Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

High Standard Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / High Standard Business (280 Views)

Your 50 Pcs Free Standard Business Call Cards For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Standard Business by Iamret3k(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2018
Hello, Musicians, this is a timely POST.

First off, I really want to thank alot of nairaland forum members that have liked and subscribed to my channel, and those that have viewed my comment and decided not to stop by to check on new beats... I really want to thank you all.

I am Ret3k Agube, with ret3kworks beats, am a producer and beat maker based in Lagos, Nigeria, I will be willing to work for any artist who is in search of a custom producer. I have worked with logic pro, fl studio, pro tools mainstage and ableton live.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwFKSjBE0XLdt34kDqlm_fw

Above is my channel and i will be totally motivated to make more videos.

Thanks, Ret3kworks Beats.

(1) (Reply)

Project 360 Global Entrepreneurship Manpower Development And Empowerment Program / Construction Safety & Robots / Police Dismiss 19 Officers, Demote Nine In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.