Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! (683 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by Edu3Again: 7:20pm On May 28, 2018
Many people have this misconception that Allah is Arabic for God.

Well remember the saying that
"There is god but allah?"

Well look at the sentence they have a word for God and a different word for Allah, showing that Allah not name of God.

This video breaks it down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs
Re: Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by enilove(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
That is the truth

1 Like

Re: Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by platinumphotos: 7:41am On May 29, 2018
It's common sense now.. The attributes of the Quaranic Allah is very different from that of the biblical God.. Allah is just a god some people worship.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by Edu3Again: 8:25pm On May 29, 2018
platinumphotos:
It's common sense now.. The attributes of the Quaranic Allah is very different from that of the biblical God.. Allah is just a god some people worship.
Spot on

1 Like

Re: Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by Gggg102(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2018
platinumphotos:

different in what sense?

they seem pretty much alike to me...
Re: Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by alBHAGDADI: 9:29pm On May 29, 2018
Muslims know this, but will still lie to you that Allah means god.

1 Like

Re: Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by Anas09: 10:50pm On May 29, 2018
Gggg102:

different in what sense?
Yes, everything seems alike to you.

1 Like

Re: Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by platinumphotos: 11:21am On May 31, 2018
Gggg102:

different in what sense?

They are not alike sir. We just say we worship the same God for the purpose of peace. For example, the biblical God is a tripartite being i.e one God that exists in three forms, while Allah exists alone. The biblical God has many children (including Jesus and all christians), Allah only has servants. We pray to the biblical God ONLY through Jesus, it is not so with Allah. etc.

1 Like

Re: Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by Gggg102(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2018
platinumphotos:

They are not alike sir. We just say we worship the same God for the purpose of peace. For example, the biblical God is a tripartite being i.e one God that exists in three forms, while Allah exists alone. The biblical God has many children (including Jesus and all christians), Allah only has servants. We pray to the biblical God ONLY through Jesus, it is not so with Allah. etc.

they have similar attributes, especially when you look at the old testament.
Re: Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by GodSon34(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2018
Christians are the most deluded people on the planet! God in the bible is Satan disguised as God. Those that know the truth know that the only true God in the bible is The Most High (TMH). All others Gods referenced in the bible including Jesus are false gods.
Re: Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by Edu3Again: 5:01am On Jun 03, 2018
GodSon34:
Christians are the most deluded people on the planet! God in the bible is Satan disguised as God. Those that know the truth know that the only true God in the bible is The Most High (TMH). All others Gods referenced in the bible including Jesus are false gods.

The Terrorist is allah
Re: Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! by geolabious(m): 5:42am On Jun 03, 2018
Allah is God, Allah is not God. Does that bring food to my table? Abeg let stop giving ourself unusual headache and let's focus on our relationship with God

(1) (Reply)

Strange Destiny Helpers / ‘bishop’ Gets ‘dethroned’ Because He Can't Take His Eyes Off Onyii Alex’s Curves / Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.