Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) (60601 Views)

Excessive Itching In Private Parts / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Rebuke: 1:53pm On May 28, 2018
undecided Alot of time I keep wondering wat runs thru their heads whn dey act dis low n shitty.

Don't they evn have parents ? smh
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by philEscobar(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2018
Since the pussy is paying 4 d wine Its best to taste it aswell

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Buharisef(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2018
HER LIFE, HER MONEY, HER PUNNA. WETIN CONCERN ME

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by BlackHatNaija: 1:59pm On May 28, 2018
Her life, her choice but not her money.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by wink2015(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2018
Champaigne is a hot drinks and she does not know the medical effect of such a drink on her genitals.

She is social media crazy.

Years later she will be rushing from one church to another to ask for prayer.

Stop copying sports personalities and musicians who waste luxury champaigne to get media attention.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2018
Brains1990:
Can anything good come out of a woman?
Many things...excluding you of course

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 28, 2018
Maybe she is washing the fish smell away
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by kalu61(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2018
nzuzu
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by kennyprat1129: 2:07pm On May 28, 2018
Savage life....
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by seniormallam(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2018
Atleast to appreciate where the money is coming from, sometime I wonder if this ladies just fell from the sky, no parent? No relative? How will they be feeling right now?
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by godofuck231: 2:13pm On May 28, 2018
PlainJAY:
Should I call this stupidity or ignorance ?

No, neither of the latter, she's just giving the puna some accolade after working some serious cash for gucci and iPhone 22, lol
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 28, 2018
Brains1990:
No dear, thesame reason why your mum gave birth to you clearly shows that no good thing can come from a woman, you are a product

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by AngelicBeing: 2:21pm On May 28, 2018
Mynd44:
Yeast infection on fleek
Gbam, it will ooze of fish smell angry
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Evangelistofluv: 2:26pm On May 28, 2018
I forgot that Virgina have mouth to drink wellaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by daragoldy(f): 2:35pm On May 28, 2018
Brains1990:

Guess you are also not Good for coming out of a woman
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by PrincessB1(f): 2:39pm On May 28, 2018
Crazy lifestyle

Bacteria vaginosis and candidiasis loading ... undecided
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by ofuonyebi: 2:52pm On May 28, 2018
may be she had some olosho disease that needs gin cleansing..tufiakwa!
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Myself2(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2018
POINT OF CORRECTION : It wasn't the girl that used champagne to wash any part of her body

To me she is just stupid to have allowed those people dehumanize her in that way, haba is she a brainless Sekxx toy ??
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by SexytorresE(f): 3:11pm On May 28, 2018
She want to trend, and u people are already helping her to. undecided
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by ifymadu: 3:18pm On May 28, 2018
affable4:
Her life, her money, her PRIVATE part, her champagne. Did she harm anybody by her actions? NO!.
People should learn to mind their business when people do something personal that does not affect any other person other than themselves.
It became public the moment she decided to share on social media. If you don’t want public commentaries then keep your private stuffs private.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by okolet(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2018
Did pikin tire pesin oo shocked

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by DedeNkem: 3:28pm On May 28, 2018
Triggering a yeast infection in your p*unani is not a smart thing to do.

She is too dumb and probably doesn't know what yeast infection is! Most Nigerian women don't.

When you have a stinky p*unani the chances are you either have a yeast infection or STD.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by bluecircle470: 3:30pm On May 28, 2018
Toto cancer on the way.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by elMacho(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2018
am minding my business
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2018
Is this the liberation civilisation has brought to our women? I'm proudly Muslim
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Preciouzword: 3:57pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 28, 2018
Mynd44:
Yeast infection on fleek
go sidon 4 korro abeg.

Flour infection nko
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by saintol(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2018
If she like make she bath with champagne, na she know. E no concern me oooo.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Snow02: 5:06pm On May 28, 2018
champagne pvssy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.