Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 (4238 Views)

What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by chisom83(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
I am here to reveal to you a company you can parrtner with and become their product distributor with as little as 10,000 naira.

I will discuss the following :
1.The product
2. The company and how to become their distributor
3. How to market the products in your location fast and make your profit.

I will come back soon.
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by HappyScent: 4:07pm On May 28, 2018
We are waiting to hear
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by frixie: 4:31pm On May 28, 2018
When are we starting?
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by ABMC(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2018
But where you come go nah?
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by chisom83(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2018
THE PRODUCT.
i wish to apologize for keeping you guys waiting.
I want to first talk about the product to enable you analyse the product before going into the business.

The name of the product that the company is promoting in Nigeria is call : Tap Water Filter Purifier (TWFP) .

Tap Water Filter Purifier (TWFP) is a device that uses activated carbon and maifan stone to remove impurities, contaminants, pollutants and other foreign bodies detrimental to human health. This process makes the water safe for drinking, brushing and bathing.

What's the Market for this product?

Many families around us strive to provide clean water to their household to avoid sicknesses, this is because 80% causes of malaria and typhoid is the water we drink in our homes. Many families rely in buying satchet water and a bag of satchet water is between 100-150 naira, Many families spend more than 10,00 naira monthly on satchet water alone. But it's unfortunate that the so-called pure water are not well treated. Recently,I watched a video of a pure water manufacturer that was busted for having cockroaches in their filtration system. Using a water dispenser is a lot more expensive. So how can Families stay safe? This is the reason Tap water Filter purifier was invented.

The Tap Water Filter and Purifier is a commercial water purification equipment aimed at improving the quality of drinking water for homes.

Advancement in technology has reduced the bulky industrial water treatment plants to a tap accessory for affordability and accessibility. You can see this analogy is similar to the evolution of computers. The price of this device is between 2,000-5,000, so it is affordable for every household.

HOW IT WORKS
When mounted around the mouth of a tap, the water goes through a quadruple filtration process that instantly removes impurities and contaminants that are detrimental to human health and produces clean and tasteless drinkable water.
The Tap Water Filter and Purifier uses Activated Carbon and Maifan stone (an ancient Chinese natural rock used in medicine and water purification) to remove rusts, heavy metal ions, parasites, contaminants, residual chlorine, algae, etc.

BENEFITS
• Saves money on water.
• Maintain healthy fluid.
• Reduces excess acidity that could cause acidosis.
• Boost immune system and gives health and energy.
• Normalizes bowel movements.
• Expels accumulated toxic materials.
• Mineralization.
• Regulates body temperature.

Kindly read through and know more about the product. In my next post, I will teach you how to become a distributor of this product and strategies you can use to market the product fast.

Shallom.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by chisom83(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2018
Products pics

Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by sun11: 12:44am On May 29, 2018
am interested/bensonsemeke2@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by exoduspower: 1:19am On May 29, 2018
Am interested please.. oluwafemirowland@gmail.com +2347062438698.
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by luvluvluv: 4:02am On May 29, 2018
Interested.... Austinemarks@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by chisom83(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2018
please, Nobody should drop his/her contact here to avoid someone spamming you. I will drop the company's details soon.
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by lugiano1: 9:27am On May 29, 2018
Nice
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by chisom83(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2018
I want to know those that are following before I continue
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by dami2boi(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2018
Continue
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by didisky(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2018
chisom83:
HOW TO BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR OF TAP WATER FILTER PURIFIER.

VicWise Global Services Ltd, is a CAC registered company that import and promote Tap Water Filter Purifier.

VicWise supplies the Products to small scale distributors at the rate of 1,500 Naira, while distributors call sell it between 2,000 to 5,000 Naira. I open this thread because i was happy last Sunday when i sold about 20 pcs at the rate of 4,000 naira per pcs at my Church last Sunday. Even many people are still calling me from my church demanding for it. I have placed another order from Vicwise and I am expecting it today. I made a profit of 26,000 naira in only one Sunday.

HOW TO GET THE PRODUCTS FROM VICWISE
According to Vicwise, They are trying to build trust with suppliers and also knowing the demanding rate of the products, they hope that any serious distributor will comeback to them again.
They are giving out 10packs only to first time distributors . The total cost of the 10packs is 15,000 naira only. according to them, the distributors can pay 10,000 naira only, after he/she finish selling the product, he paid the balance of 5,000 naira. After paying the balance, you can order again and also pay part payment of the second one. e. g If i ordered 10pcs, i will pay 10,000 naira instead of 15,000, if I want to order the second phase of 20pcs, i will pay 25,000 naira, and will be owing 10,000 naira etc.

You can contact them for further information :
VicWise Global Services Ltd,
Tel: 08110860971
E--mail:vicwiseservv @ gmail.com

we will discuss on how to market the products during my next post.
Shallom!!

where is your office located?
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by akinz5: 2:48pm On May 29, 2018
interested
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by chisom83(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2018
didisky:

where is your office located?

I am not a staff of Vicwise global services Ltd, I am just one of their distributor that have benefited from their product.
However, according to them, their Office is at 144 Trans Amadi Road, by former mecheline office in Ph, I haven't visited their Office because am in Owerri, but i have been doing business with them. according to them, they can send their product anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by didisky(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2018
chisom83:

I am not a staff of Vicwise global services Ltd, I am just one of their distributor that have benefited from their product.
However, according to them, their Office is at 144 Trans Amadi Road, by former mecheline office in Ph, I haven't visited their Office because am in Owerri, but i have been doing business with them. according to them, they can send their product anywhere in Nigeria.

ok thx
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by Delee(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2018
Good. I have interest.
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by jidowu84: 9:04pm On May 29, 2018
Hhmmm
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by chisom83(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2018
Those that are interested can contact Vicwise through the contact details i listed or send them mail through : vicwiseservv @ gmail.com .
we will discuss on the marketing strategies you can employ in marketing this product tomorrow.
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by Pearlbim2: 11:56pm On May 30, 2018
am interested,thanks
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by chisom83(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
I will finish this tutorial today's evening please. shalom
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by sulaiy247: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Where is their office location?
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by chisom83(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
sulaiy247:
Where is their office location?

Vicwise Global Services Ltd has sales reps in 144 trans amadi road, ph, while there office is at Relief market, by wetheral road Owerri. They do pay on delivery for those in ph and Owerri, they also waybill the product to anywhere in Nigeria, depending on quantity. they bear the cost of delivery.
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by chisom83(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
please everyone should be patience, I will tutor on how to market the products fast. I have been very busy.
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by joshboo(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by Kamkamdd: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2018
Its an interesting biz dat can be tried if d price is OK.
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by taofeeq137(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kamkamdd:
Its an interesting biz dat can be tried if d price is OK.

this isnt feasible, tis same tap water filter sells for 1300 on jumia
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by khatea: 3:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Well... I hope it thrives cos I sell this same item at #800 /#1000 on wholesale and retail prices respectively so I rili don't bliv it's something one can rili venture into big time #mythoughts
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by taofeeq137(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2018
khatea:
Well... I hope it thrives cos I sell this same item at #800 /#1000 on wholesale and retail prices respectively so I rili don't bliv it's something one can rili venture into big time #mythoughts

I would like to buy from you at #700/#800 where do you stay?
Re: How To Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Product With 10,000 by khatea: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2018
taofeeq137:

I would like to buy from you at #700/#800 where do you stay?

Lagos

PS: Nationwide delivery is available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DIY Business In Nigeria / Annual Reports For Listed Companies In Nigeria / The Best Poultry Feed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.