Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (102309 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by made4naijamusic: 3:00pm On May 28, 2018
It is difficult enough to miss a beautiful woman in a crowd. And when that beautiful woman is blessed with monstrous towering twin towers, it is simply impossible not to notice her in a crowd.

Such is the case of the Instagram sensation known as Obianujueo, an Information and Communications Engineering graduate, who has no claim to stardom but by posting her mere innocent, non-provocative pictures which have earned her close to 100 thousand followers.

Unlike the boobs-toting slay queens who have made the Instagram their hunting ground to poach randy men, Obianuju doesn’t flaunt her boobs. No cleavage-bearing dresses or revealing apparels or provocative poses. She’s simple, innocent and decent. It is only Mother Nature that has made her a goldfish that has no hiding place, on account of her sprawling mammary.

Regardless of her timidity and shyness, the IT graduate speaks with Potpourri on the joy and pain of being blessed with big boobs.

“ One big problem of having big boobs is the attention you get. People keep staring and that could be very embarrassing. The other one is the backaches and the difficulty of wearing or getting bras that fit your boobs,” she said.

“ Getting clothes that fit you properly without your blouse jumping out is another problem. Then, the weight of the boobs. You keep on having bra marks on your shoulders,” she added.

On the bright side, Obianuju admitted that you only feel blessed when you have learnt to fully love yourself the way you are

“You feel different from every other woman, like you are unique. You feel blessed. As for your relationship with men, it is almost always negative. Most of them come to you mainly because of the breast, so, it is difficult to tell who truly likes you,” she said.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/big-boobs-bring-joy-and-pain-obianuju/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 28, 2018
In Duncan MIGHTY's voice wink : Obianuju biko!

Anytime I wan enjoy, na You grin grin grin

I dey pray, i dey cast and bind-ey grin
Anything wey go make us fight-ey
I no go lie it's a made up mind-ey

BIG Shout-Out to all "FRONT-END developers" wink grin
grin grin grin

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
grin
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 28, 2018
angry

All these women should just accept the offers given to them to travel to California where those curves are appreciated to bless our Ponhubb

Imagine how Anita Joseph resemble one mojo goddess called Victoriacakesxxx

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:28pm On May 28, 2018
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by made4naijamusic: 3:42pm On May 28, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 10:44pm On May 28, 2018
This is not nice at all. You cannot hug people properly with this type of things.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 10:44pm On May 28, 2018
shocked

6 Likes

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by chibike69: 10:44pm On May 28, 2018
I love dis boobs

cry cry Tears of Joy cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2018
cossy orjiakor right now grin

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 10:45pm On May 28, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Cc Lalasticlala
That's Mr Lalasticala to you. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Oceannaagent: 10:45pm On May 28, 2018
Ok.
However great investment opportunities available in oceanna, buy now to secure your future. Check my previous for image
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2018
Chai if I get this kain babe, wetin I wan use her pvssy do?

Na just to pour oil ontop those boobies, chook preeq for the middle. Chai! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by vickzie(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2018
in Auto section, we call this FULL OPTIONS non accidented

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by freemanbubble: 10:46pm On May 28, 2018
lahwd have mercy
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 28, 2018
Wtf is this?
Madam, dey there dey claim you dey get attention, no go do surgery and ease that load on yourself. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by stonemasonn: 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
Too much wahala
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Mikeross62: 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
D breast just too big....

2 Likes

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
All is see here is a woman who's gonna have severe hunch back at her latter days...

*singing in Enya's voice....*

Who can tell when this brest go fall..
When her back go bend..
When here yansh go small...
Only time.....

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by somez(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
I don't need pillows

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
Chaii

1 Like

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by namcyll(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
Milk for the nation

5 Likes

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
I cover my self with the blood of Jesus... I have a very big God.. And he's bigger than all temptations

9 Likes

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by pejuakinab: 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
Sugar coated milk melon
This is what lala needs to add more flesh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2018
You're sick, you just didn't know

2 Likes

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Dollabiz: 10:48pm On May 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by babtunns(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2018
Cossy come n see ur aunty

1 Like

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2018
My guy will say he doesn't know what I'm seeing in ukwu that make me admire ukwu, likewise boob is what I can't even look twice in a lady, just have normal boobs to breastfeed my baby shikena

4 Likes

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by CLIQBOY(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by uvie66: 10:49pm On May 28, 2018
Weytin this one carry for chest so, na twins or triplets?

1 Like

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2018
Very stingy girl.... Wetin 200girls suppose get naim only you carry. Apostle will hear of this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2018
She's beautiful but the load is big

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.