Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" (94523 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by HeWrites(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2018

Michael Adiku, the dismissed Corporal turned leader of the armed robbery gang that attacked commercial banks in Offa, Kwara State, has told detectives why he wasted many lives including those of policemen that day.

Adiku, who said he was on a killing spree, told operatives of the Inspector-General of Police (IG) Intelligence Response Team (IRT) that he personally killed over 20 people, mostly policemen during the operation.

The suspect said he deliberately killed those policemen that day because he has scores to settle with the system, adding that they took Tramadol and other hard drugs before embarking on the mission.

Adikwu, a Corporal attached to the Kwara State unit of SARS, was dismissed after he was accused of freeing suspected armed robbers. He was later charged to court and sent to prison, where he spent three years.

A police source who gave update on the case, revealed that from findings, Adikwu had vowed to deal with the police for dismissing and jailing him.

He said: “Adikwu, while in prison, had been threatening to the hearing of other inmates, that he would kill as many policemen as possible once he had the opportunity.

Adikwu led three others into the police station, while others stayed outside. They walked into the station as if they wanted to lodge a complaint with their pistols concealed under their clothes.

Immediately they entered, Adikwu said he shot the station guard he killed 9 policemen at the station and carried their rifles. The suspects confessed that they took Tramadol and other hard drugs before embarking on the operation. .

Over 30 people were killed that day and Adikwu said he personally killed over 20. One of those he went into the police station with was Arrow (Kunle Ogunleye).

After the operation, he went to each of the banks which were being robbed to issue orders. He was captured on CCTV shouting at his members, telling them what to do and what not to do.”

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/offa-bank-robbery-why-i-personally-killed-over-20-people-suspect.html

8 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by sholatech(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2018
My o My...imagine how many of those are out there waiting for opportunity to get back at the Nigerian police

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by luckyelems(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2018
SARS again! no comment

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2018
I like someone who doesn't run away from responsibilities and consequences unlike our "blame is my hobby" president. Atleast you have hope of heaven if you can truely confess and repent from your sins before facing your firing squad unlike Buhari; a good man with bad intentions.

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by dvkot(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2018
SARS... let them release him so he can kill the remaining ones... but wait ooh see as these heartless souls are bragging about killing people like is mosquitoes.
i kill one, you kill two... no, i kill only 12.. oga no, i only 20... na kunle kill 15

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Aldebaran(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2018
Influence of hard drugs angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by lonelydora: 10:26pm On May 28, 2018
He needs to die a slow and painful death

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by BlackHatNaija: 10:26pm On May 28, 2018
Taking tramadol isn't an excuse because people like that takes it everyday.

So the nitwits has scores to settle with the system and he had to kill the people that are not in the system.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 28, 2018
Odi egu
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Trapnews: 10:27pm On May 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2018
Hang his two balls on a pole and fire his butt from below

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by BruncleZuma: 10:27pm On May 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 28, 2018
I still wonder why the execution of hardened criminals like these ones are not transmitted Live on TV. 'I personally killed 20', the wicked said,,,,like say he killed fowls

It's a pity the masses can't even be allowed to stone you to death & then spit on youundecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by ruggedtimi(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2018
mumu reason!! kill the bastard. They should release the cctv footage when he was shouting @ other robbers. He actually robbed the bank to buy apple bespoke designed native wear lipsrsealed undecided cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Lexusgs430: 10:29pm On May 28, 2018
If only we could also kill him 20 times over......

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by CriticMaestro: 10:29pm On May 28, 2018
Jungle justices crew now will not lynch this man now na petty thieves dey go dey born with tire

Jungle people over to u

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by dyadeleye(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
Omo this one deep ooo, real desperado

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by affable4(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
One of the events of a failed system....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 28, 2018
Justice abeg...

1 Like

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Mikeross62: 10:31pm On May 28, 2018
The wicked men do

Check below to buy from ebay

1 Like

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Jogunomi1: 10:31pm On May 28, 2018
Good one! I like the revenge. God said "I will turn the Egyptians against the Egyptians." Policemen have been extorting money from because of one raggedy bike I'm riding. And those officers I have placed curses on will soon die like fowls in the hand of armed robbers. Amin. No peace for the wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by success1smyn(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2018
OMG

u killed innocent people because police force dismissed you for releasing armed robbers?

we need justice asap

7 Likes

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Opinionated: 10:32pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2018
He killed 9 policemen with a 9mm pistol? Well you cannot do that in a Police station here in Maiduguri because all security personnel here are battle ready always.

31 Likes

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Jfrankination(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Mikeross62: 10:34pm On May 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Hang his two balls on a pole and fire his butt from below
Wicked
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Germandude: 10:34pm On May 28, 2018
So the judiciary should be afraid to carry out their duties.you released suspected criminals as a corporal when you don't have the powers to do so.you were prosecuted and landed in jail for 3 years.now u are blaming the police for dismissing and jailing you.na wa ooo.u even took tramadol.u wan bleep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Oharina(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2018
This is serious! The zoo police realy did well for capturing him.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 28, 2018
Dismissed policemen and soldiers are big threats to societies most especially the wrongly dismissed ones. This man should be locked up and the key thrown inside Niger river else no one is safe around him.

7 Likes

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by overdrive(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2018
dvkot:
SARS... let them release him so he can kill the remaining ones... but wait ooh see as these heartless souls are bragging about killing people like is mosquitoes.
i kill one, you kill two... no, i kill only 12.. oga no, i only 20... na kunle kill 15

Oga where u c the video.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by SHOPPERS(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" by DanseMacabre(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2018
Lol. Blame it on the drugs. If say na like so I for don kill the entire 3 Armoured Division for Jos now.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.