Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (86136 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Ishilove: 11:54pm On May 28, 2018
laudate:

Babe!! shocked Which one again is 'complete spiritual overhauling??!'
the kind of deliverance that returns you to your factory settings

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by IamPlato(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2018

3Babes! Install A hidden CCTv camera In Your Home then Invite Her Over...

You Can Find Various Spy Cameras On Jumia.

You Would Be Shocked Over What You Will See or Perhaps its Just A Medical Condition
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Ishilove: 11:55pm On May 28, 2018
mahkanjuh:

Lols, bro u for use Ectopic Cerebral Cortex, u can now specifically say in this case, it's found in the genital region
Lol. I know go medical school cheesy
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 28, 2018
jakandeola:
Hippocrates lie u havnt sex district month

Please take all my "likes"
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2018
The one I know is about a girl I date when I was in school. I do bleep her steady nothing happened until she met another guy js before we left school and I found no offence. I went for service and came back and she offered to give me free show. I used protection but I found blood stain on the condom, she told me it's her period.... Like 10 days later, I found my way inside and I saw blood. Thank God for I used condom..... With a strong face , I confronted her..... She started saying it was that her boi friend that this and that.... But deep inside me, I know if not medical issue, she must av been used for ritual....

I advised her to go for medical check up and involve her mum.... months later when I asked her....

She was like hmmmmmm bla bla bla bla
That it was that her boi friend baby mama that bewitched her, this, that....

But all the same, I don park well....
In fact, we spoke tonight self but not on her blood issue, I can't b washing bed sheet very day

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Ishilove: 11:56pm On May 28, 2018
makydebbie:

Ishi will not kill me with laughter this night. grin grin grin
tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by JerryGeo(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood

Not sure it's that difficult to find a "fornicating godly girl"

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Alimiyemi(m): 11:57pm On May 28, 2018
i smell lies everywhere,op is juz an attention seeker.
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by doughziay: 11:57pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

What if she wasn't lying about the blood stain. what if she is as surprised as u are.
what if there's something about her she doesn't know herself. Have you prayed about it before thinking of jumping to another female. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by 3kay945(m): 11:57pm On May 28, 2018
Hmm.. She prays alot and fuvvk alot. Even after sex she prays. undecided

What gave you that moral gut
This is one of the reasons some peeps don't believe in God. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by FloxxyD(f): 11:58pm On May 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

God is really merciful. So you guys pray together after engaging in pre marital sex. Don't you feel guilty or awkward praying to God at that point?

Mi dear, God is truly merciful. Anyways sha people's conscience have being seared hot, so what do you expect.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by jakandeola(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Please take all my "likes"
I love u guy
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by JerryGeo(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:

Even after it

He even answered. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Ishilove: 11:58pm On May 28, 2018
Neurotika:

'Blood sucking girlfriend'. It's really disturbing that this nonsense is coming from a lady. Have you ever considered the possibility the woman might be suffering from a rare medical condition? You are quick to conclude it's spiritual. It's your type that will kill a siamese twins before the time of Mary Slessor. Can't you analyze something like someone that passed through the walls of a classroom without sounding like a traditionalist in a stone age. Imagine comments I'm reading here abeg.
Feel free to wallow in willful ignorance. It's your cuppa, not mine

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by 3kay945(m): 12:00am On May 29, 2018
Aarenasbaba:
The one I know is about a girl I date when I was in school. I do bleep her steady nothing happened until she met another guy js before we left school and I found no offence. I went for service and came back and she offered to give me free show. I used protection but I found blood stain on the condom, she told me it's her period.... Like 10 days later, I found my way inside and I saw blood. Thank God for I used condom..... With a strong face , I confronted her..... She started saying it was that her boi friend that this and that.... But deep inside me, I know if not medical issue, she must av been used for ritual....

I advised her to go for medical check up and involve her mum.... months later when I asked her....

She was like hmmmmmm bla bla bla bla
That it was that her boi friend baby mama that bewitched her, this, that....

But all the same, I don park well....
In fact, we spoke tonight self but not on her blood issue, I can't b washing bed sheet very day

Nawa o, some girls own don done.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by deavicky(m): 12:00am On May 29, 2018
3babes:

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

u said she can pray yet pass the night with u. Anyway I'm suspecting it may be the blood of Juses

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by 1stola: 12:00am On May 29, 2018
3babes:

Some of you just think you can mock God
Being a senseless hypocrite won't get anyone anywhere....

A girl you're not married to GIVES YOU SEX,
SHE'S A GOOD "PRAYER" LOL!
That was what attracted you to her.
She even speaks in tongue... Lol
You're have not started seeing anything
By the time you start seeing part of your cut pubic hair around your room, your eyes will open.
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by kinibigdeal(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2018
3babes:

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost

every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.

Go for blood test, she's drinking your blood gradually. Any next attempt you are killed.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Sarah20A(f): 12:02am On May 29, 2018
pussygotlips:
secretly fix a cctv camera to monitor the room.

Chai sense no go kill me
yes I agree
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by folake4u(f): 12:04am On May 29, 2018
I'm short of words,honestly!.shocked
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ezegold4we: 12:05am On May 29, 2018
That lady is possessed by spiritual forces without knowing it,

I hear somebody telling you to mount a CCTV camera, I want to let you know that a computer cannot detect the activities of spiritual manipulation and demon spirits, so forget that cos it's not gonna work,

Did I hear you say that you do sleep with her??

It means that you are already initiated because the easiest way to transfer anything is thru sexual activity, that's why my holy Bible says that he that joineth his body with a harlot is a harlot, you seriously need spiritual sanitation,

U also said that the lady is Godly and speaks in tongues, I think u r still a baby when it comes to spiritual matters becos you don't know that even the devil goes to church and also speaks in tongues,

The only remedy u need now is for both of you to accept Christ as your lord and personal Savior because my Bible Says if any man be in Christ, he or she is a new creature and behold old things has passed away,

I rest my contribution here, congrats in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 12:06am On May 29, 2018
Not even one medical reason. Everybody on Nairaland have suddenly become spiritual. Even those liars, covetous, back bitters, fornicators are here condemning fellow fornicator. It could be cervicitis, cervical ectropion, polyp, post coital bleeding, uterine fibroid, PID, STI, Pcos, Ovarian cyst, vaginal injury from dick , vaginal dryness.
Possible she is not even aware of her condition. If anyone has similar views you can add to my list.
I won't be responding to any mentions. Leave me with my views and opinions. Keep yours.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Timblaze(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

hmmm, Godly girl?? that is opening her legs for u. op if u can get to the root of her or the problem,to avoid story that touch follow ur heart.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Okkyy: 12:09am On May 29, 2018
on the contrary, the handwriting on the WALL is speaking to both of you as believers INDULGING in IMMORALITY...
To a point where you Christian mom support you in having marathon pre- marital sex what a disgusting style of living..
Yet you are still in search for another godly sister to continue your sexual escapades....
Feel from Fornication before GOD'S BLESSINGS will start eluding your life... Marriage is honorable and the bed undifiled but fornicators and adulterer GOD WILL JUGDE...Heb 13:4.
Praying and fasting in IMMORALITY? Makes you a prey of DIVINE JUDGEMENT and a candidate for SATAN,' S DESTRUCTION...
Pst kaleb

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 12:13am On May 29, 2018
3babes:

prays ,speaks in tongues...and gives you all night sex...lolz

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by reversedrolez: 12:13am On May 29, 2018
3babes:

1. she is staring at you, while you are asleep. I once had a gf like that,at first i thought it was all romantic,but after some very strange and devastating incidents which I escaped,it turned out the girl was a serious demonic marine agent.
2. Blood. Man the truth is that's your blood going so or a ritual is being performed each time you sleep with her. Leave her and go for deliverance before she wrecks you totally.
3. She tries to bribe and blind you with sex, same as that karashika ex-gf of mine, na God save me o. Stop being pussywhipped, no devilish vagina is worth hell fire...You need Jesus. and for your information, those "prayers" are not being answered by God, worst case scenario, she is making devilish incantations on you.
May God deliver you. That Girl detests you so much she woudnt mind to see you burn for a billion plus years in hell and you are talking love, you need help to re-calibrate your brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Neurotika: 12:16am On May 29, 2018
laudate:

What kind of dirty hopeless lousy medical condition, biko nu? shocked Did you even read the entire story? The blood stains appear on the floor and on his power bank, between the specific hours of 10:30p.m and 12 midnight. They do not appear on the bedsheets, or on the furniture or the walls, or elsewhere. Please what medical term can you ascribe to this condition, Mr. Classroom Walls?? shocked

What medical term do you know?
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ahmedbanj(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2018
U see bro dere are 2 tins involved,if d gal U're dealin wit is juz a normal mami water,U're a lil bit safe.,but if she's a winch! Juz bliv me U're gone....
U nid prayer's anyways lol.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by stubbornman(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2018
undecided Op and you come post this thing for night.....Mimo oooh

She stares at you in the night .....Oh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwd undecided

Ah nah white Garnet church I for go oooh

Reminded me of a friend that banged one girl like that sometime In school we dey hail the guy "sharp guy sharp guy" in the middle of the night after the girl left my guy screamed , we rush open door see my guy hide for back of wardrope that same girl came to press him that night!!!

Oboi my preek shrink
The guy was so scared to sleep for days.

Story plenty brodaly...

just go make dem deliver you ...with plank with 2 by 4 even chain and koboko

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Neurotika: 12:18am On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:
Feel free to wallow in willful ignorance. It's your cuppa, not mine
The light is on, but no one is in the room
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by zubzey: 12:18am On May 29, 2018
You dey Bleep witch.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Neurotika: 12:19am On May 29, 2018
Alariiwo:

Even Science has a branch called "metaphysics" i.e beyond the physical.. so what's your point??

It is no longer hidden that there are so many realms and forces operating in the world. Witchcraft is a course now that people study.
Spare us your bullcrap ok!

So metaphysics studies what exactly? Realms and forces operating in the world. Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.