Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32672 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:
it's raining here and I can't go out like this.cry

You Need Some Warm Embrace right Now wink
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:31am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

gringrin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:31am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

gringrin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

OH, you're now coming back to your senses?
Interesting, never new you could type like this. Next time, you won't mention my name again when you are quoting your aunty. cheesy cheesy

What Are You Saying?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

trash trash trash!!go and do what you know how to do best.
licking and sucking poo in donstan's assh0les.wink

people that know my family here,especially that of our eldest son,will slap me for degenerating him with ilks like you.

they'd be angry I skipped buying your entire family and all your villagers combined together.
sorry, you are a failed first son that you had to bring other people's son to measure up with your failed life as a first son.

grin grin Touched some nerves. Always remember the moniker.
I solved the time dependent Schrodinger equation and realized my life is like spinors. They face only up or down. When my spin is facing up, I'm 100% and when it's facing down, I'm 100% sad.

So don't joke with a super Lion cheesy cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:39am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

I solved the time dependent Schrodinger equation and realized my life is like spinors. They face only up or down. When my spin is facing up, I'm 100% and when it's facing down, I'm 100% sad.

you ain't making sense atall.

obago na egwuregwu umuaka,ka odiba zie.

if you call yourself an animal,who am I to dispute that?cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 9:43am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

I said you shouldn't bring my brother into this.

I think you are more childish than I thought.

stupid old jambite,write waec first and come back to challenge me and leave my bros outta your failed life.

How did he know your brother in the first place, Never let these boys know anything about you, its thier job to capitalize on whatever they know about you so they can troll with it
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 9:45am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

The dumb m'dafvqer couldn't comprehend that shii grin

Break it down for her, cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2018
hahahahahahahahahahahaiahahahahahahaha

nairaland no go kee me with laugh cheesy

thank God today's an holiday

make una carry on...,................nothing do una cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:46am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Bruv, stop replying her and watch her die in pain grin

Here is her pattern; when she starts crushing on you, she'll start showing it by insulting you to get your attention, so that you'll reiterate.

Example grin

She's Queensekxy, in case you know not.

She was insulting Airforce then, jumping into his thread to call him all sorts of names, we never knew she was indirectly crushing on him.

Immediately Airforce1 snapped and posted some cash(If you can remember), she automatically changed grin Started asslicking him, praising him upandan by saying "Chuka, you sef grin" "This Chuka eh! grin " Na her way be that. She'll secretly crush on you, use insult to get your attention and then change.

Another example ; She did it to IamJ

Insulted and attacked him all long, called him or sorts of names to get his attention and later confessed her love for him, telling him how much she missed him grin grin

But trust IamJ grin He messed her up immediately, savaged and rejected her by say she's a low-class girl.

Leave that girl biko grin grin

She's crushing on you grin

Highqueen did all these.

Adontbilivit.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:47am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Highqueen did all these.
Adontbilivit.
lool,don't mind the stupid troll.cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 9:49am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Highqueen did all these.
Adontbilivit.
Dare her to deny that embarassed
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:49am On May 29, 2018
Sugar97:

No, I don't just feel like typing. I just wonder why this is so important to u that u had to type something as intense as that

Meirda!!

Bla bla bla.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:50am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Asslickinh Airforce1 and Iamj?

Oh my fauq...
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:50am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
How did he know your brother in the first place, Never let these boys know anything about you, its thier job to capitalize on whatever they know about you so they can troll with it
he doesn't know my brother.
he's a failed first son that's why he's trying to measure up his failure,thereby dragging my brother to it.

I have people here that know me even before I met them on NL.

the secondary school idiot is hyperventilating. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:51am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Oh my fauq...
undecided
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 9:52am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Oh my fauq...
No jokes and accusations, but fact!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:52am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

abi so that I can display thoroughly psychological exuberance, sorry exoneration. cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Highqueen did all these.

Adontbilivit.

Shut Up Bushmeat grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 9:53am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

he doesn't know my brother.
he's a failed first son that's why he's trying to measure up his failure,thereby dragging my brother to it.

I have people here that know me even before I met them on NL.

the secondary school idiot is hyperventilating. cheesy
Oh i get the clear picture now, leave him and his one line disses abeg, this cold morning is too precious to waste on online warriors, he might end up frying his 10mb of brain if you continue with him, as you can see he's already out of ideas grin

Don't give him relevance biko

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:54am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

No jokes and accusations, but fact!

who takes this idiot serious.
someone that told me that buying a generator is a big deal to him cos his so broke to afford it.

lmao,he saw 500k and thought that everyone is like him that can't afford his daily meal.cheesy

the totality of your networth can't buy my toothpaste.olodo!!

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 9:55am On May 29, 2018
Only on NL, everyone is a Lord.
Anyway, my previous stand doesn't change...no beef at all.

Nobody should bother quoting me to remind me I am old, dumb, broke and ugly o. I won't reply you, I have repented.

For now, Attention by Charlie Puth on replay.
Oh, nice revelations too. Bye grin

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:55am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Oh i get the clear picture now, leave him and his one line disses abeg, this cold morning is too precious to waste on online warriors, he might end up frying his 10mb of brain if you continue with him, as you can see he's already out of ideas grin

Don't give him relevance biko
lmao,no problem sis.cheesy

the weather is very cold. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:55am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Shut Up Bushmeat

If you don't have respect for elders, I am gonna pluck off your lil tiny balls, then shove it up your asshole.

Do I look like highqueen to you?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

If you don't have respect for elders, I am gonna pluck off your lil tiny balls, then shove it up your asshole.

Do I look like highqueen to you?

grin

You Can Never Be Her...

Be There Licking balls grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 9:58am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

lmao,no problem sis.cheesy

the weather is very cold. cheesy
Yea, right now I'm under the sheets, watching GOT, thats the life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 9:59am On May 29, 2018
Donstan can vex person shaa grin grin grin See vexation grin grin

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by jacyhelen(f): 9:59am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:
I don't know the statistics, but I simply think the only place a woman can close her legs is inside her grave.

The only reason that can make a man guess perfectly about the faithfulness of his wife is if she's dead.

And please, don't call it quickie, they fvck well and suck diiicks, even when they are married.

hahhhahahahahahaah
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 9:59am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yea, right now I'm under the sheets, watching GOT, thats the life cheesy
lmao,wanna go out but this rain doesn't wanna stop.embarassed

enjoy your democracy day babi.smiley
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:00am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

grin
You Can Never Be Her...
leave that one biko. cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:01am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

grin

You Can Never Be Her...

Dumb ballsbrained homoasshole.

So she is your standard? Lol...

Shithead
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 10:02am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

lmao,wanna go out but this rain doesn't wanna stop.embarassed

enjoy your democracy day babi.smiley
It has stopped raining here but i still don't wanna go out, what am i even going out to do cheesy

Nothing concern me with democracy day o, only the holiday

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.