't know mo.rons could assimilate. grin
You are very patient.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Pusyiter(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
Thanks for placing that broke ass where she rightly belongs. She is lucky she did not step on my lane lipsrsealed
Ivorianaija:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Barzinime(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2018
shocked shocked
Later you complain you dont have a boyfriend or husband,running from shrine to church to mosque, just look at yourself undecided undecided
BossLaifay:
Start by asking you mother.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by BossLaifay(f): 2:46pm On May 28, 2018
Barzinime:
shocked shocked
Later you complain you dont have a boyfriend or husband,running from shrine to church to mosque, just look at yourself undecided undecided
So would you like to rescue me from my 'manlessness' I am tired of running from shrine to church. Oh I forgot you are too busy helping ur sisters look for men as well even with their exquisite midriffs. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by BossLaifay(f): 2:48pm On May 28, 2018
Pusyiter:
Thanks for placing that broke ass where she rightly belongs. She is lucky she did not step on my lane lipsrsealed
Hehehehehe. You think the phrase "Education is better than insult" is in your favor? Then you really do need education my dear. I admit I was wrong. You are worse than a mo.ron

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Barzinime(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2018
I wont trade insultive words with you...
Cos a wise man once said, Never wrestle with pigs, You both get dirty and the pig likes it undecided
BossLaifay:
So would you like to rescue me from my 'manlessness' I am tired of running from shrine to church. Oh I forgot you are too busy helping ur sisters look for men as well even with their exquisite midriffs. Lol.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 28, 2018
BossLaifay:
Hehehehehe. You think the phrase "Education is better than insult" is in your favor? Then you really do need education my dear. I admit I was wrong. You are worse than a mo.ron

Feisty lady. I love feisty ladies, they turn me on cool
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by BossLaifay(f): 2:58pm On May 28, 2018
Barzinime:
I wont trade insultive words with you...
Cos a wise man once said, Never wrestle with pigs, You both get dirty and the pig likes it undecided
I thought you know how to jump into mentions and tell people a thing or two about their personal life and regrets. Are you tired already? Lilly livered man baby.
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 28, 2018
BossLaifay:
stupid bitch!I have been observing this gutter queen for quite sometime.i can tell you are ugly,broke and frustrated.dont put it on anyone here cos it ain't our fault.go ask your creator why you had to be this miserable and smelly.enjoy your mushin or wherever you crawled out from.smello wink

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by SoapQueen(f): 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
Pusyiter:

What on God's green earth is "dietetic hygiene " in this context ?

I think some people are beginning to forget that it isn't important to always speak on issues they know absolutely nothing about.

Save for our beautiful moms out there who have birthed babies, some of you men are the ones with Basin bellies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 28, 2018
Ivorianaija:

not necessarily true.so do you mean if they don't eat at all they will still be fat?
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by igetjoyfromthis: 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

What on God's green earth is "dietetic hygiene " in this context ?

I think some people are beginning to forget that it isn't important to always speak on issues they know absolutely nothing about.

Save for our beautiful moms out there who have birthed babies, some of you men are the ones with Basin bellies.

You are lucky you have a flat tummy. I for finish you just now cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by SoapQueen(f): 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Not always true, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Pusyiter(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2018
I rather not put the blame on you but on your Dad that just forgot to use just 20 Naira worth of condom to save us of your inconsequential comments and the world of an lousy ass like you. Same applies to your mom who got so excited and feel carrying someone like you for nine f-cking months was worth it.
Clear road you ugly ass and let me hear other voice of reason.
BossLaifay:

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by SoapQueen(f): 3:12pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

You are lucky you have a flat tummy. I for finish you just now cheesy
Doesn't make me better or more appealing than those with bigger tummies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by igetjoyfromthis: 3:12pm On May 28, 2018
Pusyiter:
I rather not put the blame on you but on your Dad that just forgot to use just 20 Naira worth of condom to save us of your inconsequential comments and the world of an lousy ass like you. Same applies to your mom who got so excited and feel carrying someone like you for nine f-cking months was worth it.
Clear road you ugly ass and let me hear other voice of reason.

shocked shocked Haba bros take it easy on her biko.

This is just too much grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God is good / If Your Bae Buys You This, HOLD HIM STRONG (photos) / Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.