Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria (26196 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by chocorex(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by chocorex(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2018
crafteck:

The fact that you said iphone costs price is like 100,i wont argue with you

Read this.

Go anywhere and ask for it's authenticity. So allow techno be. IPhone is the one killing you slowly.

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by crafteck(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2018
chocorex:

see this.

This is by an estimate company, which means its a rough idea, if youve built a house before then you will know difference btw a rough idea and original cost

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by chocorex(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2018
crafteck:

This is by an estimate company, which means its a rough idea, if youve built a house before then you will know difference btw a rough idea and original cost

You're still saying same thing. The fact is if theie is a phone which the price is too high, it's apple phones. So leave techno bro.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by cenaman(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2018
EXLOVER:
guy have seen it, so face front
why ur blood dey hot like pressing iron?
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by tulus(f): 1:39pm On May 29, 2018
Techno canon X is da bomb.dats wat am using...
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by sureguy078(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2018
LegendsCoded:
This phone is over hyped.
When using the flash/torch if u tap the power button, it will automatically turn off the flash, and won't be able to on for some time.
DAT is if u registered face id for phone unlock. D face id might need to use front flash if d environment is a bit dark and I've not seen a phone DAT flashes both d rear and front flash at d same time.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by lacreamieboie(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
Bossontop:

Ayam telling its not as bad as i tot as its d first tym am using chinko but for d 16gb rom and also i prefer the interface of my galaxy s4

Chinko ke... leave us o.
Yh... the 16gb is the only issue.
interface of s4... really?
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by LegendsCoded(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2018
sureguy078:

DAT is if u registered face id for phone unlock. D face id might need to use front flash if d environment is a bit dark and I've not seen a phone DAT flashes both d rear and front flash at d same time.

Wow really...
Never knew..
Thanks
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Bossontop(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2018
lacreamieboie:

Chinko ke... leave us o.
Yh... the 16gb is the only issue.
interface of s4... really?
Lol @ leave us o....i've been using it for one month now and as i said its not bad
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by EXLOVER(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2018
cenaman:
why ur blood dey hot like pressing iron?
my head nor dey hot bros, just that my account balance dey add muscle everyday.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by cenaman(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
EXLOVER:
my head nor dey hot bros, just that my account balance dey add muscle everyday.
has muscle of ur account balance up to that of mike adenuga?
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by EXLOVER(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2018
cenaman:
has muscle of ur account balance up to that of mike adenuga?
bros calm down nah, I be upcoming billionaire, small small.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by cenaman(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2018
EXLOVER:
bros calm down nah, I be upcoming billionaire, small small.
upcoming ko downimg going ni.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by EXLOVER(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2018
cenaman:
upcoming ko downimg going ni.
why you dey beef me nah? send me your account details
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by harffie(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2018
kongashare01:
Tecno Camon X Specification
Tecno Camon X is a quality beautiful smartphone that was fully launched on April 2018 in Nigeria. Consider this page as full Tecno Camon X review or specification. This phone come with a resolution of 1440 by 720 pixels and 6.0 wide touchscreen (Inches). The Camon X always available on Konga and Jumia from N50,000 to N56,000. Click HERE to view the latest price & availability on KONGA store.

The Camon X also run on Android 8.1 Oreo [HiOS Based] Nougat. It measures with 158.60mm × 75.80mm × 5.20mm {height x width x thickness} and weight of 172.00grams. Also powered by Octa core 2.0GHz Processor, with 3GB of Memory (RAM) and packs with 16GB internal storage which can be extend up to 256GB.

The Tecno Canon X Key Specification and Features
[i]Display of 6.0-inch of IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
The CPU of Octa core 2.0GHz Processor with 3GB Ram and 16GB of internal storage built-in and up to 256GB Expandable.
The camera of 16MP rear and 20MP front camera
2G, 3G and 4G connectivity
Operating System of Android 8.0 Oreo
3750mAh Li-Ion battery
Sensors Ambient Light, Proximity, E-compass, G-sensor, Fingerprint (Back)
What’s in the Box? Phone, Charger, USB Cable
https://kongashare.com/tecno-camon-x-review-specs-nigeria/

Bro, please techno camon x or samsung s6edge plus? Which will you go for.. Don't tell me why I trust your pick.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by alabo1: 10:35pm On May 29, 2018
crafteck:

Chinese low quality brands are more prone to issues, call a spade a spade, bigger brands have bigger names to protect, these low quality brands hardly work on software updates to improve their phones, they just give you what you can afford, collect money and run

Chinese brands like the LG G series that from the G2 to G6 were prone to bootloop issues abi? That LG has succumbed to a lawsuit and is offering refunds for G4s and 5s. Abeg lets hear word.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15am On May 30, 2018
texazzpete:
If you want a genuine review of any Tecno phone, look for a friend who owns one and try it out.

A lot of the Tecno phone reviews posted on Nairaland are either sponsored or made by desperate bloggers eager for freebies from Tecno.

exactly. the other day i was trying to help a colleague set up his techno with WhatsApp web. the device was slow as molasses, and what made it very glaring was that he had just been issued a galaxy s8. the difference was night and day.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by cenaman(m): 3:29am On May 30, 2018
EXLOVER:
why you dey beef me nah? send me your account details
no sir, no vex i no wan reduce the muscle of ur akant
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by crafteck(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2018
alabo1:

Chinese brands like the LG G series that from the G2 to G6 were prone to bootloop issues abi? That LG has succumbed to a lawsuit and is offering refunds for G4s and 5s. Abeg lets hear word.

Lg isnt a big brand, its just in the middle, we are talking about phones not freezer biko

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by alabo1: 8:45am On May 30, 2018
crafteck:

Lg isnt a big brand, its just in the middle, we are talking about phones not freezer biko

LOL. The issue is not about market share but durability abi? I responded to a comment about chinko brands (i.e brands from China from upcoming OEMS abi) being unreliable? My point is even reputable brands like LG Phones can be plagued by factory defects which can span generations of a line (Like the G series). Peace
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by alabo1: 8:48am On May 30, 2018
crafteck:

Chinese low quality brands are more prone to issues, call a spade a spade, bigger brands have bigger names to protect, these low quality brands hardly work on software updates to improve their phones, they just give you what you can afford, collect money and run

Agreed. However I would not put Tecno, Infinix and Gionee in that category anymore. They are gradually building a global reputation and forging deals in the sports industry to improve visibility and acceptability and have come a long way in product quality. Peace
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by crafteck(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2018
alabo1:

Agreed. However I would not put Tecno, Infinix and Gionee in that category anymore. They are gradually building a global reputation and forging deals in the sports industry to improve visibility and acceptability and have come a long way in product quality. Peace

I guess so, bought an infinix last year, screen comes on during calls and my ear presses buttons or cuts the call, about 15 times a day, while removing from pocket to answer calls, it would have already rejected with text,"sorry im in a meeting", that was heartbreaking, just to use proper quality photo sensor, they wont, thus is like comparing a german car to a chinese automobile, lg sony and co would fall into japanese, samsung and iphone are german
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by sureguy078(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2018
Meanwhile, here a pic from d camon x cam

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Behankey(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2018
EXLOVER:
cost please
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Behankey(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2018
sureguy078:
Meanwhile, here a pic from d camon x cam
it's nice!
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
olamidarsenal:

big lie, the battery last me up to 24hours under heavy usage without turning off my data.

am only concerned with the inbuit storage which is too low.

I got mine 2weeks ago at 56k.

the phone is cool
I bought mine 2 days ago at same 56k.
As compared to my camon cx air that got stolen, the battery is better. But the same inbuilt storage is shocking. They said 16gb and only about 8gb is available. Even the camon cx air had about 11gb available. The camon x is also light. Lighter than the cx air.
One question...
Does anyone have a tracker? I can't imagine someone stealing my phone and yet can't track it.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Vicktomaniaa(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2018
henry007:
TECNO Camon X Pro unboxing and Quick Look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YkZjCHNNc&t=26s

TECNO Camon X Pro camera vs Phantom 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_iMigpAl-0&t=24s

Pls can this phone be traced if stolen
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Vicktomaniaa(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2018
hausadreturn:
I bought mine 2 days ago at same 56k.
As compared to my camon cx air that got stolen, the battery is better. But the same inbuilt storage is shocking. They said 16gb and only about 8gb is available. Even the camon cx air had about 11gb available. The camon x is also light. Lighter than the cx air.
One question...
Does anyone have a tracker? I can't imagine someone stealing my phone and yet can't track it.

Mine was stolen I'm wondering if it could be retrieved or tracked
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by henry007(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2018
Vicktomaniaa:

Yes. Even if the person resets it.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2018
Vicktomaniaa:

Mine was stolen I'm wondering if it could be retrieved or tracked
that google tracker no sure at all.
Re: Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria by olamidarsenal(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2018
Vicktomaniaa:

I will suggest you write down the imei number in a safe place. It will help you trace it if stolen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Starlink Will Shake Up The Internet Market! What do you think? / How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel / 5 Common Android Problems And How To Fix Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.