Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber (32654 Views)

Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2018
Nigeria police na poo.

I was stopped by a police man. He asked me to identify myself, I did.

Showed him my ID card (I co-owne a popular entertainment news blog and I also own a firm that offers ICT solutions and Online music distribution and licensing here in Nigeria).

After looking at my ID, they said I am a suspect that any online business is fraudulent. I weak. That was their boss talking o.

I'm sure the idiot no know say the future is ICT. grin
They are just so gullible and ignorant at the same time.
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by donqx: 10:45pm On May 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Marotzke(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
If I be that police man I for shoot the idiot for stomach. How dare you wrestle a uniform man to the ground.
You mean if you were that armed robber ,you would have shot the doctor?
Sometimes ,trying to parody an insane person (nwamaIkpe) can actually make some appear stupid.
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by histemple: 1:38am On May 29, 2018
It's quite shameful and senseless to challenge an armed officer to a fight at 10pm, let alone a DRUNK officer with gun.

Even my 2-year old boy knows better.

Indeed you are uneducated. You only went to school to acquire knowledge on medicine.
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by ashjay001(m): 3:22am On May 29, 2018
Vianna:
The NPF is something else. Good enough they weren't on beast mode. He would have been shot.

Nope! This particular IG, is putting d fear of God in those lucky to be left in d force! He's been coming down, very hard on any misbehaving police officer! angry
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by JONSYN7154: 5:37am On May 29, 2018
I'm not surprise when their oga can only transmission and commission. From IGP to constable all of them are useless.
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by cardoctor(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2018
That was a serious risk u took. U could have ended up dead as an "amu rubber".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos / Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta / 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.