Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Learning Tomatoes Farming In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Learning Tomatoes Farming In Nigeria (952 Views)

My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming / Tomatoes Farming / How To Start Tomatoes Farming Business In Nigeria View Plan So Many People Don’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Tomatoes Farming In Nigeria by naijabetboy: 11:13am On May 28, 2018
Hello guys

I am someone who has always had a passion for agriculture. I want to go into farming and I think starting as a vegetable farmer is a good place to start. I want to learn how to cultivate tomatoes and cucumber at commercial quantity. Kindly assist on where I can learn this not just as a skill but also the business aspect of it

Thank you a lot in advance
Re: Learning Tomatoes Farming In Nigeria by naijabetboy: 7:45am On May 29, 2018
Nawa, so nobody on these while nairaland knows where you can get lessons on Farming
Re: Learning Tomatoes Farming In Nigeria by olaitandavid(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2018
Chat up our field technicians at east west seed company on+2348166602206

1 Share

Re: Learning Tomatoes Farming In Nigeria by Alberttahir: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2019
I need a variety that don't soft or rot easily after harvest.
olaitandavid:
Chat up our field technicians at east west seed company on+2348166602206
Re: Learning Tomatoes Farming In Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
naijabetboy:
Nawa, so nobody on these while nairaland knows where you can get lessons on Farming
if u check the old threads very well you will see posts by jasper7,soloxam, Jethro,jephito,etc.you will get info on cucumbers and tomatoes farming, don't expect real farmers to come to this thread to teach you,they don't have time.

3 Likes

Re: Learning Tomatoes Farming In Nigeria by Functionoftime(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2019
okoroemeka:
if u check the old threads very well you will see posts by jasper7,soloxam, Jethro,jephito,etc.you will get info on cucumbers and tomatoes farming, don't expect real farmers to come to this thread to teach you,they don't have time.
I was about to say that. Real farmers are always busy and there are several threads when he can get real practical knowledge. If he asks questions on these threads, not even the owner alone but other experienced farmers would be willing to answer his questions
By the way, O.P, quit the entitlement feeling. No one here owes you a dime

(1) (Reply)

Make 100% Profit From Turkey Sales. / .. / What Goat Breed Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.