Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32607 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 28, 2018
There is a possibility that every married young woman still goes to her exe's for a quickie. Every lady has one or two exes they misses because of one thing or the other that their husbands don't have.
It could be that the ex was more romantic,caring or he met her financial needs.Most ladies also like a boyfriend beater.To them,it makes the relationship lively.But due to the inability of that ex to settle down they decides to go for someone serious but still hook up with him for a quickie.It could also be that he was a good f**ker.He last longer and made her orgasm.

Husbands who go out to look for a daily bread do not notice this trick.They feel their wives are indoors when they go out simply because by the time they return from work they always meet their wives doing housework.
Women are smarter than men in most ways.They know all the relationship tricks because experience is the best teacher.

Counter thread loading......

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Olalan(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2018
As disheartening as this is it's true for many married ladies in this age with several ex. Truth is their husbands might not be able to match up with some of the past lovers in terms of sexual energy and skills.

10 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 7:07pm On May 28, 2018
Meaning a huge percentage of single guys have had sex with a married woman at one point. That of course is before they got married to some other guy's ex (who will most likely go back for a quickie).

If that's not karma, I don't know what is grin

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by SoapQueen(f): 7:08pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Meaning a huge percentage of single guys have had sex with a married woman at one point. That of course is before they got married to some other guy's ex.

Double edged sword!

Loud it Ma!

Btw, where do these guys get these statistics?

17 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

Double edged sword!

Loud it Ma!

Department of Paranoia grin

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 7:19pm On May 28, 2018
so who are they having it with?undecided
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Lalas247(f): 7:21pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

thanks
me too was wondering how many op passed through to arrive at 90% ...
I'm weak for our country men sha .. weak grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

grin grin grin grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

Double edged sword!

Loud it Ma!

I got my stat from couple of findings.Most women confesses in court or directly to their husbands that so so son or daughter do not belong to the them after a little disagreement.The husband's tend to find out themselves after couple of paternity tests.I also got my findings from young women who visits men secretly in a hotel instead of their homes.

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 7:24pm On May 28, 2018
Amarabae and somadiƱna nwa di hot comes to mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by ojun50(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2018
G guy no lie oh bt 90percent too much

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 7:36pm On May 28, 2018
I don't know the statistics, but I simply think the only place a woman can close her legs is inside her grave.

The only reason that can make a man guess perfectly about the faithfulness of his wife is if she's dead.

And please, don't call it quickie, they fvck well and suck diiicks, even when they are married.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by LeHMaR(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2018
comshots:
There is a possibility that every married young woman still goes to her exe's for a quickie. Every lady has one or two exes they misses because of one thing or the other that their husbands don't have.
It could be that the ex was more romantic,caring or he met her financial needs.Most ladies also like a boyfriend beater.To them,it makes the relationship lively.But due to the inability of that ex to settle down they decides to go for someone serious but still hook up with him for a quickie.It could also be that he was a good f**ker.He last longer and made her orgasm.

Husbands who go out to look for a daily bread do not notice this trick.They feel their wives are indoors when they go out simply because by the time they return from work they always meet their wives doing housework.
Women are smarter than men in most ways.They know all the relationship tricks because experience is the best teacher.

Counter thread loading......

Holy cow, 90%, And no married woman has come my way since...
This op sef... Even married men never reach 90%.

15 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2018
U guy should stop this crap. Guys are ferking, gals are also ferking. Its not a big deal anymore

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Acidosis(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2018
The quickie thing seems like an unnecessary exaggeration, but more than 98% of married women/men are in full-time communication with at least one ex!

The big question is: what are they discussing with an ex? Business?

17 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Lalas247(f): 7:45pm On May 28, 2018
what is a quickie sad
I reject it grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 7:47pm On May 28, 2018
Acidosis:

The quickie thing seems like an unnecessary exaggeration, but more than 98% of married women are in full-time communication with at least one ex!

The big question is: what are they discussing with an ex? Business?

Tell us what you're discussing with your married ex na.

Abi amongst the 98 out of 100 married women, none of them is your ex? angry angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:
I don't know the statistics, but I simply think the only place a woman can close her legs is inside her grave.

The only reason that can make a man guess perfectly about the faithfulness of his wife is if she's dead.

And please, don't call it quickie, they fvck well and suck diiicks, even when they are married.

Espada10:
Amara bae and somadiƱna nwa di hot comes to mind

You both are one and same person...
I expect you to deny sha, it is allowed cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 7:56pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

You both are one and same person... I expect you to deny sha, it is allowed cheesy
Any proof?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by 2dice01: 7:56pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Meaning a huge percentage of single guys have had sex with a married woman at one point. That of course is before they got married to some other guy's ex (who will most likely go back for a quickie).

its called amaka angry
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Tallesty1(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

thanks
me too was wondering how many op passed through to arrive at 90% ...
I'm weak for our country men sha .. weak grin
He was kicked out from 2go dating room 20 and romance section is a good alternative to 2go
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 28, 2018
Don't have any ex number plus there's none I'd wanna try a quickie with. #TrueStory

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by 2dice01: 7:59pm On May 28, 2018
Relationship palava too much

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 8:00pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

Any proof?

Continue your work o.
Login with one, type a comment.
Login with another, like and share the comment.
Login again, concur with each other.
Then in the dead of the night, login with another again, and see how your likes are faring... grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by ednut1(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Don't have any ex number plus there's none I'd wanna try a quickie with. #TrueStory
u dont mean it

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2018

Comshots! You Are Acting Like A Girl!
You Just Jump Into Conclusion While Sitting At Home And Imagining things...
How Did You Arrive At This Conclusion?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:04pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Continue your work o.
Then in the dead of the night, login with another again, and see how your likes are faring... grin
thought I was the only one harbouring this feeling.cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Very very true @ the bolded..
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:08pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

[s] Continue your work o.
Then in the dead of the night, login with another again, and see how your likes are faring... [/s] grin

You of all people should know that I'm the wrong and last person who'll ever want to play smart on.

You used a wrong and outdated method to carry out your plans. A very wrong one.

You are scared of Espada10 because he has been tormenting you on this forum, and of all pattern to save your ass from his brawl, you decided to accuse him of being me cheesy cheesy cheesy We once used that pattern, but it's stale, try something new. Just try something new,

According to your failed and stale logic.

Below shows that you and SoapQueen are the same, isn't it? Dummy grin
pocohantas:

Hype and praise yourself below.

SoapQueen:

Double edged sword!

Loud it Ma!

grin grin grin

pocohantas:

Login with Poco, type a comment.
Login with SoapQueen , like and share the comment and praise yourself.
Then in the dead of the night, login with another again, and see how your likes are faring grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:
what is a quickie sad I reject it grin

5mins!
Get Your Pants down!

Put The Rod in Honeypot drop Some Black Seeds And Get Out The Toilet.

No Romance! No Fore-play! No Reverse Or Forward!

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by cuvox(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2018
ghen ghen
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 28, 2018
Op i don't think that the percentage qualifies the truth..
The acute percentage will be 30% ..
.Do you realize that some relationships ended in a toxic manner, in fact a lot of them...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / How Do We Test True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.