Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k (10593 Views)

Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu / Royal Haven Garden Agbowa Ikorodu,With Global C of O processing for just 900k / MAKE HASTE AND GRAB THIS JUICY OFFER IN IKORODU FUR JUST 900k!! PROMO OFFER!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2020
No matter how long you stay as a tenant, you cant inherit your landlord’s home. So build or buy your own home.
Give us a call to get started 08134845536
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Time they say is money. Plunge into actions immediately! An hour spent in execution of your plans is better than wasting an hour in thinking either to start or not.

Do it! Start now because you can��.

Be great!
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Available
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Buy your own piece of earth today, they aren't making more of it anymore.
Give us a call to get started 08134845536.
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 5:44am On Dec 12, 2020
The only bad time to buy a property is later.
Give us a call to get started and let's show you properties that are guaranteed to give good returns on investment.
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And lend your relatives the money to buy a home." -John Paulson
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2020
Still selling fast
The best time to buy a property was 20yrs ago, the next best time is now.
Give me a call 08134845536
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2021
Thank God, we made it. Happy New Year(2021), the Year of Our Supernatural Increases on all sides. Congratulations!!!
From Mr David.
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Real estate is undoubtedly the best and safest investment in the whole world.
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Give us a call for inspection and purchase 08134845536
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Available
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Are you are thinking about owing a real estate investment that the return on investment is inevitable within a short time?
Give us a call today 08134845536.
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
The wise man invests in real estate and not luxuries
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
The best time to buy real estate is now... don't procrastinate. Don't wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait. 08134845536

1 Like

Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 8:42am On May 09, 2021
"The only thing that can not fly away is land"*....... buying a home right now, will be the best opportunity in your life time..
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 5:33pm On May 29, 2021
The decisions you make today influences your life in the next 5 years.

You have got the chance to build a better future for yourself and family today
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Let us be the EYE that spots
profitable real estate investment
that will benefit you.
Give us a call for free inspection 08134845536
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Call us today and let's make you a landlord.
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Don't procrastinate, invest now to secure your future.
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Secure your future today... Lets help you get started.
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
It's the 7th month of the year.
Have you bought that property yet?
Give us a call today to get started 08134845536
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 5:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Please consider this piece: *PROCRASTINATION SYNDROME*

*January*: I will surely start.

*February*: I will soon start.

*March*: I still have it in mind to start.

*April*: I am expecting something before starting.

*May*: I will start any moment from now.

*June*: Wow! So you don first me start, I no go waste time again.

*July*: Something came up but I won't fail to start by month end.

*August*: I go surprise una this August

*September*: Definitely this is my September to Remember, I am starting next week.

*October*: My house rent is due this month, I will start after paying.

*November*: If not for that my house rent, I would have started in October ...but this month no go pass me.

*December* : Too many bills to pay this month, I give it a push next January.

*That is How destinies have been postponed by indecision. *Without* *a* *deadline* *there*** *is no* *HEADLINE* !

What do you want to do?
What have you planned to do?

*Act Now*
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2021
*TRUE LIFE STORY*

*THE VALUE OF AN OPPORTUNITY*

Mr Ferdinard Okoro was a promising first-class graduate in accounting from the University of Nsukka who got retained by Shell Petroleum Company, a renowned oil and gas company in Nigeria at the age of 22.
As a promising young man, he had all to himself at this point. i.e a gross pay of N500,000 monthly, accumulated monthly allowances of N300,000 and total net pay of N800,000 monthly.
Ferdinard Okoro has been as promising as ever, felt that planning was not necessary for him at this point, considering his stable job (job security), sufficient salary and his young age of achieving so much.
He began a flamboyant and reckless lifestyle of visiting pubs and dived deeply into alcohol intake with an unprecedented assurance of his job security.

Roland Okoye, a colleague and close friend of Ferdinard had a different perspective of life entirely.

He had sat Ferdinard his close friend on several occasions advising him about life and the importance of investing in his future.

But Ferdinard paid deaf ears to his advice.
Roland Okoye had various chains of small scale businesses such as a fish farm, a fast-food restaurant, a unisex saloon and 4 Toyota buses for intracity transportation.

This makes him generates approximately 1.5 million naira profit outside his net pay. With the alternative generated revenue, he successfully got himself a 2 bedroom apartment of his own and was free from rent. He was also able to buy 2 units of 2 bedroom apartments for rental income.

Years later, there was an economic downsizing which occurred that badly affected the oil sector and this lead to Shell Petroleum Industry laying off 40% of their employees.

Unfortunately, Ferdinard Okoro got affected. He had no investment, savings or even an apartment of his own. He found himself returning to the scratch within a twinkle of an eye.
At this point, Ferdinard regretted never listening to the advice of his friend and vowed to turn a new leaf if given a second chance.
How possible that would be, only God can tell because opportunities come once in a lifetime.

Invest today and secure your future... 08134845536
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Take advantage now. Let's make you a landlord
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
A man who has no land is still in the air, there is no guarantee in the air when it comes to inheritance.
You don't inherit or build castles in the air.
Buy a land today....08134845536
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2021
In this month of sept and beyond. May Almighty God bless the month with Radiant surprises and abundance of blessings for u and family. Congratulations and Happy celebration
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
If you aren't investing in real estate, I wonder how your future will be secured.. Give us a call today and let's put you through.
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2021
According to Andrew Carnegie, ”90 % of all the world millionaires have stakes in real estate investment”. Furthermore, Real estate investments have produced more ROI than in all industrial investments combined.

Why is that?

What is this investment?

Why are world elites Stacking up their bank account through this investment?

The answer boils down to few reasons;

Real estate investment is everlasting:
One key benefit that attracts smart investors in real estate investments is that it’s an imperishable asset. Unlike its counterparts, land does not come with an expiration date. It’s indestructible, it cannot be lost, stolen or can it be destroyed. Once acquired and fully paid for, it lasts forever

Appreciation
The growing population of the human race is driving the demand for land. This increase in demand for land leads to increases in price. As the need to cater to the need of the growing population, the prices will always go up. Take Lagos as an instance, prices of properties skyrocketed with direct proportion to the increase in population sizes of Lagos

Inflation
The Uber wealthy classes are always mindful of inflation; will my money today buy the same value of products in 3 years? As a result of inflation, a specific amount of currency will buy less than before over some time. Inflation isn’t always bad because investors can plan for inflation by investing in assets that outperform the market during inflationary climates. As inflation rises, so do property values, and so does the amount a landowner can resell their property or charge tenants. This results in the landowners making more money over time. This helps to keep pace with the rise in inflation. For this reason, real estate income is one of the best ways to hedge an investment portfolio against inflation.

Passive income
One thing the rich understand better than anyone else is ”diversification”. The fact that one tree doesn’t make an ocean. In a bid to multiply wealth, the elites often distribute their asset into several investment portfolios with real estate taking a large share of the stock. The stability and potential return of the real estate market makes the investment not only safe but a means of generating passive income

One of the perks of investing while working full time is to create a steady income stream that assures you of lifetime security that can be converted to immediate cash or used as a further investment for future wealth creation. As a business person, an entrepreneur, or a stay-at-home parent, property investment serves both immediate and futuristic purposes especially when it is gotten through the right medium.
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
FOOD FOR THE DAY
Find out where the people are going, and buy the property over there before they get there..

And remember, any property that has access road, has a future, in respective of the distance or location.. 08134845536
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
We are still selling at promo prices... 08134845536
Re: Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu With Just 900k by LandOwners: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buy and build estate... Hurry and own a plot today....08134845536

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Enter Here For Current Price Of Any Kind Of Building Materials / How To Calculate Numbers Of Roofing Sheets For Pitch Roof. / 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.