Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (86140 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by adisabarber(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2018
Pray
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by drdanny(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2018
Congratulations! You are now married to a spirit wife... Lol!!

Better take her to a hospital for tests...

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by YorubaEmir: 10:55pm On May 28, 2018
@ 3babes
You, your girlfriend, the neighbors and the apartment are all foolish.
She speaks in tongues whille fornicating abi?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by OboOlora(f): 10:55pm On May 28, 2018
Op....

10 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by trapQ: 10:55pm On May 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Alariiwo: 10:55pm On May 28, 2018
You're dating a blood sucking demon.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 28, 2018
Scaaaary embarassed sad angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 28, 2018
...and you're still dating her

Give me your mama phone number. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by belatoxx: 10:56pm On May 28, 2018
Bro before you end it try to install cctv camera and place it on particular area you use to see blood dont let her know about it invite her over after she gone play back and see you maybe an angel sent to stop her problem.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by obi4eze(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2018
Just end the relationship and run for proper deliverance

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Tejiriseth(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2018
Nigga are you for real.?

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Born2Breed(f): 10:58pm On May 28, 2018
That's your blood.

Run for your life!

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by SlamvipeR(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2018
my guy is like they have finally locate you.. ayah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Onliie(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2018
What did I just read
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2018
Lmao.. all these godly children will just be fvcking anyhow and be claiming Mary amaka.

6 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by cityofindustry: 10:59pm On May 28, 2018
You definitely made this up .... You obviously can write well but try to change your writing style to deceive the readers.

You try .... lol

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by BlackHatNaija: 10:59pm On May 28, 2018
So until now dude has been having sex in replacement for his precious life.

The observation is strange, it's either she's not saying something or the problem is with the OP.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by phlame(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

Bros which school??

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 28, 2018
nothing is wrong u hear continue undecided
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Lilimax(f): 11:01pm On May 28, 2018
This is very deep bro! You need to quit that relationship asap cos both of you are living in sin. Then go for spiritual cleansing and deliverance...amend your ways and come back to God.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by adeblow(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2018
Nobody is even suggesting a medical problem? Naija sha cry

12 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by countryfive: 11:01pm On May 28, 2018
of what use is her prayers when both of u
are into formication

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

Don't be in a hurry to end the relationship. Monitor the room with a secret camera to see what's happening when you are asleep. It might be a health issue she doesn't want you to know about.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by YorubaEmir: 11:02pm On May 28, 2018
But since 2016 it never occurred to u that CCTV cameraa exists?

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Trendy247: 11:02pm On May 28, 2018
belatoxx:
Bro before you end it try to install cctv camera and place it on particular area you use to see blood dont let her know about it invite her over after she gone play back and see you maybe an angel sent to stop her problem.
Best advice so far.. Op cctv camera is affordable on aliexpress, buy the one with night vision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by LeHMaR(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2018
pussygotlips:
secretly fix a cctv camera to monitor the room.

Chai sense no go kill me
Hmmm, my dear it's not everything you want to see oo... Something are just better left unseen..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by KingsizeD(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2018
She is an ogbanje
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Mujtahida: 11:04pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood
Godly girl. Weh done. Continue fvcking and looking for godly girl.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by reversedrolez: 11:04pm On May 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

God is really merciful. So you guys pray together after engaging in pre marital sex. Don't you feel guilty or awkward praying to God at that point?
as in some people sef....no fear of God. This guy is using his destiny to play ludo and he is talking about Godly girl. Fornication is EVIL!! period. If at this stage of "christianity", he measures spiritual growth by "speaking in tongue" he needs to have a proper mental assessment.I just they vex for am here....

9 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Lilimax(f): 11:04pm On May 28, 2018
adeblow:
Nobody is even suggesting a medical problem? Naija sha cry
What type of medical problem?[ :I

13 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by henribj(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:

I feel your pain, but instead of just ending the relationship why not first both of you go together to seek a solution for what is going on? Instead of just leaving her to carry the cross alone.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:

The story would have been believable if u posted it from ur nairaland main username.

Ask her well n take her to a hospital, It's likely a medical issue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.