Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (50900 Views)

EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by kush1000(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2018
Why he no come Nigeria after all we are giant of Africa [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by AreaFada2: 11:14pm On May 28, 2018
opyzy:
See?? Of all the nations in the Middle East he chose Israel
Are u thinking what I'm thinking undecided

Easy choice really. A Jew going to live in a Jewish State.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Hotfreeze: 11:15pm On May 28, 2018
wisdomkid:

While you bow down as a creepy and weird human, shouting akbar

Lol. This dumb one thinks I'm a Muslim?

Neymar is a Christian, serious one more than you poverty-stricken hypocrites here. What is he doing differently from you clowns?
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2018
Obijulius:
Nairaland headslammers cant sleep now.... just spotted the fellow below:

A notorious Islamist
Be careful
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by fatiaforreal: 11:32pm On May 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Roman Abrahamovic is a Russian Jewish grin

Chelsea Islamist Supporters should kindly join Man city undecided

Or carry out a Jihad on Chelsea.
You're an ignorant fool!
What exactly do you think the Jews think of Jesus or Christianity?
Go and update yourself.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 28, 2018
Go back to London sir..we still need your money at Chelsea
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Leonbonapart(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2018
ajebuter:

Loving to everyone except to Africans..

Ask Ethiopians, Somali and Eritreans..

They have sad tales to tell and are being deported with $3000 parting gift..

Loving? Maybe to selected countries.

But to Africans, no
another pained jihadist
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Leonbonapart(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2018
sprints1:
the Jews adopt some Christian beliefs yet their indoctrination support idol worshiping... attimes I believe religion is like evolution they give birth to each other...Catholic worship Mary mother of God (Idol & Rosary) yet all churches emerge directly or indirectly from them..just like the same way quran and bible is they are both similar only few modifications and disbeliefs...
shut up
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Lexusgs430: 11:39pm On May 28, 2018
Holders of isreali citizenship, are allowed short stay UK visits....

They cannot lock Roman out..... If you got money, you can manipulate immigration laws.....

Roman already bought a property in isreal and he does not need to explain the source of his wealth and they also have him a 10 year waiver......

Isreali government surely know how to do business .......
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by kaliboi94(m): 11:57pm On May 28, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders, I need a job. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering. I am a serving in kwara state, will be passing out at the beginning of next month. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state. Please help a brother. I have experience in operation various of machines.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: robert11marshall@gmail.com
most of us here are jobless that's y we are always online. U dat just finished nysc dis year is disturbing papa and mamas dat finish 10years ago for work. Just follow line so I won't get upset wit u. We are all on queue in dis country

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by bendike: 12:01am On May 29, 2018
opyzy:
See?? Of all the nations in the Middle East he chose Israel
Are u thinking what I'm thinking undecided
Read again but slowly this time. The man is a Jew. He was born a Jew. He has right of return to Israel just as you have right to Uk or US if you have their ancestry.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by bendike: 12:02am On May 29, 2018
kaliboi94:
most of us here are jobless that's y we are always online. U dat just finished nysc dis year is disturbing papa and mamas dat finish 10years ago for work. Just follow line so I won't get upset wit u. We are all on queue in dis country
LOL grin

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by moshino(m): 1:30am On May 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Well spoken, like an imbeci-le
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by moshino(m): 1:34am On May 29, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders, I need a job. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering. I am a serving in kwara state, will be passing out at the beginning of next month. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state. Please help a brother. I have experience in operation various of machines.

Your written English speaks ill of your education and qualifications.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by tayetomiwah1(m): 2:53am On May 29, 2018
join OOU whatsapp group
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by tayetomiwah1(m): 2:54am On May 29, 2018
join OOU whatsapp group https:///6CLzodCCAOmDmlUFjx3oZ2
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by tayetomiwah1(m): 2:55am On May 29, 2018
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by ashjay001(m): 3:04am On May 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Russian Jew ba?
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by airsaylongcon: 3:43am On May 29, 2018
obonujoker:
Israel is a loving country....

Says who? Go and see how Eritrean jews are treated as rubbish in a country that claims to be the home of all Jews worldwide.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by SoNature(m): 5:00am On May 29, 2018
Throwback:

All of the first 5 of Prime Ministers of Israel after its creation in 1948 were either Russian, Ukrainian or Polish Jews.

Of curious concern is that the self professed Jews in Nigeria cannot walk to the Isreali embassy and demand to be granted citizenship of Israel under the same law the Chelsea owner has now availed himself.

Difference is some are Jews while some are deluded that they are Jews, but Israel does not entertain delusions.

Israel granted him citizenship because they know he's bringing lots of money and business to Israel.

As regards the Nigerians, they would be burdens to the Isreali economy.

I can't believe that Britain couldn't grant Abramovich permanent residency, given the impact he's making on their economy because Putin. Every law has a clause or an exception.

This is why the Americans will always be smarter than the British and will always be their boss when it comes to diplomacy, wealth, power, etc. even though the British was once the American colonial masters
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by KangaIye: 7:48am On May 29, 2018
ajebuter:

Loving to everyone except to Africans..

Ask Ethiopians, Somali and Eritreans..

They have sad tales to tell and are being deported with $3000 parting gift..

Loving? Maybe to selected countries.

But to Africans, no

The move has been halted by the Israeli government
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by gaby(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Holders of isreali citizenship, are allowed short stay UK visits....

They cannot lock Roman out..... If you got money, you can manipulate immigration laws.....

Roman already bought a property in isreal and he does not need to explain the source of his wealth and they also have him a 10 year waiver......

Isreali government surely know how to do business .......

The British Government still reserves the right,to deny any one entry into it's territory,not minding if such person held even an American passport.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Lexusgs430: 8:13am On May 29, 2018
gaby:

The British Government still reserves the right,to deny any one entry into it's territory,not minding if such person held even an American passport.

I fully agree...... But you are aware the diplomatic + anti - semitic row, a denied entry would bring?
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by sigmundfreud(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2018
Ngtimes:
Smart move.. Uk will b devastated now...Israel citizens can enter UK without visa.... A clear path To Uk for abramovich..now he will enter UK as an israelite and not as a russian..COMMON SENSE..
Brilliant!
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by gaby(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I fully agree...... But you are aware the diplomatic + anti - semitic row, a denied entry would bring?

The British can always call to bare,his alliance and close ties with Putin as a factor.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On May 29, 2018
gaby:

The British can always call to bare,his alliance and close ties with Putin as a factor.

They would want to save face and do behind the black curtain deal...........
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by tempex88(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2018
rahl12:

May be u can include grade and school.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by gaby(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

They would want to save face and do behind the black curtain deal...........

That's diplomacy as you rightly opined and I agree with you.

But trust me,the heavens wont fall if the British were to stand their grounds, with the claims that this was on an individual basis and not anti semitic...
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Lexusgs430: 8:54am On May 29, 2018
gaby:

That's diplomacy as you rightly opined and I agree with you.

But trust me,the heavens wont fall if the British were to stand their grounds, with the claims that this was on an individual basis and not anti semitic...

They opened their financial system to be used as a vehicle for heavy financial laundering.........

Now the horse has bolted, they are attempting to shut the stable doors.........

Russia could easily shutdown city of London's financial hub, with Brexit looming. Things are looking rough....

They know not to cut their nose to spite their face....
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by omar22(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:

The Russian-born backer of the Blues has been granted citizenship of the country and has reportedly bought a property in Tel Aviv

Roman Abramovich, the multibillionaire owner of Chelsea, has formally taken up Israeli citizenship after being denied a visa to the UK.

His visa for the UK expired last month, and with more rigorous regulations put in place by the UK government following the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter, he elected not to renew it.

Consequently, Abramovich decided to leave the country and take up citizenship of Israeli, where he is eligible to live due to the Law of Return which allows followers of the Jewish faith to move to the country.

“Roman Abramovich arrived at the Israeli embassy in Moscow like any other person. He filed a request to receive an immigration permit, his documents were checked according to the Law of Return, and he was indeed found eligible,” a spokesperson told Israeli television station Channel 10.

The Chelsea owner, who was previously a resident of Jersey in the Channel Islands, will be eligible for 10 years of tax-free status in Israel, during which time he will not need to declare the source of his income.

Local reports suggest that he will take up residency in Tel Aviv, having bought a property from actress Gal Gadot.

Reportedly worth $12.5bn (£9.4bn), he has become the richest person in Israel.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/chelsea-owner-roman-abramovich-emigrates-to-israel/b6xu4b3nvrsl1tudizs8cnisg

He didn't just bought a property in Israel. Roman has always been a Jewish-Russian as long as I could remember because he comes from a Jewish descendant.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by gaby(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

They opened their financial system to be used as a vehicle for heavy financial laundering.........

Now the horse has bolted, they are attempting to shut the stable doors.........

Russia could easily shutdown city of London's financial hub, with Brexit looming. Things are looking rough....

They know not to cut their nose to spite their face....

Hahhahahha...you've broadened our discourse even further...I love that..

You ain't very far from the truth though..But you know how these alliances cum diplomacy works; everyone owes everyone a favour in one way or another,or better still everyone could be at everyone's mercy at any time.

No one country completely holds the ace..
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Lexusgs430: 9:20am On May 29, 2018
gaby:

Hahhahahha...you've broadened our discourse even further...I love that..

You ain't very far from the truth though..But you know how these alliances cum diplomacy works; everyone owes everyone a favour in one way or another,or better still everyone could be at everyone's mercy at any time.

No one country completely holds the ace..

So how come Britain preaches democracy/democratic institutions, but when the cows come home, they seem to want to bend certain rules for countrycentric benefits?

So you see, when it suits them. They are happy to clearly bend the rules/morales..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) / Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos / Mesut Ozil's Answer About Playing For Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.