Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria (26186 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by kongashare01: 6:21pm On May 28, 2018
Tecno Camon X Specification
Tecno Camon X is a quality beautiful smartphone that was fully launched on April 2018 in Nigeria. Consider this page as full Tecno Camon X review or specification. This phone come with a resolution of 1440 by 720 pixels and 6.0 wide touchscreen (Inches). The Camon X always available on Konga and Jumia from N50,000 to N56,000. Click HERE to view the latest price & availability on KONGA store.

The Camon X also run on Android 8.1 Oreo [HiOS Based] Nougat. It measures with 158.60mm × 75.80mm × 5.20mm {height x width x thickness} and weight of 172.00grams. Also powered by Octa core 2.0GHz Processor, with 3GB of Memory (RAM) and packs with 16GB internal storage which can be extend up to 256GB.

The Tecno Canon X Key Specification and Features
[i]Display of 6.0-inch of IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
The CPU of Octa core 2.0GHz Processor with 3GB Ram and 16GB of internal storage built-in and up to 256GB Expandable.
The camera of 16MP rear and 20MP front camera
2G, 3G and 4G connectivity
Operating System of Android 8.0 Oreo
3750mAh Li-Ion battery
Sensors Ambient Light, Proximity, E-compass, G-sensor, Fingerprint (Back)
What’s in the Box? Phone, Charger, USB Cable
https://kongashare.com/tecno-camon-x-review-specs-nigeria/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by henry007(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2018
TECNO Camon X Pro unboxing and Quick Look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YkZjCHNNc&t=26s

TECNO Camon X Pro camera vs Phantom 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_iMigpAl-0&t=24s

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by tafat: 7:07am On May 29, 2018
Cool device this camon x is
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by freemanbubble: 7:34am On May 29, 2018
all these tecno, infinix na nonsense
them dey use Africa test their useless product

America nor dey allow all this kind rubbish phones for their country because them nor meet the certified standard

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by ViaFast: 7:34am On May 29, 2018
grin grin

JUMIA MAY 2018 PRICE Will Shock You ... because the Price am seeing above ... not sure ..

https://aprokogirl.com/8421/tecno-camon-x-price/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Donreiy: 7:34am On May 29, 2018
dust
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Justice28(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2018
Happy Democracy day good people.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Upaka(f): 7:36am On May 29, 2018
I love this phone sha
Really wish....... embarassed
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Anigreat: 7:37am On May 29, 2018
shocked

Adding it soon to my fleet of phones

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Unclebhee: 7:37am On May 29, 2018
Tecno and their hype
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by okosodo: 7:37am On May 29, 2018
A decent phone
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by TheRealGuy(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2018
Nice
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by EXLOVER(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2018
cost please
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by HeWrites(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2018
EXLOVER:
cost please
You obviously didn't read.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by shortgun(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2018
Can I swap my CX with this phone?
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by lacreamieboie(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2018
The price was actually N58,900. just reduced to N58, 500. that's what I'm using and I tell you... it's superb. the camera is just so on point.

my only issue is the 16gb memory... that's too small for the device.

9 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Kvngsremm(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2018
cheesy your head dey there joor

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by crafteck(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2018
freemanbubble:

America nor dey allow all this kind rubbish phones for their country because them nor meet the certified standard

People no go hear, and they are not worth the costs, i hope there are no long term health implications of the materials used for them too
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by ritababe(f): 7:50am On May 29, 2018
freemanbubble:

why not start producing your own phone for us so that we will stop buying them?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by dkronicle(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2018
After using k7plus. I hated tecno
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by chocorex(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2018
crafteck:

People no go hear, and they are not worth the costs, i hope there are no long term health implications of the materials used for them too

not worth the price you mean haha, to produce a piece of iPhone don't cost up to 100 dollars, and it's sold for about 900 this has all the functions of an iPhone or Samsung and sold for about 150 dollars and you're complaining. baba your opinion is baseless. make a better criteria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by mrgreen4real(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2018
ritababe:

why not start producing your own phone for us so that we will stop buying them?
MADAM! from indication, you are the type that ignore advice.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Olalake(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2018
Where Can i swap my gionee with a new phone around ibadan
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by miqos02(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2018
Ok, hope it can update

I sell laptop hard drives. We can supply quantities too

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by EXLOVER(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2018
HeWrites:

You obviously didn't read.
i skip that part bros, but have seen it now
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Shoolar(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2018
freemanbubble:

bros, they're not using us to test their products, because they don't sell it to another continent but only in Africa, so they make it for us to use.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by yusasiv(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2018
I use this device blv me it is cool but i got mine for 58,500
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Bossontop(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2018
lacreamieboie:
The price was actually N58,900. just reduced to N58, 500. that's what I'm using and I tell you... it's superb. the camera is just so on point.

my only issue is the 16gb memory... that's too small for the device.
Ayam telling its not as bad as i tot as its d first tym am using chinko but for d 16gb rom and also i prefer the interface of my galaxy s4

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by silent10(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2018
16gb inbuilt bullshit
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by rxmusa(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2018
The internal memory of this phone is the only thing that made me regret buying it, the storage says 16GB but you'll only end up with 4GB usable which quickly filled up and disturbs you with low phone storage, I had to buy 32GB memory card

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by cuvox(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2018
hmmm. when the phone was launched, I went through it and was disappointed with the inbuilt memory.

I had to make a post of 14 phones with at least 3gb ram and 32gb ROM you can get for almost same amount. most of them were Even discounted.

https://thegloor.com/14-amazing-discounted-android-phones-below-65000/

I even posted the top 5 here on nairaland but as mod no know us, e no go reach fp

https://www.nairaland.com/4521222/5-amazing-discounted-android-phones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Common Android Problems And How To Fix Them / How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel / Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.