Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste (34383 Views)

Davido's Artiste, Liya Arrested In Lagos For Breaking COVID-19 Protocols / Davido' Artiste, Perruzi Visit Toyin Abraham & Hubby, Carries Their Newborn Baby / Meet Idowest: Biography, Profile - 5 Things To Know About Davido's Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by nairalandaddict: 7:45pm On May 28, 2018
This is life.. Sizu was one of the people that brought Davido to limelight through Carolina
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On May 28, 2018
Nice meeting you Sinzuu
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by holuphisayor(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2018
davido gave his music career a second chance.
let's see if he'd make good use of it.
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by holuphisayor(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2018
davido gave his music career a second chance.
let's see if he'd make good use of it.
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Alejoc(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2018
Heartbreaking to say the least!
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by MaziOmenuko: 7:51pm On May 28, 2018
Yebariba samboribobo...

Had it in autorepeat those days at school.
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by ObaKlaz: 7:59pm On May 28, 2018
No one loves Sinzu more than I do.
"...Shoutout to all my bad guys wey dey do time. Miss you all, you'll be back home in due time"

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Funkybabee(f): 8:00pm On May 28, 2018
I love that carolina song meh....
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by 9jaown(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
Sinzu got an album. Sinzu is sinzu

1 Like

Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by xtenxive(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2018
In one news, Davido tweeted for the release of a Yahoo boy arrested by EFCC, today he is signing an ex-convict.
Okay, we are observing closely!
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by funnynation(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2018
alexistaiwo:
How times change...

Sinzu that Davido was begging for feature on his "Carolina" track back in 2012 now signed by Davido.

Undoubtedly the best rapper in Nigeria.
Yeah I just said that!

Don't forget to come along with the list while coming back to our main thread. We are waiting
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Alwaysking: 8:15pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
nairaland and celebrating criminals and yahoo dogs be like 5 and 6
Bïtch puhleeeeeese
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Alwaysking: 8:17pm On May 28, 2018
God bless Davido for this.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by mxpinky: 8:17pm On May 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
Bïtch puhleeeeeese
am ok as far as your mom and all the women in your generation re bitchiz
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Alwaysking: 8:20pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
am ok as far as your mom and all the women in your generation re bitchiz
Bïtch please! smelling punny. cheesy
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by mxpinky: 8:29pm On May 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
Bïtch please! smelling punny. cheesy
ya that's what your mom made you inhale that's why you think all smells the same
asshole
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Kendrick80(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2018
Uncle ten tè
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Alwaysking: 8:38pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
ya that's what your mom made you inhale that's why you think all smells the same
asshole
Bítch Your mum fvcks for bricks so she can build your sister a whorehouse.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by mxpinky: 8:42pm On May 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
Bítch Your mum fvcks for bricks so she can build your sister a whorehouse.
am not suprised you re telling us exactly what you mom do sorry bro she didnt mean to born you by mistake but she has no money to buy pills sorry i pity you but davido didn't sign you too lol
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 28, 2018
Whizdorm001:
He is a criminal,an ex-convict What else do you want me to know again?

Your name shouldn't be wisdom but foolishness.
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Alwaysking: 8:44pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
am not suprised you re telling us exactly what you mom do sorry bro she didnt mean to born you by mistake but she has no money to buy pills sorry i pity you but davido didn't sign you too lol
You’re so stupid you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the directions were written on the heel. it's Such a shame your mother didn’t swallow you.
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 28, 2018
kittykollinxx:
he's a bad ambassador to Nigerian youths

Fraud is everywhere. good ambassador wonder if he knows you exist.
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2018
Davido in the building...
Sauce kid

Na the way you day
move make me wan

Na the Way you day
move make me wan Wan, Wan, Wan to sit
down

Girl, I wanna call you
Carolina

Na the way you go down
low Baby girl you wanna turn
me to sinner

Girl, I know you no mean
am

Oya Jor oh, Oya Joooor
oh, jor oh leave her
Oya Jor oh, Oya Joooor
oh, jor oh leave her

Oya Jor oh, Oya Joooor
oh, jor oh leave her
Oya Jor oh, Oya Joooor
oh, jor oh leave her

(SAUCE KID)

Sinzu, Oya Jor oh, Oya
Joooor oh, jor oh leave
Her
And the way that she dey
turn her body Make me wanna show I
get fever
She's a Go! girl living in
the cold World
Thats why she day make
me day shiver Oya Jor oh, Oya Jor
Na the way she dey beg
when I dey give her

Mamasita, Nice to meet
yah

I feel like a winner If I can take you to dinner

She is a Keeper
Told my friends, you can
get the Benz
Or you can get the Keys
to P man
Come and see now

See my B now

Pronounce Sinzu

See as e be now

Carolina
Judge the P now
Might call you Boo but you
no say me I no
Mean am

SINZU
(SAUCE KID)

Carolina, Caro-liner
Who is Slimmer?
Who is Finer?

You know I see her with
new designers

Not Tokunboh

Made in China
Carolina, She is a Diva

Took her to shoot a video
with Clarence
Peters

Now here Ego is off the
meters
But she cool she drink
Alomo Bitters

Back in the days she digg
Shina peters

But these days na me dey
burst her speakers
Back then na Terry dey
make her Ginga

But these days na me day
burst her speakers

7 Likes

Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
funnynation:

Don't forget to come along with the list while coming back to our main thread. We are waiting
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by mxpinky: 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
You’re so stupid you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the directions were written on the heel. it's Such a shame your mother didn’t swallow you.
why re you inhalin my pant to get high wait stop drinking your mom's flow and don't play wit her puna anymore child of the world
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Alwaysking: 8:59pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
why re you inhalin my pant to get high wait stop drinking your mom's flow and don't play wit her puna anymore child of the world
Your mother may have told you that you could be anything you wanted, but a douchebag wasn’t what she meant.
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Dafreeguy(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
nairaland and celebrating criminals and yahoo dogs be like 5 and 6
Holy holy
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by opey112(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2018
Davido have a large heart....
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Ejanla07: 9:42pm On May 28, 2018
my playlist. go download
na me be fine boi

i cant feel my face.

tank u God for bringing back sinzu

now we can listen to good rap

Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by charlesu49(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2018
Heineken:
wow.. That song ehn.... Oya jor o oya jor o leave her. Damn. The guy is good
Sabi boy... U dn remind me..

Carolina... who is finer...
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by Heineken(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2018
charlesu49:

Sabi boy... U dn remind me..

Carolina... who is finer...
lol awon song to badt.. Just re-downloaded now. I like the song ehn.
Re: Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste by donqx: 10:58pm On May 28, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Shows All His Awards (Photos) / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo / Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.