Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (50899 Views)

EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Riogeese(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by scopusng(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2018
Chelsea will be sold soon.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by soti(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2018
Next....He buys Maccabi Tel Aviv and wins the champions league! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by SexytorresE(f): 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders, I need a job. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering. I am a serving in kwara state, will be passing out at the beginning of next month. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state. Please help a brother. I have experience in operation various of machines.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: robert11marshall@gmail.com
u just gave room to fraudster. Be ready to receive interview messages even fully known u didn't summit ur CVs to them grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by ajebuter(f): 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:
Israel is a loving country....

Loving to everyone except to Africans..

Ask Ethiopians, Somali and Eritreans..

They have sad tales to tell and are being deported with $3000 parting gift..

Loving? Maybe to selected countries.

But to Africans, no

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by BlackHatNaija: 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
A billionaire and whatsoever lifestyle he wants to live. He could be a Jew.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by LastSurvivor11: 9:27pm On May 28, 2018
Appdriod:
Mhm...
Someone once said European and American sanctions on Russia is irrelevant and ineffective. Well, losing the likes of Roman Abrahimovic, isn't an irrelevant and ineffective consequence.
Imagine losing Dangote to Morroco.

Loosing dangote to morroco will be one of the best thing to happen in the country..
Dangote in conjunction with each government in power has ruined small scale businesses in Nigeria with his monopoly mindset.
I can't forget what him and OBJ did to Burham cement and most especially Ibeto cement which is already everywhere by then "early 2000"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Spacko007(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders, I need a job. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering. I am a serving in kwara state, will be passing out at the beginning of next month. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state. Please help a brother. I have experience in operation various of machines.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: robert11marshall@gmail.com

Work on your English if you really need a job.

10 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by smyo(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2018
God will reunite the Jews, that's what happening also in the Bible
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by BruncleZuma: 9:35pm On May 28, 2018
The one place Putin can assassinate you... grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by kimjongJezebel: 9:35pm On May 28, 2018
Roman Abramovich is a Russian Jew and Israeli law permits Jews anywhere in the world to return to Israel any time they so desire.

I pray he continues to bankroll my beloved blues

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by bankylan: 9:37pm On May 28, 2018
Alejoc:
Not a safe haven.... Russia is after all you Oligarchs..... Live large on the wealth of the nation..... No rest for the wicked grin cheesy grin cheesy

Are you aware he is a buddy of Putin who actually made him a billionaire? Putin is probably the richest man in the world but he uses proxies called Oligarchs........Roman is being denied visa because of his link to the Russian President.

10 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by sprints1: 9:38pm On May 28, 2018
the Jews adopt some Christian beliefs yet their indoctrination support idol worshiping... attimes I believe religion is like evolution they give birth to each other...Catholic worship Mary mother of God (Idol & Rosary) yet all churches emerge directly or indirectly from them..just like the same way quran and bible is they are both similar only few modifications and disbeliefs...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by TheKingIsHere: 9:38pm On May 28, 2018
ajebuter:

Loving to everyone except to Africans..

Ask Ethiopians, Somali and Eritreans..

They have sad tales to tell and are being deported with $3000 parting gift..

Loving? Maybe to selected countries.

But to Africans, no

Let Africans develop their countries first, then others will respect and love you

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Bellgal: 9:39pm On May 28, 2018
opyzy:
See?? Of all the nations in the Middle East he chose Israel
Are u thinking what I'm thinking undecided
Pls wat r u thinking? Enlighten us biko
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by SouthEastFacts: 9:39pm On May 28, 2018
Throwback:

All of the first 5 of Prime Ministers of Israel after its creation in 1948 were either Russian, Ukrainian or Polish Jews.

Of curious concern is that the self professed Jews in Nigeria cannot walk to the Isreali embassy and demand to be granted citizenship of Israel under the same law the Chelsea owner has now availed himself.

Difference is some are Jews while some are deluded that they are Jews, but Israel does not entertain delusions.
I heard that when your ancestor fell from Heaven he had a brain damage.

Biafra has the mandate of Heaven to shine the light of God to the entire black nation. She is the 4th Kingdom of God on earth.

She has a mandate, so Biafrans ain't triggering any Right of Return.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 28, 2018
UK losing out here. No money for tax man. Chelsea going on sale soon. Israel accepted him with Alacrity.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Upon all the churches you've been attending, when aren't you as successful as one-tenth of Salah?

Don't work on yourself, keep shouting 'I receive'.
hahhahahhhahhjaha

1 Like

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by mutvy: 9:42pm On May 28, 2018
Most Africans especially Nigerian Christians do not know the difference between Zionism and Judaism.They keep yearning rubbish on the net...useless slaves.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by LZAA: 9:43pm On May 28, 2018
opyzy:
Emm Roman is part jew
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by GavelSlam: 9:44pm On May 28, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

I heard that when your ancestor fell from Heaven he had a brain damage.

Biafra has the mandate of Heaven to shine the light of God to the entire black nation. She is the 4th Kingdom of God on earth.

She has a mandate, so Biafrans ain't triggering any Right of Return.

Delusion.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Tokziby: 9:46pm On May 28, 2018
Smart investor, 10 years of tax-free status on Billion dollars and non disclosure of source of income. Putin be smiling by now... Let the money laundry begin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Ngtimes: 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
Smart move.. Uk will b devastated now...Israel citizens can enter UK without visa.... A clear path To Uk for abramovich..now he will enter UK as an israelite and not as a russian..COMMON SENSE..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by SaiPapa: 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
opyzy:

He's part of the Jewish diaspora either way. So it adds up. European Jews are literally Israel lol. A big fish like him will be most welcome.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by LZAA: 9:49pm On May 28, 2018
sprints1:
the Jews adopt some Christian beliefs yet their indoctrination support idol worshiping... attimes I believe religion is like evolution they give birth to each other...Catholic worship Mary mother of God (Idol & Rosary) yet all churches emerge directly or indirectly from them..just like the same way quran and bible is they are both similar only few modifications and disbeliefs...
So this myth still exists that catholics worship mary grin
Lemme break it down for you
The essence of any catholic mass is the receiving of the eucharist which is the celebration of mass
No catholic worships mary
Lemme give u an example
Inter fans call san siro giuseppe meazza after meazza who was a legend there
Do they worship meazza?no
Besides nobody forces anyone to pray the rosary in the church

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Ngtimes: 9:51pm On May 28, 2018
Roman abramovic got israel citizenship so as to have easy access to UK..d rule states that israel citizen can enter UK without Visa..simple logic..

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by meccuno: 9:52pm On May 28, 2018
Throwback:

All of the first 5 of Prime Ministers of Israel after its creation in 1948 were either Russian, Ukrainian or Polish Jews.

Of curious concern is that the self professed Jews in Nigeria cannot walk to the Isreali embassy and demand to be granted citizenship of Israel under the same law the Chelsea owner has now availed himself.

Difference is some are Jews while some are deluded that they are Jews, but Israel does not entertain delusions.
and you would want us to believe that you are not a daft bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by SouthEastFacts: 9:54pm On May 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

Delusion.
Descendant of fallen angel.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by lonelydora: 10:00pm On May 28, 2018
opyzy:

Safety First
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Balyz: 10:01pm On May 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Roman Abrahamovic is a Russian Jewish grin

Chelsea Islamist Supporters should kindly join Man city undecided

Or carry out a Jihad on Chelsea.
And when will IPOB miscreants be accorded a similar right of return to isreal? shebi una talk say una be Jews

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) / Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos / Mesut Ozil's Answer About Playing For Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.