Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos (42425 Views)

Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos / 50 Hospitalised After Eating Cow Bitten By Snake In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Angelanest: 7:55pm On May 28, 2018
A young boy has died after being beaten by a snake in Delta state. According to reports, the boy identified as Best was on admission at Obule Medical Centre, Sapele area of Delta state after a snake was said to have bitten him in school. It was gathered that the boy never informed the parents after the snake bite till it got serious.

He was said to have been taken to two other hospitals before the parent settled at Obule Medical Centre where he passed on earlier today.

Reporter Olofofo Unugbragada who visited the boy in the hospital shared his ordeal. Read below;

Precisely that evening I paid a visit to Best at Obule Medical Centre, looking at the little boy my heart was filled with fear and tears, I felt that way because the boy was looking pale and the way his eyes were moving; I was very familiar with it, I have been around a few years and have seen the breath of different people seize after staying few hours with such eye looks.
I summoned courage and interviewed the parents (Both father and mother)
That night I tried all I could to see the Dr in charge but all I could get was that he was in the theater, I told them to make available another Dr, but they said all their Doctors were busy working on a more serious issue right in the theatre (And I asked myself, could the case of the person inside the theater be more serious than this child or it is because the parents of this child are not financially healthy to meet up with the financial requirements of the hospital management?)
I waited for hours all to no avail, then I eventually left to return the next day, I was hoping I could meet with the medical personnel so I can get a thorough information about the state of the child. Because the child I saw was looking pale with swollen eyes and stomach, to me this certainly is not good at all, there was more to it and I intended finding out.
What got me angry most was that they have a debt of N80,000 on ground already to pay, and I began to ask myself what treatment was given to this child, is it treatment for the snake bite or something else? But all I knew was that the child I saw was practically half way down so I wanted a justification for the outrageous amount and what need to be urgently done to remedy the situation, but Alas, the child died in the early hours of this morning
May his soul rest in perfect peace
And you know what I just heard; they said the hospital management has kept the remains of the child hostage pending when the parents of the child make available N80,000 before they will be allowed to leave the hospital with the child
An unfortunate situation we have, what a life

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/young-boy-dies-after-being-bitten-by-snake-in-a-primary-school-in-delta-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 28, 2018
That boy is not strong at all. Firstly how snakr go bite you and you no go fit open your mouth say na wetin do you be this. To the extent of waiting about 24hrs and still kept shut. The boy in that pics should even be about 5 yrs old. When we were of his age we were taught how to counter snake venom and it worked for me severally in my fathers farm then. You pick up the snake that bit you, cut of the head with your mouth , chew it and swallow it. There are some enzymes in the saliva that mixes with the snake's jacobsens organ and the remaining venom in that head. This reaction creates another reaction in the gastric acid of the GIT which in turn formulates to form an anti venom. The boy Bleep up mehn. If baba God secretary ask am wetin send am come, how e go fit talk say na snake send am go yonder.

RIP son.

For those insulting me I will still blame the poor boy for his demise in this world or the next.
If you followed the story well his parents even asked him what was wrong but he chose to keep quiet. Even a 3 yrs old will be sharp enough to utter snake. The boy kept shut, the snake venom was slow to act which meant he had all the time in the world to make a survival

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2018
Nigerian hospitals don't have the antidote for snake poison

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:02pm On May 28, 2018
And some foolish Snake Activist of Nairaland (S.A.N) will say Jason should stop killing those creepy bastards.

May the soul of the little boy rest peacefully.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 8:10pm On May 28, 2018
sad embarassed cry sad embarassed
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by general111(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
That boy is not strong at all. Firstly how snakr go bite you and you no go fit open your mouth say na wetin do you be this. To the extent of waiting about 24hrs and still kept shut. The boy in that pics should even be about 5 yrs old. When we were of his age we were taught how to counter snake venom and it worked for me severally in my fathers farm then. You pick up the snake that bit you, cut of the head with your mouth , chew it and swallow it. There are some enzymes in the saliva that mixes with the snake's jacobsens organ and the remaining venom in that head. This reaction creates another reaction in the gastric acid of the GIT which in turn formulates to form an anti venom. The boy Bleep up mehn. If baba God secretary ask am wetin send am come, how e go fit talk say na snake send am go yonder.

RIP son.
oga mi. U mean say u cut snake head chop?

17 Likes

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

Are you serious? If a snake bites you really and yo chew the snake head you won't die?

8 Likes

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by NwaNimo1(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2018
So sad...
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Peter4naz(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2018
RIP TO THE KID. Husband killed and butchered wife because he think she is cheating. On his way to dispose the remains this happened...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng0kiJCoUXw

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Alejoc(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2018
RIP young man!
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by BlackHatNaija: 8:37pm On May 28, 2018
That's bad news
And the hospital is keeping a dead child because of 80k
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by moscobabs(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.
Im convinced that 50 percent of Nairalanders are stvpid.

The guy own pass hin bro's own

30 Likes

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:38pm On May 28, 2018
Oh no cry
R.I.P little one
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Salex007(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2018
Uhmmm LaLa is your work ooooo
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 28, 2018
Drunkard
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

9 Likes

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Greizman: 8:38pm On May 28, 2018
Lala... See what one of your pets has done!
R. I. P young innocent soul
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by tragergeorge(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.
you don de lie again o

6 Likes

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by elgramz: 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.
Oya judge yourself, did you make any sense now?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by millomaniac: 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
To treat common snake bite is a problem in some major parts of nigeria. embarassed
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by everlymoore86(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
Your type will only know how to analyse, did u take time to view the boy's pic and age? Analyst
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by hkidola00(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by wakaman: 8:40pm On May 28, 2018
Sad, very sad.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by obi4eze(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.
Please come again
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Handsomebeing(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
Sad
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
undecided
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.
foooooool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
This guy can lie sha....
cc NwaChibuzor100
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

Does your ass get jealous of the kind of shit that comes out of your mouth?

Because you have the internet and from the rectangular interface of your phone or laptop, you lost touch of humanity and have the courage to type this kind of heartless stuff just because you are not related to this kid...
Be careful what you say to others cos this life's a bitch..

18 Likes

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by SleakBuzzPR: 8:42pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

I hope you understand how insane you sound blaming the poor boy for his demise.

When such calamity befalls your child in the future, remember this illmannered comment you made here.

May the heavens bless you with the kind of joy you derive from making a mockery of the agony of this poor family.

8 Likes

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by everlymoore86(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2018
Your type will only know how to analyse, did u take time to view the boy's pic and age? Analyst!
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Trapnews: 8:44pm On May 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by NLbully(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

In this post we have both sense and nonsense

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus Daily Live Updates / 315 New COVID-19 Cases, 81 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 8 - (1704 Tested) / Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.