Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Am Tired Of Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Tired Of Life (1033 Views)

Difference Between Am Tired And I’m Tired / Currently Running My Masters But Am Tired Of The Program / 10 Social Media Platforms To Consider If You Are Tired Of Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
i just realized am a total loser, in my life i don't have anything to show.Although i am known to be a brilliant student at my school.when i go for external competitions i come back with nothing upon all my preparations. i don't even have anything to show except for my few inventions which i think are useless idea.i am just thinking of committing suicide to end it all.My life is full of failures ,i just finally think God hates me and i sometimes regret being born.i have failed my self
Re: Am Tired Of Life by kkc1: 9:13pm On May 28, 2018
Dear, you have got a lot to offer. Everyone has a problem,but would they end it all? I would avise you read those great mens' success story. There is never a glory without pain. Keep your hope burning because the world awaits you.
ARCHEMEDESME:
i just realized am a total loser, in my life i don't have anything to show.Although i am known to be a brilliant student at my school.when i go for external competitions i come back with nothing upon all my preparations. i don't even have anything to show except for my few inventions which i think are useless idea.i am just thinking of committing suicide to end it all.My life is full of failures ,i just finally think God hates me and i sometimes regret being born.i have failed my self

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Life by moneyadulttube: 9:13pm On May 28, 2018
Many people made it without educational qualifications so what do you mean by the word failure.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Chrisrare: 9:14pm On May 28, 2018
ARCHEMEDESME:
op i'm expecting some money b4 d end of dis week. When i receive it i'll send u little out of it so u can use it to buy rope.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by mkoabiola: 9:29pm On May 28, 2018
Chrisrare:
op i'm expecting some money b4 d end of dis week. When i receive it i'll send u little out of it so u can use it to buy rope.
Badt guy
Lol

But encourage d young chap now
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 28, 2018
moneyadulttube:
Many people made it without educational qualifications so what do you mean by the word failure.
i have failed academically and in my innovations. i just think i don't have a purpose in live .after everything i have nothing to show.i think am useless. i have been also experiencing sudden memory loss
Re: Am Tired Of Life by peacesamuel94(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
When I was young, I discovered that nine out of ten things I did were failures, so I did ten times more work.
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW.

It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously, that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.
J.K ROWLING.

I think your perspective of failure needs to change, there is no true success without failure, no true victory without looses, no true celebrity who wasn't at first a nonentity. Failure is in itself a core component of success. True failure is not your inability to win external competitions, it is accepting that you're a total looser.

A Failure is not one who falls, it is one who refuses to get up after falling.

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 28, 2018
am just too useless without any purpose. maybe my mum was right
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Humchi(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2018
ARCHEMEDESME:
am just too useless without any purpose. maybe my mum was right

nobody have the power over your life except God..

You mum's word can't decides you future..

Many things happens due to coincedence..

Op all you need are three things..

1.. CHANGE ENVIRONMENT
2. CHANGE MINDSET
3. ACT AS IF YOU ARE REBORN..
Let your positive mind outweigh that of your negative..

Things will certainly turn round..

Also one thing...
In all you do put God first..

I would like to ask you if you have done anything to anybody but flying back to the past is as horrible as anything hurting...

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Life by moneyadulttube: 10:21pm On May 28, 2018
ARCHEMEDESME:

i have failed academically and in my innovations. i just think i don't have a purpose in live .after everything i have nothing to show.i think am useless. i have been also experiencing sudden memory loss

Where do you stay I will only believe that you are a failure after training you by my self and you fail. I will only train you on how to make N1000 daily, you wont put in your money at all. Drop your number let me call you.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Odelola01(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2018
ARCHEMEDESME:

One thing I have learnt early in life is to see myself the way God sees me, peopl have their opinions. But everything depends on you.
You are a[b] *Star* [/b] if only you believe.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Damzy007: 11:59pm On May 28, 2018
ARCHEMEDESME:
Hey brod i'ved once experienced this, Tho life is not easy that dosen't mean we must give up. life is about taking a step at a time, having too much of expectation can only make one end up with this thought and also God condemns self murder. Try reading this article it helped me overcome the thought https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201404/go-on-living-why/
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 6:10am On May 29, 2018
moneyadulttube:

Where do you stay I will only believe that you are a failure after training you by my self and you fail. I will only train you on how to make N1000 daily, you wont put in your money at all. Drop your number let me call you.
I stay at Awka
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 6:20am On May 29, 2018
my mum wants me to be a doctor .yet i want to be an engineer,although i suck at biology and chemistry but good at math and physics
Re: Am Tired Of Life by buzyguy: 9:17am On May 29, 2018
� *FINALLY OUT*�
� ​ *{MUSIC ALERT] DR WIZ ft NIFTY- TONIGHT​*

Adenitan Oluwaseun David Widely Referred To As *Dr WIZ* Is A Diversified Nigerian Recording Artiste,A Performer And Also A Medical Student.

It Is No Doubt That ​ *DR WIZ and NIFTY*​ Are Diversified Multi-talented Musical Artistes.

*​Dr WIZ*​ After His Recently Released Single ​ *(CHINWE-MO)*​ Is Back With Another One in collaboration with *​NIFTY​* ( the​ *"just like that"​* crooner) Titled ​ *"TONIGHT”​*.

*​Dr Wiz​* Is Set To Take Over The Airwaves Again With His New Single - ​ *TONIGHT*​.

This One Is Sure To Be Your Favourite��.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2018/05/10/dr-wiz-ft-nifty-tonight/

*LINK 4 DOWNLOAD*�������
*​​ISSS A BANGER* ����
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Tittusstar22(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
ARCHEMEDESME:

I stay at Awka

am interested too. I stay in Portharcourt: 08034883821 plz send sms me your number

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Life by DoctorRo(f): 5:02pm On May 29, 2018
Tittusstar22:

am interested too. I stay in Portharcourt: 08034883821 plz send sms me your number
chai! Sharp guy
OP learn to appreciate yourself and take things one step at a time,no one is perfect,no one has 100% of everything that why you see people striving to become what they want to be and get what they want,don't let the words of people get to you as everyone has his/her own problem and are constantly looking for solutions, its just like survival of the fittest,so see whatever you are going through as a challenge you'll surely get solutions to as nothing is impossible.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by moneyadulttube: 3:56pm On May 30, 2018
ARCHEMEDESME:

I stay at Awka
number switched off
Re: Am Tired Of Life by ellagabriel(f): 9:48pm On May 31, 2018
look for any mfm church in your location and start attending.you need deliverance from the spirit of suicide.Failure is the least reason to die instead its a proof that you have something magnificient you are trying to get right.its a process.dont take things too hard.be joyful

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Oko , Anambra State Is On Fire ... / ASUU Reacts To FG Withdrawal of 'No-Work-No-Pay' | Continue Negotiation Today (M / Meet AAU's First Female Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.