Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Man Kills His Girlfriend For Ritual Purpose (video). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Ritual Purpose (video). (505 Views)

7-year-old Girl Slaughtered In Jos By A Woman For Ritual Purpose (Graphic Photo) / My Ex-husband Killed Our Daughter For Ritual Purpose, Woman Tells Judge / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Girlfriend For Ritual Purpose (video). by kyaagbanairaland(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2018
A lot of people are married to their enemies and they just don’t know it. Physically you think you are connected but spiritually, you are totally apart.

May God give us the grace to meet and marry our friends. Someone that the mere thought of them alone makes us sleep peacefully at night.

THIS IS A WICKED WORLD

This is balogun street oshodi where a guy killed and butchered his girl friend, he had already cut off the lady’s head, breast, and some of her intestine. He did this all because of money, what a cruel man, but he was caught early dis morning at 4’48 o’clock when he was going to dispose the body
Watch dis videos and confirm it urself.
Know who you call your friend. Joy rest in peace…..this is what love turned you into

Watch the video in the link: http://eaglezeyez.com/crime/

(1) (Reply)

SARS Shot At DJ Obi's Tyre This Morning / My Wife And Children Beat Me Always” – Muslim Cleric Cries / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Nabbed With Firearms(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.