Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Latest Gari Processing And (maize And Cassava) Production Plan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Latest Gari Processing And (maize And Cassava) Production Plan (570 Views)

Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS / Cassava Production: And A List Of Companies That Buy Cassava Tubers In Nigeria / Cassava Farming & Gari Processing Method In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Gari Processing And (maize And Cassava) Production Plan by Jesufemmy(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2018
Do you need a latest Gari processing business plan?
Do you need a latest maize and cassava production plan? You can get them from me at an affordable price.
Why pay more on a business plan when you can get them at an affordable rate from me and readjust to your spec? if you want to apply for a grant or ready to venture into the business, you should get them.
I'm an agronomist, farmer and about venturing into processing of agricultural produce in few months time. These business plan was developed by me for my farm.

You can contact me via Whatsapp on 08032438160 if you are ready to do business.

Gari business plan :N5,000

Maize and Cassava business plan: N5,000

Note: If you are getting the two: N8,000

Account details:
Bank: UBA
Account no: 2044223953
Account name: Aremu-Dele Olufemi

(1) (Reply)

Succulents - Perfect Pick For Your Garden / Urgent Request For Cavendish Banana In Large Quantities / Broiler + cockerel.(are noiler or kruoiler really broiler plus cockerel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.