Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) (60606 Views)

Excessive Itching In Private Parts / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2018
All I see is sense that is less
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by ColdSun: 5:35pm On May 28, 2018
Brains1990:
Can anything good come out of a woman?

Nope. And you're an obvious evidence. Bye �
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by AlphaMajestic: 5:35pm On May 28, 2018
maxtop:
I don't understand why Nigerians complain about everything. Is her pussy for crying out loud. Girl, abeg add petrol if you like, it's your life and not there's.

May God forgive them for they don't know what they are saying. You only have one life to live jare

come close DAT ur stinking mouth...can u see DAT she's a menace to the society
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by AlphaMajestic: 5:36pm On May 28, 2018
maxtop:
I don't understand why Nigerians complain about everything. Is her pussy for crying out loud. Girl, abeg add petrol if you like, it's your life and not there's.

May God forgive them for they don't know what they are saying. You only have one life to live jare

come close DAT ur stinking mouth...cant u see DAT she's a menace to the society
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by bizzibodi(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2018
Why shldnt Toto drink Champaign,is not her that work out d money.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by smart6(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2018
That's what happens when pipu from poor background make cheap money & think they have arrived. Why wont she have cancer tomorrow?

Senseless maalu!
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Oharina(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2018
stupidity at d highest order
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Vacora(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2018
Mynd44:
Yeast infection on fleek

LOL I’m f%*king dead grin
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 28, 2018
what kinda Rubbish is this? Anyway this so called champaigne is not worth more than £2.99. per bottle
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by konnectivity(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2018
lazi 9ja yoot angry
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Martin0(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2018
gypsey:
what kinda Rubbish is this? Anyway this so called champaigne is not worth more than £2.99. per bottle
.come oo I nor see he mama that day oo abi she wear pants and bra, maybe hiding behind you so I nor go see heaven on earthgrin
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by kingtokes(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2018
yeye girl are parent de suffer she de form LA posh
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by 0z0rxe000fd(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2018
affable4:
Her life, her money, her PRIVATE part, her champagne. Did she harm anybody by her actions? NO!.
People should learn to mind their business when people do something personal that does not affect any other person other than themselves.
if it's personal den keep it personal don't bring it to the public or else people must talk.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Neocotez(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2018
Carry expensive wine dey wash her dirty toto
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 29, 2018
Martin0:

.come oo I nor see he mama that day oo abi she wear pants and bra, maybe hiding behind you so I nor go see heaven on earthgrin
yes! she wear pant and bra like all the other women. but she was inside the water when i was taking the video.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 29, 2018
Neocotez:
Carry expensive wine dey wash her dirty toto
that wine is not more than £2.99. so it's not expensive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Martin0(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2018
gypsey:
yes! she wear pant and bra like all the other women. but she was inside the water when i was taking the video.

oh OK, I thought otherwise sha, how your side Na
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 29, 2018
Martin0:

oh OK, I thought otherwise sha, how your side Na
we dey.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Shollzycute: 3:45pm On May 29, 2018
Brains1990:
Can anything good come out of a woman?

You have forgotten that you come out of a woman so you aren't good too. Bad comment are people same.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Martin0(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2018
gypsey:
we dey.
u dey enjoy the holiday na, guy abeg enter naija make we enjoy well here,...
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 29, 2018
Martin0:

u dey enjoy the holiday na, guy abeg enter naija make we enjoy well here,...
i was in naija just last month.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Martin0(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2018
gypsey:
i was in naija just last month.
.yeah me knowgrin
na December own we dey talk about sha
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 29, 2018
Martin0:

.yeah me knowgrin

na December own we dey talk about sha
December never reach na grin
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Martin0(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2018
gypsey:
December never reach na grin
I can't wait jor, make you carry my things comegrin
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by bigcee(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
innobets:
Her problem
Baba, can i PM you? It's very important.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) by Hywell: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2019
Unbalanced Diet

Truth be told, balanced diet is a myth. I mean, while there is such thing as balanced diet, it is unrealistic to expect people to plan their diets and adhere to it. Not in today’s fast-paced world.

Please don’t get me wrong, I am not saying diet planning and keeping to it is not possible, I am saying, for most people, it’s a dream, an unrealistic dream when you take into consideration the bad economy, work schedule, peer pressure, the complexity, the confusing information out there as to what constitute a balanced diet, and other factors.

So, if our diet is perpetually not balanced, doesn’t it mean that we are lacking something? And an unbalanced diet leads to an unbalanced health – which is another way of saying ill health.

Supplement can help get you close to that balance that your body craves. https:///2VLUGS8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel / Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.