Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? (1394 Views)

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App / Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) / The Advantage Of The Yuan / Naira Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2018
Sometimes i try to have faith in government promises.

This particular one.. Can someone well knowledgeable explain/state how and when the implementation will take effect?

Will we at least be able to buy x2 of what we are buying with the dollar in China at implementation?

Please dont lets start talking about Techno 85k becoming 12k.THIS IS NIGERIA.

Thanks as i await your inputs.
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 28, 2018
I read abt it on fb. Pls, if u know more about it, inform us.
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2018
tryharder:
I read abt it on fb. Pls, if u know more about it, inform us.

Yes o smiley Lets hope experts start sharing info
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2018
Good morning
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2018
Good pm.. Important for importers out there
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2018
Lets rub minds
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by onlineguru3544: 3:38am On May 30, 2018
I can help you pay your Chinese suppliers in yaun if your interested check my signature for my contact
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2018
onlineguru3544:
I can help you pay your Chinese suppliers in yaun if your interested check my signature for my contact

But this exchange calculations are somtimes just with little or no difference at the end.
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by onlineguru3544: 12:47pm On May 30, 2018
BanjiHols:

But this exchange calculations are somtimes just with little or no difference at the end.

How do you mean?
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2018
onlineguru3544:

How do you mean?

E. G buying a laptop at 200 dollars x363

Same laptop you may get ay 1270 Yuan on 1688 etc

Which amounts to around same figure

I did a few search on some products.. But u can enlightening me more if there's something that i am not doing right. Thanks
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by onlineguru3544: 1:08pm On May 30, 2018
BanjiHols:

I did a few search on some products.. But u can enlightening me more if there's something that i am not doing right. Thanks
it depends on how you search for the product. And also you can’t compare 1RMB=#57 with $1=#370
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2018
onlineguru3544:
it depends on how you search for the product. And also you can’t compare 1RMB=#57 with $1=#370

So from your explanation it is evident that product search is the key thing to do.. Not the yuan rates cos its almost the same if not higher by the time you do your calculations.

Lets wait for the Swap before Yuan purchasing power comes to real effect.
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by onlineguru3544: 2:32pm On May 30, 2018
BanjiHols:

So from your explanation it is evident that product search is the key thing to do.. Not the yuan rates cos its almost the same if not higher by the time you do your calculations.

Lets wait for the Swap before Yuan purchasing power comes to real effect.
let me just assume you barely know anything about Importation well I would not want to argue with you sir. Lol
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by onlineguru3544: 2:36pm On May 30, 2018
BanjiHols:

do you also know there are some Chinese sites you will purchase that same laptop at a cheaper rate? And also pay in yaun? You can never compare rmb to dollar, well If you know you know
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2018
onlineguru3544:
let me just assume you barely know anything about Importation well I would not want to argue with you sir. Lol

You are free to assume sir.. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2018
onlineguru3544:
do you also know there are some Chinese sites you will purchase that same laptop at a cheaper rate? And also pay in yaun? You can never compare rmb to dollar, well If you know you know

If you can share the sites.. I will appreciate. Thanks
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by onlineguru3544: 2:56am On May 31, 2018
BanjiHols:

If you can share the sites.. I will appreciate. Thanks
I don’t share sites, I tutor if you are interested contact via signature
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2018
Can someone well knowledgeable explain/state how and when the implementation will take effect?
Will we at least be able to buy x2 of what we are buying with the dollar in China at implementation?
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by iambakay(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2018
20000 yuan/rmb available for Wechat, Alipay and all other Chinese payments. 0.8.1.4.2.4.7.9.9.4.0
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2018
I believe dollar still remains the standard.
a laptop of 250dollars which is 250 * 360 = 90,000 naira.
cost in yuan would be 1600yuan which is = 1600 * 56 = 89600 naira
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by iambakay(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2018
do you need somebody to help you pay or buy and ship your items to Nigeria from China ?
do you need a trustworthy middle man that can be trusted with you money .?
do you need to get your item asap in Nigeria from China
do you need someone who will give you update on your package every now and then

well the search should end as long as you set your eyes on my post , I can pay your suppliers as little as he may need and as much as possible for a flat rate of #57.5/1¥ message me on whatsapp via 0.8.1.4.2.4.7.9.9.4.0
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by MimiShopping: 2:14pm On May 31, 2018
BanjiHols:
Sometimes i try to have faith in government promises.

This particular one.. Can someone well knowledgeable explain/state how and when the implementation will take effect?

Please dont lets start talking about Techno 85k becoming 12k.THIS IS NIGERIA.

Thanks as i await your inputs.
Even if this swap deal is implemented, it won't benefit or favor small scale or mini importers.

It is meant for big importers who import raw materials from China not mini importers who import finished goods like fashion items and the likes.

And to obtain the Yuan, you will need to go to your bank to apply with the necessary documents obtained from government body in charge of approving designated raw material importers.

So guys move on, its not what you guys think it is.

The best you can do is keep using reliable Nairaland exchangers to buy Yuan and send directly to your supplier's alipay account and save yourself the stress of waiting.

For those asking for Chinese websites to source for items cheap, try:

Taobao
Tmall
JD
Paopao

For those who wish to send Yuan also known as RMB to their supplier in China, you can contact us for that.

We also offer pay on delivery logistics service nationwide at affordable delivery rate.

We can also help you find any item you can't find on your own in China, just send us the picture.

If you wish to start selling on Amazon or in Asian market from Nigeria, we will train you on how to start this and guarantee your financial future such that Nigerian crashing economy no longer concerns you.

You can shoot us a mail to: mimidotng at g mail . com for enquiries on any.

Wishing you all success in all your entrepreneurial struggles.

God will favour your hardwork
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2018
MimiShopping:
Even if this swap deal is implemented, it won't benefit or favor small scale or mini importers.

It is meant for big importers who import raw materials from China not mini importers who import finished goods like fashion items and the likes.

And to obtain the Yuan, you will need to go to your bank to apply with the necessary documents obtained from government body in charge of approving designated raw material importers.

The best you can do is keep using reliable Nairaland exchangers to buy Yuan and send directly to your supplier's alipay account and save yourself the stress of waiting.

Taobao
Tmall
JD
Paopao

For those who wish to send Yuan also known as RMB to their supplier in China, you can contact us for that.

We also offer pay on delivery logistics service nationwide at affordable delivery rate.

We can also help you find any item you can't find on your own in China, just send us the picture.

If you wish to start selling on Amazon or in Asian market from Nigeria, we will train you on how to start this and guarantee your financial future such that Nigerian crashing economy no longer concerns you.

Hmmmn worth some deep thoughts.. Thanks
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2018
MimiShopping:

Taobao
Tmall
JD
Paopao

tnx a lot
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by MimiShopping: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2018
tryharder:

tnx a lot
welcome.
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by MimiShopping: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2018
BanjiHols:

Hmmmn worth some deep thoughts.. Thanks
you are highly welcome
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Share with us your pro take on this
Re: When Will Yuan/Naira Swap Deal Take Effect? by BanjiHols(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
The most important question/answer people are looking for: what will the rates be ?

How much purchasing power will the Naira get via this arrangement?
Different OPs have not been able to answer this.

E.g if I get a machine from China at 5000dollars,(x357=N1,785,000)
How much will I get it with the new swap rate?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone / Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.